Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm looking for a steam-punk enthusiast, or someone that is knowledgable on the steam-punk sub-culture that wants to make some gold writing informative articles on anything steam-punk.

I'm paying 1mil per 1,000 word article, it must be original, quality content.
400k per 500 words
180k per 250 words.

You're payed less for smaller articles because they're easier to write, and usually aren't that great.

Currently you can write about anything, but I'll post the topics that have been written about here

Greedy Fatcat

I'm interested. What exactly would I be writing for? What kind of deadlines are we talking?

Shadowy Phantom

Clockwork Punk
I'm looking for a steam-punk enthusiast, or someone that is knowledgable on the steam-punk sub-culture that wants to make some gold writing informative articles on anything steam-punk.

I'm paying 1mil per 1,000 word article, it must be original, quality content.
400k per 500 words
180k per 250 words.

You're payed less for smaller articles because they're easier to write, and usually aren't that great.

Currently you can write about anything, but I'll post the topics that have been written about here

Link in the siggy ;D TBH, I'm not that experienced with this genre but I'm willing to try.

Eloquent Explorer

I am very interested, when do you need it by? Also, my banner is my my sig if you would like to order there smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff