Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello All!

My name is Jeanine and writing is a huge passion of mine. It's something I love to do, and it brings me very much joy. So, I'm opening this shop! Please read on for the request form and other important information.

Waiting List

1. IllusinarySnowflake
2. Evaesis0
3. Psycho Ice
Prices

Right now, whatever you offer for what you want will be accepted. I'm really just wanting to get a feel for this before I begin setting prices.
Sample

This sample is actually from a roleplay, but it's all I have for now. Keep in mind that I can write longer things, this was just an example of my detail and style. This was for a roleplay, after all.

Olivia Williams awoke with a start to the sound of her alarm going off. She vaguely remembered it going off several times before, but she just hit snooze. She looked over at the alarm clock, here eyes widening when she saw the time. She threw back the covers, turned the alarm off and jumped out of bed. She ran into the bathroom and quickly washed her face and pulled her hair up into a simple bun that looked like it actually took time to do. Then she applied some eyeliner and lip gloss. She hurried back to the bedroom and thumbed through her closet, pulling out a black pencil skirt and a white blouse. Then she quickly got dressed.

She checked herself in the mirror and nodded in approval. The skirt stopped just above the knee and the blouse looked wonderful, tucked into the skirt. It showed off her figure, but in a work way, not a desperate way. She slid on her red heels and spritzed on some of her perfume before grabbing her purse and keys. As she snatched her phone and headed out of her apartment, she checked the time and groaned. Ten minutes late. She hurried down to the lobby of the apartment building and outside, hailing a cab and getting in.

She was usually never late, but having been fretting about her new job, it was hard to sleep. Today was her first day as an assistant for the new vice president of the Cavalier Hotel Corporation or something like that. She didn't pay much attention to titles, she just knew he was her boss and he was very important to the company. She gave the address to the cab driver and told him to hurry. The fact that she was late definitely wouldn't set a good impression. As the cab pulled up to the building, she opened the door before the cab even stopped and stumbled out. She tossed some money back into the cab at the driver before she hurried inside.

She slipped into the women's bathroom and fixed her hair slightly since it was slightly messed up from her running around. Then she fixed her blouse and skirt and reapplied her lip gloss before nodding at herself. She headed out of the bathroom and as she walked to the elevator, she looked like the confident woman she was. Well, acted to be.

She used to be very confident in herself, and was never afraid of what people thought of her. Until two years ago that is. She never would be able to forget that horrible day. The dress suffocating her as she found out he wasn't coming. The tears, the depression. As she stood in the elevator, she swallowed hard and forced herself to stop thinking about it before the tears came. She was over him. At least, that's what she told herself. Did one ever really get over their true love?

Olivia stepped off the elevator when it got to her floor and she sighed, hurrying towards her desk outside the new guy's office. She had already been prepped and prepared the day before about everything. She had spent a good half of last night thinking it all over as she couldn't sleep. She set her purse under her desk, adjusted her top and skirt once again, then scooped up the files that she was to give to him that he needed to look over. As she walked towards the door of his office, she began thinking of what he would be like. "Dubois.." the name slipped off her tongue quite easily in a quiet tone only audible to her ears. It seemed liked such a familiar name, one she couldn't quite place though.

She stepped into the office, a smile on her face. As the man turned around, though, her smile disappeared, her face turning pale as she suddenly felt nauseous and faint, despite the fact she hadn't eaten anything yet.
Do's and Don't's

Do's

Just about anything and everything

Don't's

Sci-Fi, Fantasy, etc.
Request Form

Username:
Genre: [Romance, Horror, etc.]
Length: [How long would you like the story?]
Time Limit: [Optional.]
Characters: [Their personalities, looks, etc.]
Title: [Optional. I can always think of one]
Story Outline: [Basically a plot, if you have one]
Offer: [How much you're willing to pay for the story]

Shy Gaian

lovely_roleplayer

is it okay to post? owo edit: also do you do chapters and fanfiction

If you do then consider...

If you dont do fanfiction, i also have originals (just not in the link below)

Username: IllusionarySnowflake
Genre: Depending on what you choose owo could range from anything.
Length: 1,500 words +
Time Limit: Whenever but i dont want to wait forever owo
Characters: in my sign
Title: you can choose ^-^
Story Outline: in the link below
Offer: I really dont know what to offer so if my offer is low plz tell me. 200mil per chapter?

Desirable Lover

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Username: Evaesis0
Genre: Romance/Action
Length: As long as possible I suppose lol
Time Limit: Nope
Characters: The characters from Ultimate Spider-man

Name: Evaelyn Moore

Nickname: Evy

Codename: Spitfire

Race: Mutant

Powers: She is able to turn into a dragon like hybrid. She has the power the blow fire from her mouth (is limited), has sharp claws, and super agility and senses.

Description: In her human form Evy is just your average teenager. She stands about 5'7 and has a thin, toned figure. Her hair falls to about the middle of her back and is an almost white blond color. The bangs frame her face and normally her hair is worn in a ponytail or a braid. Very rarely does she leave it down as it hgets in her way to much. Her eyes are what gets your attention before anything else as they are a very very pale blue. They always seem to be sparkling with some unseen laughter or mischievousness.

Mutant Description: In her mutant state Evy's hair goes to a silvery white color and her eyes change to a soft yellow catlike appearance. From her elbows down she gains silver scales and sharp claws. On her back she grows large silvery dragon wings and further down a long dragon tail in the same silver scale color. Starting at her knees to her feet they become dragon legs, gaining the claws and the strength in them as well. A black mask is worn over her eyes to protect her identity and she wears a black and silver short kimono to cover her body that is not protected by scales.

Personality: Evy is fairly quiet, choosing to stay in the background for the most part. She is not known to ever have a mean thing to say about anyone as she is always looking to find the goodness. Though she will stand up for what she believes in if she thinks someone is beinf treated unfairly. She has lways been a bit on the shy side due to her mutant abilities and is always afraid of letting go of her control. Though once she had warmed up to someone they truly begin to see her real self. Though yes she is still very quiet, she has a mischievious side that can be some what hard to control once it is out.

Brief History: Evaelyn and her family moved to New York when her father got a new job and she had to now attend Midtown High School. Imediantly she found herself a bit alienated by being the new girl in school and it didn't help that a certain Flash Thompson started in on her for being said new girl. It was one Peter Parker who ended the bullying before it could blossom into something worse (mainly for Flash is Spitfire were to appear). After that she developed a friendship with Peter and eventually the small group he hung around with. Beinf around the closenet friends Evy eventually gained a small crush on Danny Rand aka Iron Fist.

Doing her stay in New York though Spitfire has come in contact with Spiderman and his team, though none of them know who the others are. Several times Spiderman has offered to show Spitfire SHIELD, but she had refused, wanting to be on her own instead.

Talents: Evy is very talented in the arts department. She can draw and paint, loves to dance and sing, and can play several instruments.

Title: You make it up smile

Story Outline: After moving to New York and becoming friend with Peter and his team, Evy has made sure to keep her mutant power uncder control and a secret. Though after one day of school a problem breaks out in the city calling for both Spider-man and the team as well as Evy's mutant indentity Spitfire to intervene. During the fight Evy takes a hit meant for Iron Fist and gets sent over the side of a small building. Unable to get her baring right she crashes into a car and is knocked out cold. As the battle is brought back into control Nova races down to make sure the dragonlike mutant is okay only to find it is not Spitfire laying on the car but Evy herself. They have to rush her to the helicarrier to tend to her wounds and to now discuss what to do and how to handle their mutant friend.

Danny Rand x My Oc Evaelyn Moore

Scenes I would like to see.

1. Evy is sitting on the steps outside the school, sketching in her book as she watches Danny, Luke, and Sam all mess around. Peter would sneak up behind her and scare the living daylights out of her, causing her to drop her book and papers. As he helps her gather them up he comments on how good they are before coming across several drawing she has done of Danny. He would make a sheepish grin and comment on them, causing Evy to turn beet red and grab the drawings away from him.

2.Maybe a scene where the group walks her home and after she is in the house, Peter teases that Evy has a crush on Danny.

3. The battle would start with just the normal team (can be any villian) before Spitfire joins them. A blast is aimed at Iron Fist but he is not paying attention to that villian and Spitfire pushes him out of the way, taking the full hit. It stuns her and knocks her off the side of the building and before she can come to fully she lands on a car, knocking her out and changing her back into Evy. Nova, finally able to break away, goes to make sure Spitfire is alright but finds Evy in her place. The battle ends as Nova carefully picks her up bridal style and flies her up to the top of the building. He comments that they now know who the dragon chick is before handing her to Danny.

4. They take her to the helicarrier to care for her wounds and the group stands around her bed, wondering what they were going to do now.

Offer: 200million+

Hilarious Shounen

Username: Psycho Ice
Genre: Romance
Length: 1,500+ - 30,000+
Time Limit: Preferably not a month.
Characters:

Daenon and Hayden

History or w/e this is: It all started when Daen accidentally bumped into Hayden at school. Daen is totally lovestruck with Hayden and is determined to make him his no matter how stubborn pretty boy wants to be. Daen pursues and hit on him constantly which easily fluster and riles up the blonde. But, through all the encounters, fights and bullshit that happens with the two, Hayden starts to enjoy Daen's company despite himself and they even become friends. And, what Hayden really hates? That he is actually falling for this guy! Like hell he'd admit it. He's straight, you know?

• They banter and bicker about any and everything like some married couple.

The setting is modern. They are high school seniors unless you are writing this when they are still juniors.~
It can be set when Daen is still pursuing Hayden or when they are finally a couple. As well as whether Daen lives with Hayden at the time or not.

You are welcome to include other peeps listed on the site like Sabrina or make up someone or w/e if you want. I like writers freedom.

Title: You can think of one xD
Story Outline: I don't have one as of yet ;0
Offer: 50mil?
Username: Jade Kou
Genre: Romance
Length: 1,500
Time Limit: as long as you need
Characters: Elizabeth and Barnaby Brooks Jr.
Title: You can think of one
Story Outline: Make up one
Offer: 100mil

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Magnetic Gekko

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Username: Yukiiku Atshushi
Genre: Character bio, character personality
Length: at least one chunky paragraph each
Time Limit: two weeks
Characters: um, its an image reference; you can just make it up as you go (i'm horrible with that)
Title: n/a
Story Outline: um, if it's any help, I'll put down his likes, dislikes, and fears.
likes Violin, rabbits, piano, chocolate pudding, sweaters
dislikes being cold, snickers (candy bar), tubas, spiders, insects, horror films
fears bats, kangaroos, useless blankets, space-heaters, the dark

Offer: Devil's Spice (x2)

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

Username: xMilkita
Genre: Romance and possible Angst.
Length: As long as you need. but not shorter then a one shot.
Time Limit: ....uhh none but reasonable because i don't want to wait a year or half a year.
Characters: The guy is a character from KHR( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) Gokudera Hayato and the girl is "reader"

Readers personality: Kind and gentle. strong enough to defend herself or fight her own battles ( could be a reason gokudera uses to not watch over her) btw she NEVER blames him. even if she does get hurt in battle and everyone can see its cause gokudera wasn't there. if your not familiar with reader inserts i can give a character. I just rather reader inserts xD

Title: Up to you~
Story Outline: Gokudera caring about Tsuna more then reader. if they had a date he would cancel for Tsuna. In a battle he would be by Tsuna side, even if the reader needs help. This could lead to reader getting hurt (physically) in the battle due to him not being there to protect her. Reader doesn't get jealous, blame him or mind that he does that. But after while he starts to feel guilty about it. (Either someone (who this someone is? up to you) tells him or he notices himself)

Since there is a lot of information on this request and it might turn into a series depending how you like to fit it. like parts on reader getting hurt in fights, gokudera ditching on a date, and gokudera feeling guilty at the end. I allow you to kill off reader to turn this in angst.

Offer: 2 B

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces