Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Receiver

20,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hi I'm Illegible Dreamer, I started my new blog at the end of last year and am determined to make a real go of it now. I love writing but sometimes it is just hard to see where something has gone wrong and needs to be changed. I would like another pair of eyes to look over the stuff I have written make it better. Check any grammar or spelling errors that you might find add something in where you feel the piece of work is lacking.

My blog is where I post my creative writing, at the moment I am in the middle of writing my story 'one last time'. This is the current piece of work you would be editing for me.

It is something that I cannot do myself as I have dyslexia and honestly can not see when I make errors in spelling, grammar. I however have no issue when looking over someone else's work and seeing where improvements can be made.

You would have to be a nice person as we would be in constant contact, someone who can bare with my sometimes erratic thoughts but mostly someone who wont mock me when I make a spelling error!

Most importantly you would need an email address for me to send the work to. I can save my documents in most forms to accommodate you, just let me know.Word 2010 would be the most convenient for me.

You can either be a person who would also like some feed back on work you do. You might run your own blog and want a proof reader (something I can do!) Or just someone who just wants their stuff looked over. You might just be someone who needs a little extra gold and that is what you would want for your services.

You just need to have good English skills, a passion for reading or writing and a good personality. Preferably if you have some sort of written material that I could see it would be nice.

Please PM me if you are interested, before I make any decisions I would like to get to know any applicants better. If you apply please include a couple of paragraphs about yourself in the PM as well as anything else you think is important <3

Shy Receiver

20,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shy Receiver

20,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shy Receiver

20,050 Points