Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
yeah, you heard right.

See I have a problem, I've always wanted lots of gold, lots and lots of it (I'm sure some of you can relate, no?) but my art skills leave something to be desired.

I like to consider myself one of those creative folk none the less, and therefore, I want to open a writing shop. *cheer*

However, most of my free-writing is done based off of, well animals. And I know many of you are not interested in buying writing about animals. (If you are, congratulations, I will love you.)

solution?

Well. I open up a temporary shop. Anything I write for people who come in could potentially be used as a sample work unless specified against it. Because I have no 'real' samples to show you, you won't be getting any.

But I'm not asking you to pour investments onto something you're unaware of! How silly!
What I'm going to do is write to your request to the best of my ability, I will ask you how much you intend to pay for it, and will adjust the length of the story accordingly. If you offer me 100g, I'll be very upset, and probably only write a few paragraphs.

You will not have to compensate me (if at all) until your story is complete.

The intended payment is just some sort of comforting notion to me that I'm not writing a novel for someone who will pat me on the back. By no means will it effect the quality of my writing, the quantity, er, perhaps. :3

on with the show

Still interested? Smashing, let's get on with it. Please fill this out right here.

[align=center][b][size=18]Psst! Sara, write for me![/size][/b][/align]
[size=9]
Username;
Genre of Piece;
Premade/OC Characters Involved; (if any)
Intended Payment;
Could I use this as a sample (yes/no)
Other Information;
[/size]

I will more or less be PMing you for further information.
I'm leaving this open to all genres with the exception of erotica, obviously.
You CAN request a poem, but please be aware that my poetic skills might be a tad bit rusty, or even cheesy. *sigh*

Thank you!

List;

1. Shadow
2. Harlequin Raver
3. Guardian Jay140
4. Open
5. Open

Edit; How long does it take to write your story? Well; most times I have to understand what you want me to write about, and that can take a few PMs to get the gist of what you want, if you have a specific set of characters. Fastest way to do this? Gaia IM or any other form, because it's instant.

Then I take that and write an outline, flesh it out, and voila.
School ends on the 17th of June for me, therefore, if you haven't received it yet you should get it within three/four days after that.

I will have five slots and they will be completed in a first-come-first-serve basis. There is a waiting list so go on ahead and still reply, but just be well aware.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Psst! Sara, write for me!

Username;Harlequin Raver
Genre of Piece; dark/romance/humor?
Premade/OC Characters Involved; if any)
Intended Payment;15k? will adjust if needed.
Could I use this as a sample? sure sure.
Other Information;I feel that you should also know this. You may have noticed that the guy seems oddly well put together. Well, he is, because He's Cordis, form the Gaia RIG items Cirque Du Gothique and Love Charm II. I hope you don't have anything against that.

Personalities:

'Mona May Mortis', the Females circus Jester, is partially demon. Though, she's very afraid of this half of her, so she tends to be very shy and unwilling to speak about anything supernatural in nature. She herself is strong willed, yet kind. She lends very good ears to any who need a shoulder to cry on. Though, because of her demon side, she has very severe mood swings. One moment, she could be happy, the next sad or angry. This is very common for her, though it frustrates her to no end. Though she is fairly smart, she gets confused very easily..

Cordis, well, to be honest, I'm not to sure what his personality is like. Because there isn't really much information given, i tend to think of him by how he's portrayed in the given references. Very self confident, a bit rude, but with s softer, gentle side to him that isn't seen very often. He's a big movie geek, and has an amazing collection of old films. You'd basically have some free reign with him.

Background on both: They're part of the same performing troupe, so they're part of the same circus. They've know each other a little more than a year, so their feelings are still some-what raw toward each other. They're relationship is very love/hate, one moment they're friends, the next arguing, then in each others laps, then back to fighting. Ect. Ect. Ect.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image
You know, for what it's worth, I actually enjoyed some of our romps, but there comes a time when a gal wants more.

H r £ e q ù ï ñ • R à v ê r • § p e å k š

«so that's a no?»

And now, all this gal wants is to settle down with her lovin' sweetheart.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Oh no! I'm sorry, obviously my PM didn't go through.
Yeah, it's a yes. Lemme try and get that resent.

Pup

Username; Guardian Jay140
Genre of Piece; Fantasy
Premade/OC Characters Involved; Erm.....I guess no.
Intended Payment; 10k, plus tip depending on how much I like it. biggrin
Could I use this as a sample: If you would like.
Other Information: Could I pm you with the rest of the information?

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Guardian Jay140

Username; Guardian Jay140
Genre of Piece; Fantasy
Premade/OC Characters Involved; Erm.....I guess no.
Intended Payment; 10k, plus tip depending on how much I like it. biggrin
Could I use this as a sample: If you would like.
Other Information: Could I pm you with the rest of the information?

Sure, you can PM me with the information.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Username; AphroditesChild
Genre of Piece; Fantasy with base in history.
Premade/OC Characters Involved; Rita
Intended Payment; 15k at least.
Could I use this as a sample; Yes.
Other Information; Um, um... Rita shouldn't try and seduce anyone? XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items