Welcome to Gaia! ::

nyaa!

+1 1 100.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
1 2 >

C L O S E D

I'm sorry, especially to the people who ordered. I may re-open this soon, actually. I'm closing this partly because of the reason that I've decided to sharpen my writing skills by writing my own stories instead, and partly because I don't have the time.

My apologies, and farewell!

trekkie74205's Significant Otter

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Username: xxbloodytears19xx
Genre: Romance, Drama, and Angst
Characters: My twilight Oc Tala, Jacob Black, all of the Cullen's, Bella Swan, Leah Clearwater, Seth Clearwater, Victoria, and maybe The Volturi
Plot: Tala loves and imprints on her best friend Jacob but he's already in love. Tala works as a nurse under Carlisle Cullen, therefore she is friends with the Cullen's. Victoria goes after her because she is friends with all of the Cullen's and Victoria hates the Cullen's for killing her mate. Victoria ends up attacking Tala and since she is broken hearted since her imprint Jacob dose not love her. Tala has let her healing factor go making it easier for Victoria to almost kill Tala.
Setting: The story can ether stay true to the books having her show up after the end of Breaking Dawn or it can be AU but it must still have the Cullen's as Vampires and Tala, Jacob, Leah, and Seth must still be shifters
Length: 500 - 1000 words
Username: x-an0nym0us-x
Genre: romance
Characters: Louisé, a tsundere [has short black hair and different colored eyes. Her right eye is red while her left is violet. Pale skin. She always had her "always angry" expression but turns into a gentle expression when with Andrew. ] Andrew, a happy-go-lucky type of guy [has blonde hair and a couple of green eyes. Fair complexion.]
Plot: Two childhood friends are stargazing under the cherry blossom tree which they usually hang out while reminiscing about their fun memories. Then the two finally confess their love for each other.
Setting: they're at the mountain top, under a cherry blossom tree. Night time.
Length: 1000+

trekkie74205's Significant Otter

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
cardboardballoonx
xxbloody tears19xx
Username: xxbloodytears19xx
Genre: Romance, Drama, and Angst
Characters: My twilight Oc Tala, Jacob Black, all of the Cullen's, Bella Swan, Leah Clearwater, Seth Clearwater, Victoria, and maybe The Volturi
Plot: Tala loves and imprints on her best friend Jacob but he's already in love. Tala works as a nurse under Carlisle Cullen, therefore she is friends with the Cullen's. Victoria goes after her because she is friends with all of the Cullen's and Victoria hates the Cullen's for killing her mate. Victoria ends up attacking Tala and since she is broken hearted since her imprint Jacob dose not love her. Tala has let her healing factor go making it easier for Victoria to almost kill Tala.
Setting: The story can ether stay true to the books having her show up after the end of Breaking Dawn or it can be AU but it must still have the Cullen's as Vampires and Tala, Jacob, Leah, and Seth must still be shifters
Length: 500 - 1000 words

I can do this, but it might take a while because it's slightly complicated because of all of the characters. I have read twilight though, so it shouldn't be so bad. smile

You're on the list!

thank you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas