Welcome to Gaia! ::

tulin13
Shina Prye
A poem that has something to do with midnight transitioning to dawn? Or. Idk pretty much any theme, as long as it's in pantoum or villanelle form. emotion_c8

Or if you're not bored anymore, that's cool, too. ;;

I'm still bored smile '
What's this poem for~?

Nothing, really. I just suddenly remembered Harmonie du Soir and thought it'd be cool if someone did something kind of like it? Something different. Not the sappy angsty rhyme-y clichéd stuff I usually see. (I may be looking in the wrong places.) As much as it sounds like homework help I swear it's not LOL

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hi, do you think you could write me just a short story about a girl and boy in high school, they're best friends. He's a jock, she's a drama nerd. She's always had a crush on him. Somehow they will end up together? It's vague, I know. But I like to give a lot of freedom. If you could do it, I would be ever so happy to pay you for your services.
Do you do fanfictions? If so are you familiar with Yugioh or Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame? And yes i know i'm a nerd xD

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Rawraphobic Dinosaur
Hi, do you think you could write me just a short story about a girl and boy in high school, they're best friends. He's a jock, she's a drama nerd. She's always had a crush on him. Somehow they will end up together? It's vague, I know. But I like to give a lot of freedom. If you could do it, I would be ever so happy to pay you for your services.

Sorry for my late reply, I've just found my exams are a lot earlier than expected.
However, if you can wait for a bit, afterwards I'd be happy to talk further about this.
I'd like to ask now, why exactly you would like this story?

XxNightmare_DollxX
Do you do fanfictions? If so are you familiar with Yugioh or Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame? And yes i know i'm a nerd xD

I am familiar with Yugioh, but not with the Diseny film I'm afraid, and I would like to assure you that no, you're not a nerd. Start LARPing then come and see me xD

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
tulin13
Sorry for my late reply, I've just found my exams are a lot earlier than expected.
However, if you can wait for a bit, afterwards I'd be happy to talk further about this.

Oh it's okay. and I don't mind waiting at all. And I would like it just for personal enjoyment. I've always found a pairing like this to be cute ^^

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Rawraphobic Dinosaur
tulin13

Oh it's okay. and I don't mind waiting at all. And I would like it just for personal enjoyment. I've always found a pairing like this to be cute ^^

I think I may try to write this at some point, I usually over complicate things and this would be good practice for me.

I am not completely familiar with American lexis, is 'jock' a sports person? What exactly -is- a 'drama nerd'?

Sorry to sound uncool and old!
tulin13
I won't charge for my writings, but note that I won't accept large requests.

I write poetry, prose, scripts, journals... You name it, I've probably been forced to try it.

I study creative writing in a university if that helps?
Doesn't mean I'll be very good though.

On a side note,
I'm always looking for roleplays to join.
Also, if you ever feel the need to pay me back, I'd love some art. Just ask and I'll show you.
Tips are always welcomed, but will not persuade me to write for you.

Currently I'm working on:
A story for hilo-lilo

I'm still accepting requests.

Hello~
I have a request for you to consider!
I need a story, a short backstory to tell the truth.

Could you provide a backstory for a haunted house mansion?
This is where the majority of the game takes place.

Our writer is on freakin' strike and our game is still in progress.
It is a horror/gore dating sim for girls.

We just need this to piece together the game D:

So please consider!
Of course you would be credited for your part in the game.

If you do consider but want more help in details you can ask me and I can talk with my peeps. :3

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
tulin13
Rawraphobic Dinosaur
tulin13

I think I may try to write this at some point, I usually over complicate things and this would be good practice for me.

I am not completely familiar with American lexis, is 'jock' a sports person? What exactly -is- a 'drama nerd'?

Sorry to sound uncool and old!

Ahh. It's cool. A lot of people don't really get what I mean. Basically, yes, a jock is somebody who loves sports and plays them a lot! and a drama nerd is somebody who likes to participate in plays and other dramatic arts performances.

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Shiromei
tulin13
I won't charge for my writings, but note that I won't accept large requests.

I write poetry, prose, scripts, journals... You name it, I've probably been forced to try it.

I study creative writing in a university if that helps?
Doesn't mean I'll be very good though.

On a side note,
I'm always looking for roleplays to join.
Also, if you ever feel the need to pay me back, I'd love some art. Just ask and I'll show you.
Tips are always welcomed, but will not persuade me to write for you.

Currently I'm working on:
A story for hilo-lilo

I'm still accepting requests.

Hello~
I have a request for you to consider!
I need a story, a short backstory to tell the truth.

Could you provide a backstory for a haunted house mansion?
This is where the majority of the game takes place.

Our writer is on freakin' strike and our game is still in progress.
It is a horror/gore dating sim for girls.

We just need this to piece together the game D:

So please consider!
Of course you would be credited for your part in the game.

If you do consider but want more help in details you can ask me and I can talk with my peeps. :3

Ooo, a game? I'd love to help you with a game, especially as a writer! How exactly do you plan to make it?
I would reall like to consider this, but I am afraid I would need a lot more details in order to know exactly what kind of thing you like smile ' But I would feel cool helping you out, and being credited will be fantastic, thanks!

I do have exams at the moment though... So I might not always be able to respond...

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Ahh. It's cool. A lot of people don't really get what I mean. Basically, yes, a jock is somebody who loves sports and plays them a lot! and a drama nerd is somebody who likes to participate in plays and other dramatic arts performances.

I will let you know what happens! I aim to write this!

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
tulin13

I will let you know what happens! I aim to write this!

Well, thank you ^^
tulin13

Hm... well... how exactly is it being made?

It's a dating sim where do don't just have to be witty enough to win your guy of choice but to stay alive in a dire situation. One's intellect and reasoning will be a significant part.

It is a suppose to be a dark game with disturbing figures and terrifying encounters.
There are many possible ways to actually die in this dating sim.

We are looking for a story to hold everything together.
Something evil with regret and grief intertwined. Something dangerous Taboo.

sweatdrop I am afraid i don't exactly know what you want to know.

Time is no problem.
I am currently working on the artwork while some people are working on music, videos, and coding. We aren't exactly carefree either. All of us either in HS or college. Lol.

So understood! heart

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Shiromei

Hm... well... how exactly is it being made?

How exactly will you make this dating sim? Will you be using software? Will you be using computer coding...? Flash? How will it be shared?

Shiromei
There are many possible ways to actually die in this dating sim.

I find this darkness aspect to it interesting.

Shiromei
Something dangerous Taboo.

What exactly 'Taboo'? Or is that the reason why you need a writer?

----
Also useful that time is no problem ^^
You've interested me smile
I will be a very bored uni student in the months to come too, which may be to your benefit~
tulin13

We are going to try using novelty visual novel maker for the most part.
This software seems to be useful so far, even though we are completely customizing it.

We will post the opening cinematic on YouTube and we plan on posting promotional art on deviantART. As far as sharing the game, it will be available to anyone through basic file sharing.

Taboo is the name of the game, haha.
Because while this game is not intended for kids there is no actual hentai.

We need a writer because ours quit for her own reasons.
I am glad you are interested, I am sure if you officially decide to help then everyone will be relieved.

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Shiromei
tulin13

This software seems to be useful so far, even though we are completely customizing it.

We will post the opening cinematic on YouTube and we plan on posting promotional art on deviantART. As far as sharing the game, it will be available to anyone through basic file sharing.

I am glad you are interested, I am sure if you officially decide to help then everyone will be relieved.

Now I understand, I've actually always wanted to work for a visual novel. This is quite exciting...
May I have a closer look at this maker? I'd like to see what it can do.

Taboo... HA, that's pretty awesome. Okay.
I will not participate in making a game with hentai, but I am open to all kinds of relationships.

I think I'll say I will like to work with you, but you should be open to other writers, just incase I'm not the one you're looking for!
tulin13
Shiromei
tulin13

Now I understand, I've actually always wanted to work for a visual novel. This is quite exciting...
May I have a closer look at this maker? I'd like to see what it can do.

Taboo... HA, that's pretty awesome. Okay.
I will not participate in making a game with hentai, but I am open to all kinds of relationships.

I think I'll say I will like to work with you, but you should be open to other writers, just incase I'm not the one you're looking for!

Yes, there is NO hentai. Being the artist I wouldn't much like that either.
However, the player will be able to chose thier gender, which opens to game up to shounen-ai.

There are many tutorials and example on youtube.
If you look the software up on google you will go to the main site, and can download it there.

I will keep that in mind. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces