Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm a sophomore English major in college looking to keep my writing skills sharp this summer. I will take any prompt you want! (Or most any prompt). I'm mostly looking to write stories (no poems, rhyming has not been my strong suit, unless you're okay with blank or free verse). I don't have any recent examples of my writing, so for any of you willing to take a chance, I will do one story for free and if you like it, you can pay for the next one.

I will write fanfiction if you ask for it.

Payments:
My fee is 10g a word. I would prefer it if you didn't give me a limit. If you are skeptical of my ability, I will give you the first story for free and you can pay for the next one.

dcannon121's Girlfriend

Married Gaian

7,475 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Can you write me a poem about an angel?
From an angel's voice and point of view, she's watching and protecting over this boy she'll soon fall in love with, but cannot have.
Hmm...make it 10g per word? i'll pay up to 1k if its 100 words...but i prefer 800 gold for 80 words, since a poem i want isn't that long much ~ just a short, version of an angel's point of view.

2,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Poisonmyangel
From an angel's voice and point of view, she's watching and protecting over this boy she'll soon fall in love with, but cannot have.
Hmm...make it 10g per word? i'll pay up to 1k if its 100 words...but i prefer 800 gold for 80 words, since a poem i want isn't that long much ~ just a short, version of an angel's point of view.

Sure. I'm not the best with poetry though, just a heads up. Anyway, when would you like it by?

BLStoner's Kouhai

Eloquent Codger

Have you any examples?

dcannon121's Girlfriend

Married Gaian

7,475 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
TheElvenNinja
Poisonmyangel

Sure. I'm not the best with poetry though, just a heads up. Anyway, when would you like it by?

hmm...maximum a week smile u can send it before that if ur finished. but if u need more time, i understand. so...6/27/12? smile

2,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Phrensiedom
          Have you any examples?

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1338576/Chuken_Hachiko
http://www.fictionpress.com/u/649348/Chuken_Hachiko

These are the only archived ones I have, and they're pretty old (latest being 2010). I haven't written anything creatively recently though (most of it has been academic), but if you're willing to prompt me I'll write one for free and then if you like it the next one you can pay for.

2,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Poisonmyangel
TheElvenNinja
Poisonmyangel

hmm...maximum a week smile u can send it before that if ur finished. but if u need more time, i understand. so...6/27/12? smile

Thing is, I don't usually do poetry. sad So it might not be the best.

BLStoner's Kouhai

Eloquent Codger

TheElvenNinja

Well, I have an idea to stimulate, but I don't want to post it openly. I'll send you a PM. c:

2,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Phrensiedom
TheElvenNinja

Well, I have an idea to stimulate, but I don't want to post it openly. I'll send you a PM. c:

That works! If I write it, how would you like me to send it to you? Also, you'll get this one free. Any one after this one it'll be 1g per word.

BLStoner's Kouhai

Eloquent Codger

TheElvenNinja

Depending on the quality, 1g/word is way too low. I charge 40g/word, darling.

2,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Phrensiedom

I don't particularly have a lot of faith in my creative writing, since I haven't done much of it recently, so I figure 1g/word is probably a good starting price, especially since I don't know exactly how well it's going to turn out.

BLStoner's Kouhai

Eloquent Codger

TheElvenNinja

I understand, but give yourself some credit. I would say 10g minimum. :]

dcannon121's Girlfriend

Married Gaian

7,475 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
TheElvenNinja
Poisonmyangel
TheElvenNinja
Poisonmyangel

Thing is, I don't usually do poetry. sad So it might not be the best.

its fine ^^ ~

2,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
His Deadly Angel

its fine ^^ ~

Actually, would you mind if I changed it into a short fiction piece? It sounds like it would make a better story idea.

dcannon121's Girlfriend

Married Gaian

7,475 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
TheElvenNinja
His Deadly Angel

its fine ^^ ~

Actually, would you mind if I changed it into a short fiction piece? It sounds like it would make a better story idea.

well sure. why not? whatever u want really smile as long as it matches the theme and prompt, knock yourself out XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff