Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
If I wanted a game of thrones fanfic. The couple of things that I would never do is pair canon with OC. Second, if the characters were going to die later in the books then I wouldn't want to change that. After all, if the characters are die then it's going to happen anyway which no body can change that. Plus, I wouldn't change the whole story. I would just leave it the way it is, and figure out a way of how am going to fit my character into the story without inferring with other characters, or make changes.

Anyway, I would like to change the topic now, and just continue with my search for a fanfic writer. Since, you mention about the author of not liking fanfic then I would have no problem in choosing something else.

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
still searching...

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Waiting....

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fatcat

My Shop
What kind of fic are you looking for? I've been writing fanfiction for ten years and so long as I am familiar with the fandom I think I can do it juctice.
My Deviant Art

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
~Silly Little Kitsune~
My Shop
What kind of fic are you looking for? I've been writing fanfiction for ten years and so long as I am familiar with the fandom I think I can do it juctice.
My Deviant Art

You think you can do 10,000 words?

Fatcat

Sondra Starfire
~Silly Little Kitsune~
My Shop
What kind of fic are you looking for? I've been writing fanfiction for ten years and so long as I am familiar with the fandom I think I can do it justice.
My Deviant Art

Yeah, no problem. My stories tend to be on the longer side. Which fandom do you want? I am not familiar with GoT but I am familiar with a lot of other fandoms.

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
~Silly Little Kitsune~
Sondra Starfire
~Silly Little Kitsune~
My Shop
What kind of fic are you looking for? I've been writing fanfiction for ten years and so long as I am familiar with the fandom I think I can do it justice.
My Deviant Art

Yeah, no problem. My stories tend to be on the longer side. Which fandom do you want? I am not familiar with GoT but I am familiar with a lot of other fandoms.

Are you familiar with the movie Priest?

Fatcat

Sondra Starfire
~Silly Little Kitsune~
Sondra Starfire
~Silly Little Kitsune~
My Shop
My Deviant Art

Are you familiar with the movie Priest?

Yes. I love that movie.

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
To bad that there not a lot of fanfic for priest. Specially, Black hat that I've been craving to read.

Questionable Hunter

Sondra Starfire
Anyone.....

I would... but it's so old I can't even loggin to my ff.net anymore
And I haven't done actual fanfics in years. So you'd hate me even if I cou;d do it

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Waiting....

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200