Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, first off, I need to say, this person must at least understand the basic history of the Lord of the Rings and it's character groups. A further in depth knowledge would be MUCH appreciated. Also, my story formatting has some bugs that I know will need help, so if you're good with editing storylines in particular, that would be amazing. smile

Also, the character is M/M and will be sexually graphic. (Erestor/Glorfindel in case you're interested. There will be further pairings in the story, not quite sure which ones yet.)

I have not finished, I am looking for a beta who is also willing to collaborate to help me push the story forward a bit.

If you are interested, I am willing to pay 5k per chapter (as they won't normally be very long. On average, 10 pages at most. I will also pay more if the chapter in consideration takes more work than expected. Please send me a PM telling me you are interested, and we can attempt to get to know each other better, and you can ask further questions about the story.

Thank you for your time.

Genius

8,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Before I PM to say if I am interested:

When you are saying 10 pages, is that double or single spaced, font size, etc?
diaveborn
Before I PM to say if I am interested:

When you are saying 10 pages, is that double or single spaced, font size, etc?
Size 12 font, um. The spacing is hard to explain. It is single within paragraphs, but double in between. (helps me edit a bit better).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff