Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloblike Delight

I will finish commissions and open this back up...hopefully in a few weeks. Got some things to take care of first.

Bloblike Delight

Tentative bump

glampires's Boyfriend

Feral Prophet

7,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100

LIGHT▬▬(your) P A T H
                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                  « ▒▒▒ ▒▒ USERNAME❝

xxxxgeldark

« ▒▒▒ ▒▒ TYPE❝
                                                  xxxxone-shot

« ▒▒▒ ▒▒ INFO❝
                                                  xxxxi've been looking for something with either these guys or these guys lately.... i see that you like myths, though, and if you have absolutely any interest in the oresteia, here they are! here's some world-building if you end up being interested! the plot's really up to you.

« ▒▒▒ ▒▒ OFFER❝
                                                  xxxxi will readily admit i have no idea how steep inflation has gotten on here so if i'm lowballing you let me know!! i can either offer art (samples here!) or about 80b? i also have pride of hubris!!

Light at Worlds End

Bloblike Delight

geldark

I think I could do a one-shot of the time when Oedipus leaves with Orestes. You have quite a few characters and no idea for a plot, so the price will be 90bil and Pride of Hubris.
The site you use looks pretty interesting; it seems many are using it now.

Shadowy Trickster

LIGHT▬▬(your) P A T H
                                                  « ▒▒▒ ▒▒ USERNAME❝

xxxx Moonlighthunter111

« ▒▒▒ ▒▒ TYPE❝
                                                  xxxx Oneshot please

« ▒▒▒ ▒▒ INFO❝
                                                  xxxx I'd love writing for Tertia furthering her studies on Faerie Lore, either including mention of her mentor Eliza or alone. Map
                                                  of the world for location names. We use a lot of traditional faerie mythology.
                                                  « ▒▒▒ ▒▒ OFFER❝
                                                  xxxx Imperial Wyvern+200mil

Light at Worlds End

Bloblike Delight

Moonlighthunter111

I'm accepting requests based on how interesting the prompt/character is or if a high enough bribe is offered. The character's background is vague as it refers to events I don't know about, and the payment isn't particularly high so I will reject this request.

glampires's Boyfriend

Feral Prophet

7,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
Light at Worlds End
sure thing pal! i'll send over half of the trade now ♪ thank you so much for accepting, by the way!!
and toyhouse is pretty good! i think it's so appealing because it's really customizable... my only complaint is that it's hard to get an invite + there could be a few more options buuut ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Bloblike Delight

geldark

All right, I'll get started after I finish a previous commission.
I've only used Charahub and the main problem with it is that the site goes down often enough to be a problem. I checked the Toyhouse info page and the only way I can see how people could enter now is to pay for a code, which would be a pain for those who just want to try it out.

glampires's Boyfriend

Feral Prophet

7,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
Light at Worlds End

of course! take all the time you need, honestly.
oh i know what you mean about charahub... there were def times where it was just impossible to log in for me. i actually stopped using it since there's not much room to upload pics without a subscription :/ and yeah, i think it's invite-only because it's not finished yet? i pretty much just stalked around the toyhouse tags on tumblr, as people with codes like to give them out for stuff.

Bloblike Delight

geldark

I was worried since the posts handing out free codes seemed fairly old and recent ones wanted art or money in return. But asking around paid off and I got a free code; thanks for the heads up.

Bloblike Delight

Another tentative bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas