Welcome to Gaia! ::

Im searching for another Soul Eater fan, someone who know's the series well, to write me a couple of things.

Obviously I'm a big Justin Law fan, and what Im looking for are fanfiction of Justin hanging out with Death The Kid, and an epicly hilarious story of Justin getting drunk. Another that I'm looking for is something similar to it, but I want it of him getting hopped up on redbull as well. xD

Lastly, I want a song fic of Justin and myself. My name is Courtney, and he and I are somewhat alike in some ways. I'm not as strong and confident as him, but I have a pretty funny personality once people get to know me and meet me, however I'm VERY shy. I have the same obsession with music that he does, and I also have the same problem with having it up all the way and not being able to hear people when I do. Physically, Im overweight, but I have a skinny face. I olive green eyes, dark blonde/light brown hair. I WILL send you a picture of myself through P.M. but I refuse to post it here because as I said, I'm a bit on the shy side. OH Btw the song I want for the song fic is Teenage Dream by Katy Perry.

If anyone is willing to write for me, please just simply send me a P.M. Thank you! n_n

Blessed Phantom

'Soul Eater' as in Paver's Chronicles of Ancient Darkness "Soul Eater", or another soul eater?
Dreams Dust
'Soul Eater' as in Paver's Chronicles of Ancient Darkness "Soul Eater", or another soul eater?

The anime Soul Eater

Blessed Phantom

Well, nevermind then :3 Sorry!

trekkie74205's Significant Otter

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
hello Justina I will start on your song fic now. I am sorry I did not start sooner.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff