+ 1 1 100.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 1 ]
1 2 >

Agile Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
I am a writer - i have been for years! To keep myself sharp between creative slumps I role play on Gaia but was wondering if this would also help.

I have decided that I will offer my writing skills up to you people!

One of my writing abilities include fan-fiction writing!

So, I have decided to see if anyone would like me to write a short-story about any fan-fiction of their choice. Of course, I need to know the movie/book/anime/TV show you would like, otherwise I won't be able to accurately portray the characters! And I will warn you anime fans, my knowledge of anime is very limited!

I would like to keep these stories short, as I said, for my time and sanity purposes. I will try to keep them at around 1000 words.

If you would like some samples, here is a link to one of my fan-fiction stories. It is obviously, much longer than what you will get.

Sample

I'm not sure yet what I would be charging, we can work that out but I am thinking about 10gold/word or some kind of item. Prices are negotiable though. I guess it depends on what you are looking for. I will write romance, action, drama, violence. Anything! Everything!

Just PM me or post here with what you want, and I will tell you if I can do it or not!

Thank-you!

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
It seems that I am unable to access your sample. uvu Do you have any other links that I could perhaps try? o:

Agile Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
k i w i i

Well, that is unfortunate! Try This One!

Agile Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
Any other takers?

Also, if you want me to write a story with your own characters. Just give me a rundown about who they are!
Arianna Vesper
Any other takers?

Also, if you want me to write a story with your own characters. Just give me a rundown about who they are!

if you're still online, i have a request.

Fanged Witch

11,115 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
I'd pay 10g/word for a romance/tragedy fanfiction about Hao and Jeanne, from Shaman King *shiny eyes* ^^

Agile Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
JEASH

Well, I'm online now ^_^ What can I do for you?

Rain on your Back

I'm sorry, but I'm not familiar with that one D:

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Arianna Vesper
Any other takers?

I'm looking for drablets/ flash fiction/ slice of life vigenettes, etc, of my OC, if you'd be willing. I'd pay like 10 g per word, so 10,000 gold for a 1000 word story (under 1000 words is fine, too, that's just the rough length I'm looking for)

However, my OC is transgender- not everyone likes/ is comfortable with that, so I always ask about that upfront. (Just think female POV, but without the boobs and monthly xd )

More info here if you're interested.

Agile Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
Madam Chai

I don't mind writing about a transgender, I've never done it but have zero problem with it. So I read through the character information about her & think that I can do a nice little drabble about her. There is plenty of useful information that I could use & it could be a short and simple piece of writing. And I think that 10g a word is a nice price. I will get to work on it right away!

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Do you know Naruto (Shippuden if you watch the anime), One Piece, or Kuroko no Basuke?

Agile Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
k i w i i

I know a little bit about Naruto, though I haven't stayed caught up on the anime or anything. Depending on what you want, I will see what I know & if it's enough.

As for the other 2 no, I don't.

What are you thinking of?

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Arianna Vesper
Madam Chai

I don't mind writing about a transgender, I've never done it but have zero problem with it. So I read through the character information about her & think that I can do a nice little drabble about her. There is plenty of useful information that I could use & it could be a short and simple piece of writing. And I think that 10g a word is a nice price. I will get to work on it right away!

Thank you, I enjoyed reading that and feel you captured the character very well. biggrin I sent the trade ^^

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Would you be willing to write a OCxSai short story for 10g/word (unless there are certain items you would like)? I believe prompts are linked with the OC; correct me if I am wrong.

Agile Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
k i w i i

I can totally do that!

I don't think that I will be able to get to it tonight, I am mildly brain dead after work!

Agile Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
Sorry to the people waiting on replies - I am getting it to you soon!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff