Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shoujo

Psycho Ice

Ahhh, cuties. whee
I always wanted to make a request thread in the writing shops. I just never knew how to set it up. I have so many ocs. xD

thanks dear c: well i have so many OCs too ; n ; and that's not even all of the characters based on that kind of story ; n ;
I need to work my creative instinct xd lol

Hilarious Shounen

Keiko Nakanishi
Psycho Ice

Ahhh, cuties. whee
I always wanted to make a request thread in the writing shops. I just never knew how to set it up. I have so many ocs. xD

thanks dear c: well i have so many OCs too ; n ; and that's not even all of the characters based on that kind of story ; n ;

Haha. I know what you mean. Are they somewhere else? I got all mines on weeblys and my charahub. The ones that became bigger have their own weeblys xD
And, 98% of my characters are guys and is totes gey, because yaois lol. //points to sig pic

In a relationship with pataco

Camper

Shoujo

chronocIe
omg ; o ;

hi bb <3

Shoujo

Psycho Ice
Keiko Nakanishi
Psycho Ice

Ahhh, cuties. whee

Haha. I know what you mean. Are they somewhere else? I got all mines on weeblys and my charahub. The ones that became bigger have their own weeblys xD
And, 98% of my characters are guys and is totes gey, because yaois lol. //points to sig pic

oh wow XD well ; n ; i have OCs on my ex-bf's hard drive and i never had a chance to save all of their arts and original art ;;n;; and when i asked him to meet up with me cos i need the files ;n;
he said he deleted them all ;n;
even the adoptables that i've bought with rl money ;n;

well as of the moment *u* i will definitely be saving them on charahub XD and weebly (if i know how to code and stuffs) ; n ;
i dunno how to actually make weebly pretty ;n;

omg *u* yes i saw your guys and they look so hot together * 3* //touches
i actually dont have a yaoi couple XD but i actually designed my first trap baby * 3*

Hilarious Shounen

Keiko Nakanishi
Psycho Ice
Keiko Nakanishi
Psycho Ice

Ahhh, cuties. whee

oh wow XD well ; n ; i have OCs on my ex-bf's hard drive and i never had a chance to save all of their arts and original art ;;n;; and when i asked him to meet up with me cos i need the files ;n;
he said he deleted them all ;n;
even the adoptables that i've bought with rl money ;n;

well as of the moment *u* i will definitely be saving them on charahub XD and weebly (if i know how to code and stuffs) ; n ;
i dunno how to actually make weebly pretty ;n;

omg *u* yes i saw your guys and they look so hot together * 3* //touches
i actually dont have a yaoi couple XD but i actually designed my first trap baby * 3*

Wow, that's totally not cool! D:<
You should have dropkicked him! lol
Man, that really sucks.

I can help. Haha. These are mines. The bigger ones of course. boop and beep. They are not fabu, but ok looking, I guess? xD
I can't even use charahub anymore. I hit the 100 mark long time ago haaha

Heheheee, glad you think so! emotion_dowant They are such dorkssssssss.
I never had a trap. I kinda wanna make one but omg. XD

Keiko Nakanishi

Name:
        Pricing: Maybe a swap? I help you you help me? If not then whatever you think I deserve?
        Examples: clicky (thats my character stuff and search around, you'll find what you'd need)
        What do you want to do?: Title Ideas or Naming a World or personality description maybe all?
        Other Info/Ideas: Ummmm first of all for Titles I need to know what type of story
        and for naming a world I need to know what type of race if living there
        and for personality I need to know what the character looks that then I'll give you at lest two different personality
        Deadline: Not sure /sorry I'm unpredictable when it comes to this though I will NOT make you wait a month+ for everything
        WIP: none yet

Shoujo

Psycho Ice

Wow, that's totally not cool! D:<
You should have dropkicked him! lol
Man, that really sucks.

I can help. Haha. These are mines. The bigger ones of course. boop and beep. They are not fabu, but ok looking, I guess? xD
I can't even use charahub anymore. I hit the 100 mark long time ago haaha

Heheheee, glad you think so! emotion_dowant They are such dorkssssssss.
I never had a trap. I kinda wanna make one but omg. XD

yes it sucks bad ; 3; i want to kill him overnight ; n ; and over and over again ; n ;

oh my gaaahd help me with weebly xd lol <3
you have fabu babies dear emotion_kirakira so many guy OCs emotion_kirakira
lemme see your charahub xd //grabby hands

you should totally make one emotion_kirakira
well i need to design male OCs ; n ; or buy so many male adopts lol xd
since i dont know how to actually draw xd lol

Shoujo

Miss Magic Mint
Keiko Nakanishi

Name:
        Pricing: Maybe a swap? I help you you help me? If not then whatever you think I deserve?
        Examples: clicky (thats my character stuff and search around, you'll find what you'd need)
        What do you want to do?: Title Ideas or Naming a World or personality description maybe all?
        Other Info/Ideas: Ummmm first of all for Titles I need to know what type of story
        and for naming a world I need to know what type of race if living there
        and for personality I need to know what the character looks that then I'll give you at lest two different personality
        Deadline: Not sure /sorry I'm unpredictable when it comes to this though I will NOT make you wait a month+ for everything
        WIP: none yet

Oh myy i like what i've read emotion_kirakira

well i am still figuring out some of my characters story since i have tons of characters emo
I need to figure out some of their life first ;n; so maybe we can talk about the title and naming their world's when i have something up heart

feel free to do what you want dear <3
Can you also do background stories? emotion_kirakira

and I can pay you from 1Om - 3OOm?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out