Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shark Weeak
Hint -- Your Name
Shark Weeak

Sorry, yo. But i dont like writing characters with incomplete info.

Also im a dumbass; I can totally upload this from work.
Here you are. I tried to bug test, of course, but if you find any bugs, lemme know and I can fix it up.

It's okay. I'll just fix that one day hopefully. ; u ;

But, I like this! It was really fun and I ended up dragging my mouse around the screen like a crazy lady looking for hidden text till I figured it out. I loved this. xD

Good! Beheheh hidden text is fun. I didnt use too much of it, but its a nice treat here and there. So i did all your boys justice? Any favorite scene/storyline? ^__^

Greedy Noob

Hint -- Your Name
Shark Weeak
Hint -- Your Name
Shark Weeak

Sorry, yo. But i dont like writing characters with incomplete info.

Also im a dumbass; I can totally upload this from work.
Here you are. I tried to bug test, of course, but if you find any bugs, lemme know and I can fix it up.

It's okay. I'll just fix that one day hopefully. ; u ;

But, I like this! It was really fun and I ended up dragging my mouse around the screen like a crazy lady looking for hidden text till I figured it out. I loved this. xD

Good! Beheheh hidden text is fun. I didnt use too much of it, but its a nice treat here and there. So i did all your boys justice? Any favorite scene/storyline? ^__^

Of course you did. Like spot on justice xD
Let's seeee, the locker room scenes are just funny. Anything were Daen has to talk to Hayden is just gold. Tickling Daitrin and messing with him however was funny too. That nerd tho. I loved the whole thing really it was so funny. I also really liked that Daitrin says different answers depending on the choice.That sly b***h. I thought it was clever. Though one of the Star Trek options still leads to Star Wars haha.
Feels almost like there should be another part of this XD
I seriously loved it.

Shark Weeak

Let's seeee, the locker room scenes are just funny. Anything were Daen has to talk to Hayden is just gold. Tickling Daitrin and messing with him however was funny too. That nerd tho. I loved the whole thing really it was so funny. I also really liked that Daitrin says different answers depending on the choice.That sly b***h. I thought it was clever. Though one of the Star Trek options still leads to Star Wars haha.
I seriously loved it.

Yaaay ;___; And yes, I prefer writing humour for these games, so your characters were good for that! But that little bugger >_> Which storyline is it, if you don't mind, and I can go back and try to fix it. I thought I patched them all up, but....

As for another part.... You know where I live and how much I cost. Although I think I'm going to lift it to a 5b min, from looking at some other writer prices and considering what other people have offered.

Glad you enjoyed it. While I'm fixing bugs, do you want me to change where your username links to on the very first page? I sent it to your weebly...

Greedy Noob

Hint -- Your Name
Shark Weeak

I seriously loved it.

Yaaay ;___; And yes, I prefer writing humour for these games, so your characters were good for that! But that little bugger >_> Which storyline is it, if you don't mind, and I can go back and try to fix it. I thought I patched them all up, but....

As for another part.... You know where I live and how much I cost. Although I think I'm going to lift it to a 5b min, from looking at some other writer prices and considering what other people have offered.

Glad you enjoyed it. While I'm fixing bugs, do you want me to change where your username links to on the very first page? I sent it to your weebly...

Wait, it's gone! lol. It's like all fixed. Did you fix it already? haha

I can try 5B. I sold part of my soul for it. xD

You can leave it to that, because there should be a link on my weebly that leads to my gaia profile.

Shark Weeak

You can leave it to that, because there should be a link on my weebly that leads to my gaia profile.

I did I'm just that magical xDD Nope, I have no idea. It might be only a very certain track that messes up.... I dunno. Hopefully it's fine! Or if you notice it again, or if a friend plays it and catches it, lemme know and I can change the file any time.

I figured the weebly was a good place. -nods-

Sure, if you have another request... What is your idea for a 'next part'?

Greedy Noob

Hint -- Your Name
Shark Weeak

I did I'm just that magical xDD Nope, I have no idea. It might be only a very certain track that messes up.... I dunno. Hopefully it's fine! Or if you notice it again, or if a friend plays it and catches it, lemme know and I can change the file any time.

I figured the weebly was a good place. -nods-

Sure, if you have another request... What is your idea for a 'next part'?

Haa. Okey! 3nodding heart

...I-I-Ideaa? Hnnn. Oh dear. //tries to find plot bunnies
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shark Weeak

Guuuuurl/boiiiiii you are not helpful xD But, I have at least one order to do before yours, so you have some time to think. Even a general prompt/setting/whatever would be useful to start from.

I'll let you know when I'm finishing up the order before yours~

Greedy Noob

Hint -- Your Name
Shark Weeak

Guuuuurl/boiiiiii you are not helpful xD But, I have at least one order to do before yours, so you have some time to think. Even a general prompt/setting/whatever would be useful to start from.

I'll let you know when I'm finishing up the order before yours~

I'm a gurlieeeee emotion_dowant
But I know I'm horrible at being helpful with prompts. Hnnn. Okaay that sounds good. Perhaps I can snatch up a bunny by then xD

Otherworldly Gatekeeper

16,965 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Hint -- Your Name

username: Il Corvo di Verona
character information: The character is Ayame Murakami (she's not a shallow animu character, I swear! ... I think!), and her vital information is here. Only the first part is her bio, technically; the mass of words that follows is world information, which may or may not be required reading. But some of the terms in Aya's bio might not make much sense standalone, so...
narrator set-up: I'd like the viewpoint character to be someone interacting with Ayame, as opposed to Ayame herself. Which person in particular would be the POV character depends on what plot you go with.
narrator point of view: Second-person POV preferred.
plot/setting/genre suggestions:
___1. Ayame gets stuck showing a new recruit (or someone who's recently been promoted to "real" duties instead of just grunt work) the ropes, things go wrong, and by the end the rookie has had their first day on the job and maybe impressed their senior colleague. More focus on humor and psychic and/or corporate shenanigans than romance, though one-sided attraction on the part of the rookie is good if it would make things funnier (screwing up in front of Ayame, at least, would sting more).
___Alternately, instead of a new recruit, it's a normal person who Ayame has been assigned to protect and deliver somewhere, and who is lost/confused/freaking out by the sudden appearance of people with guns and psychic powers. As to whether the rookie/hapless normal is male or female, feel free to pick one (or keep it as neutral as possible) if it's not possible to make it a choice.
___2: More romance-based, but also humor and maybe action-y, banter welcome. It could also be more dramatic/played straight, whichever you think would work best. In this option, the POV character is cyborg government agent Connor Greene, who's once again partnered with Ayame (unless you want to make this their first team-up) on a particularly important case. Connor is more of an add-on to Ayame's bio, so he doesn't have a bio of his own; I figured that might be acceptable since, as a POV character, he's more of a player stand-in and might not need too much fleshing out, but I'd be happy to write up a real profile if you'd prefer. Regarding specifics of the cases/assignments, there are some suggestions under Plots in Ayame's bio.
misc.: Uh... I'm not sure.
bribe: Ten billion gold?
Il Corvo di Verona

I don't like to have two detailed reqs in my head at the same time (because my brain will inevitably think about the wrong one xD) so I surface-skimmed your girl's info --- from what I saw, it looks really legit! Writing some action stuff will be fun. :D

So almost certainly accepting, but no need to send trade right now. I'll add you to the slots, and after I finish the current order, I'll read properly and doubtless ask some questions.

Otherworldly Gatekeeper

16,965 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Hint -- Your Name
I don't like to have two detailed reqs in my head at the same time (because my brain will inevitably think about the wrong one xD) so I surface-skimmed your girl's info --- from what I saw, it looks really legit! Writing some action stuff will be fun. :D

So almost certainly accepting, but no need to send trade right now. I'll add you to the slots, and after I finish the current order, I'll read properly and doubtless ask some questions.

Awesome! And I completely understand: I'm the type of person who, if in conversation (or even listening to music) while writing/typing, stands a 50/50 chance of writing/typing whatever I'm saying or hearing instead of what I'm supposed to be writing. I'll hold off on the trade for now, and feel free to ask away about Ayame/the setting/Connor, if he's included/etc!

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Choo, choo! Aphy comin' through!

User Image
AphroditesChild

why helloooooo

YOU'RE A COW AGAIN

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hint -- Your Name
AphroditesChild

why helloooooo

YOU'RE A COW AGAIN

'ELLO THERE, CHAP. HOW DO YOU DO?

Yes. I realized I missed it so... yeah. Cow.

Bear

I've been thinking about this thread since I found it a few days ago and it is one of the coolest concepts I've seen in the Gaia shops damn.

Questions, though: What is your limit to how many characters can be thrown at you, AND, could I PM my request because I just know it's gonna turn into a wall of words?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff