Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doting Giver

Miss Guro Guro

As of Sunday my work load has practically quadrupled. so I have very little time to write sad

As such, I will write your stories when I can find the time (and since it is going to take me so long I am willing to write them for free)

Bashful Vampire

Jayne-TheManTheyCallJayne
Miss Guro Guro

As of Sunday my work load has practically quadrupled. so I have very little time to write sad

As such, I will write your stories when I can find the time (and since it is going to take me so long I am willing to write them for free)

Okay. Thank you~
Check out our writing shop! We do drawings and covers as well :3

The Wordsmith Sisters

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

I did the first story for kicks. Since we didn't discuss or agree on a price, I don't expect anything. I just went ahead and wrote the damn thing. At least, I wrote the rough draft. This is unedited. I might go back through and make technical adjustments tomorrow.

I'm going to give you fair warning. I took creative license to warp a few details, not all of which I expect you'll agree with, especially concerning the mother, but it made an absolutely GREAT setup with foreshadowing, and also for making character parallels and reoccurring themes. I love writing in hidden bits of those types of things that you'll only notice if you pay attention.

So maybe you'll enjoy. Maybe it's not your cup of tea. One way or another it's been written.

Curious?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces