Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Greetings! My name is Masque and this is my first attempt at this writing shop business. A friend on Gaia showed me this little gem of a business going on right beneath my nose and I figured, hey let's give this a shot. It's my summer break and I have a lot more free time on my hands compared to when I'm in school. So that being said I have no idea how long I'll keep this shop open. It all depends. If this doesn't turn out to be my thing I'll shut it down. If I like it but school and work consume my free time then I'll shut it down till the breaks roll around. So basically this is one big experiment for me. So if you're not comfortable with that then you probably shouldn't contact me with any request.

Now that I have the boring tidbit out of the way let's begin with the fun and interesting stuff. I'm a sophmore English major in college. I have a concentration in Writing and I've been writing my entire life. I've been writing stories, short stories and screenplays for as long as I can remember. I've been roleplaying for about two years. Since entering college I've been focused on sharpening my writing skills constantly. Roleplays provide an excellent excerise and I also find them so much fun. But here am I now provided with a new challenge: can I write something solely for a reader? And: can I do it well? We shall see.

What I prefer to write about
~Dark Fantasy
~Supernatural
~Heroes and Villains
~Vampires (warning: my vampires tend to be beasts. They are not kind and randomly help helpless humans. They have deeper motives. Bloodier motives.)
~Homosexual relationships (for main couples I prefer yuri. I'm not all that into yaoi but side character yaoi romances are fine.)

What I don't like to write about
~Slice of Life
~High school drama
~Fanfictions

Give me any of what I listed above that I don't like and I'll decline your request. No questions asked.

Pricing
Flash Fiction: These are about 300 to 1000 word projects. 8 gold per word
Short Story: Depends on how long the story is. Starting price: 10 gold per word
Novels: Starting price: 15 gold per word

How to Request

PM me the form below completed. The subject line should read: Heroics Through a Request

Name:
Genre:
Length: Flash Fiction, Short Story or Novel
Characters: Tell me about the characters you want me to write about. Please be as detailed as possible. Go crazy here if it pleases you. Who are they? What are their strengths? Weaknesses? What are they after in life? What pisses them off? Anything and everything about your characters goes right here.
Story Plot: Is there a central plot line or theme you want showcased within this story? If so please explain here. If not, leave this blank.
Additional Info: Anything else you want me to know? Tell me here!

Samples. Click Me!

Have any further questions? Ask below!

Dangerous Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Requests Taken

1. Lucky~9~Lives

Requests Completed

Quick Reply

Submit