Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
My name is Kit Koi Kukki, but please call me Kitt. No need for formalities. Right?? Anyway!! I am making this my second Temp shop to see how good I can do this. I know I can write and I am very good at it, just wanna see if I can keep up with requests. Don't see a problem with it. x3

So here is how it will work. Let me know what story you like, characters, maybe a plot if you have one. Ideas? Anything you like to throw out there. If I can't write it, I will let you know. Nothing wrong with trying but again, we all are not perfect right??

Also this is a bribe thread. You tell me how much you are willing to pay and I'll tell you if I am willing to accept x3 I'm not picky though. I do need the gold, but don't be a low ballers. Please. It does take precious time and hard work to make good stories. I won't low ball if you don't smile I do accept items, and avi art. My current avi is a new OC. x3 Must show example of art though for me to accept. Also, I do free stories if I really like the plot and characters a lot. Fetch the idea, I might bite.

I actually write many genres. The ones with more stars is the ones I like to do a lot more but I am more than willing to try new things! x3

Action and Adventure,**
Animals,****
Fandom (Fanfictions),**
Fantasy,***
Dark Fantasy***
Humour,***
Medieval (Could be under Fantasy sometimes but I do like this as a separate genre),****
Military,**
Mystery, (Depending on how big. I only can do a little mystery but not through out the whole story)*
One Shots,****
Poetry (Whether its inside a story or just a piece),****
Romance,*****
Short Story Collections,****
Thrillers and Suspense,*
Western/Steampunk.***

If you don't see one listed, ask me since there are many others out there.

I cannot, however, do:

Science Fiction (Sci-fi)
Horror
Heavy Mystery
Crime
Non-fiction
Romances that contain huge age differences

There may be others but so far none have been brought up to me yet of what I do not like to write.

A small sample? Well It's a bit rusty since it is from a roleplay I recently did so the description of the girl is not put in. All my writings have been on paper so I just started recently trying to type my stories. No ideas have came to me though. Also, if you want more description and details, or more dialogue or both evenly. Please let me know how you like your piece to be written.

Example:

Quote:

Huff huff huff...

Only footsteps and hard breathing filled the air. There on a dark street was a girl, gasping for air as she ran down the sidewalk of this abandon place. It was past midnight and the moon's crescent shape gave little light. The street was still dark, only a few street lights were working and even then they gave no direction on where to go. No cars, no people, not even an animal was about. Why?.. The girl was panicking and had no where to go, all doors, windows were shut and locked for the night. No where to run for it was a straight shot for miles but she was running anyway. Hoping she find something, someone. Life, light. Something! "Go away... Go away..." She panted under her breath, very hard to understand each breath, "Leave me alone!" She knew it was close, whatever it was chasing her. How scared she felt with the feeling of sharp knives in her stomach getting sharper with every step. How she was so helpless with no one around. What was she to do but do what most humans do.. Run.

Huff Huff huff...

Misia skidded to a halt under a faint street light. It showed the many scratches on her face and bruises that covers her tattered body. Her clothes were ripped everywhere showing a lot more skin then needed. Blood had dripped all over her body, a lot dried up and crusted on her body while other were still fresh and bleeding. Her face was covered in it, a fresh gash on her cheek dripping down a dark red down her neck. All her pain was covered with the fear of her life, how she just wanted to live. She looked around, trying to find a place to hide. Her eyes also look behind her, seeing nobody there. That scared her the most, it was still here, watching her. Misia wanted to burst out and cry but she couldn't. Her breath was to heavy to even show any emotion. Soon, she saw an opening, maybe another street where people were. With that, she went back to running, dreading her legs to go even though they were weak and in pain. Misia pressed on as she turned the corner and ended up in an alley. There! She saw another street, saw a few cars passing. All she had to do was get out there. Misia put all her effort in and ran as fast as she could with the little strength she had.

Gasp...

To bad she was only human.

Reviews!

pinkyturnip
<33 I extremely loved the service you provide, quick yet quality.
Thank you, I really enjoyed the story. Q v Q;;~

I love your reviews <3 Thank you x3

If you like a writing, please fill out the form below and post to this form.

[quote=Kit Koi Kukki][/quote]

[b][size=9][color=darkblue]Username:
I would like:
Characters are: (Pictures are very welcome)
Extras: (Characters or other info about them)
Genre:
Specific plots, settings, props etc:
Other:
Paying:
[/color]
[/size][/b]

Beloved Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Slots Open:
1) Open
2) Open
3) Open
4) Open
5) Open

Waiting List:

1)
2)
3)

Finished:

1)pinkyturnip - Let's have a fun night??
2)
3)
4)
5)

Beloved Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Open For Business!! Just post what you like, and I will get started on them. First come first serve!!! I will be shown off but I am working at the moment so I will get to them tonight. ^^ Thank you!!

Golden Fairy

I want one, lemme fill the form whee

Golden Fairy

Kit Koi Kukki

Username:
I would like: a short story, about 2000 words? Maybe more, up to you
Characters are:
Luce Marfa, 24 years old priest
He's quiet and scholarly, curious, somewhat introverted, sightly more naive than he'd like to admit. He's very attached to his sister Lilet, but she lives at a different city (the Elite), with her husband. Luce lives at the Capital,
Roc Saiara, 34 years old, formerly a professor of philosophy and literature at the Elite, but shortly after starting his career he had to retire and moved to the Capital.
Like Luce, Roc is quiet and scholarly, but also, Roc has an obvious sad air about him. He's somewhat bitter and pessimistic. He opposes organized religion (he used to be more vocal before the incident that made him leave the Elite), but doesn't minds befriending priests like Luce. He belongs to a race with healing magical powers (everyone has some kind of magic, but healing powers are considered more valuable and rare).
Extras: dunno
Genre: Medieval fantasy I guess. But try to emphatize more the medieval aspects rather than the fantasy.
Specific plots, settings, props etc: Luce hears rumors about a strange candy store, owned by Roc, a man who used to be in prison due for political reasons (and is pretty much considered a terrorist) (he was only in prison for like 2 months, but in their world prison is a magical hell so that's more than enough to traumatize any person, and ruin any kind of reputation they ever had at the same time). Intrigued, Luce goes to the store (considering buying a gift for his sister Lilet, who loves candy), and talks to Roc, who is extremely good at making delicious and pretty looking treats, but is obviously depressed. His wife was killed due to political reasons (Roc was sent to prison pretty much right after her death), and he has a 2 years old daughter who clearly is a prodigy child, Chwip (but Roc isn't quite in the appropiate mental state to be a good father). Luce befriends Roc, tries to make him regain love for life despite the things that have happened to him. And without even realizing, Luce helps making Roc's store quite popular, specially amongst other priests.
Other: dunno, ask if you have any question.
Paying: is 50k enough?

Are you really familer with pokemon?

Beloved Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sidereus Nuncius
Kit Koi Kukki

Username:
I would like: a short story, about 2000 words? Maybe more, up to you
Characters are:
Luce Marfa, 24 years old priest
He's quiet and scholarly, curious, somewhat introverted, sightly more naive than he'd like to admit. He's very attached to his sister Lilet, but she lives at a different city (the Elite), with her husband. Luce lives at the Capital,
Roc Saiara, 34 years old, formerly a professor of philosophy and literature at the Elite, but shortly after starting his career he had to retire and moved to the Capital.
Like Luce, Roc is quiet and scholarly, but also, Roc has an obvious sad air about him. He's somewhat bitter and pessimistic. He opposes organized religion (he used to be more vocal before the incident that made him leave the Elite), but doesn't minds befriending priests like Luce. He belongs to a race with healing magical powers (everyone has some kind of magic, but healing powers are considered more valuable and rare).
Extras: dunno
Genre: Medieval fantasy I guess. But try to emphatize more the medieval aspects rather than the fantasy.
Specific plots, settings, props etc: Luce hears rumors about a strange candy store, owned by Roc, a man who used to be in prison due for political reasons (and is pretty much considered a terrorist) (he was only in prison for like 2 months, but in their world prison is a magical hell so that's more than enough to traumatize any person, and ruin any kind of reputation they ever had at the same time). Intrigued, Luce goes to the store (considering buying a gift for his sister Lilet, who loves candy), and talks to Roc, who is extremely good at making delicious and pretty looking treats, but is obviously depressed. His wife was killed due to political reasons (Roc was sent to prison pretty much right after her death), and he has a 2 years old daughter who clearly is a prodigy child, Chwip (but Roc isn't quite in the appropiate mental state to be a good father). Luce befriends Roc, tries to make him regain love for life despite the things that have happened to him. And without even realizing, Luce helps making Roc's store quite popular, specially amongst other priests.
Other: dunno, ask if you have any question.
Paying: is 50k enough?

Ok want to make sure I have this correct. you want a short story with Roc and Luce with the setting be at a candy store. Its pretty much a inspiration story where he helps the man an also gets his candy store aflowin right? May I also have the descriptions of the characters?? Like looks wise

Beloved Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
AmberTruesdale
Are you really familer with pokemon?
Yes very much!!

Golden Fairy

Kit Koi Kukki
Ok want to make sure I have this correct. you want a short story with Roc and Luce with the setting be at a candy store. Its pretty much a inspiration story where he helps the man an also gets his candy store aflowin right? May I also have the descriptions of the characters?? Like looks wise

Yeah, like that. Maybe you can include a couple scenes at the cathedral if necessary.

Descriptions:
Roc: Physically he's supposed to look more like a viking warrior than like a candy maker or professor. 2.12m, somewhat muscular, long auburn hair, light green eyes, big forehead, somewhat severe expression that doesn't matches his emotions or personality, ample clothes.

Luce: He's supposed to look like a pretty boy, think anime bishounen type character. 1.70m, green eyes, black hair, somewhat pale skin, slender and with a refined air about him. He wears a long white cassock, with gold details, and a type of turban, which is the standard for priests in their world.

Beloved Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kit Koi Kukki

Username:
AmberTruesdale
I would like: A One shot?
Characters are:
Girl: girl
Boy:boy
Extras: Nothing I can think of Although if your not to familier with the character just watch a "Pokemon a Call for Brotherly love"
Genre: Fluff/Romance
Specific plots, settings, props etc:
I would love to leave this up to you I like surprises.. But if needed I'll come up with one
Other: I would love if it could be a couple page or so long but if not thats fine
Paying: 25K?

Butter Buddy

Kit Koi Kukki

Username: Starry Lemonade
I would like: a one-shot /or/ a series of short stories
Characters are: pick~
Extras: None~
Genre: romance, comedy
Specific plots, settings, props etc: We can discuss this once you pick a pair :3 Though the setting is always modern!
Other: Please email it to storiesforyel@gmail.com
Paying: 15g/word

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas