Mewling Noob

Super Streaker

Mewling Noob

lady vesuvius

LMAO
User Image

Super Streaker

N0plsu

literally i have a whole folder on my phone dedicated to these kind of johnlock gifs

Mewling Noob

lady vesuvius
N0plsu

literally i have a whole folder on my phone dedicated to these kind of johnlock gifs

Don't shooow me or imma really be dead xD

Tipsy Fatcat

lady vesuvius
i would like a P R O M P T E D O C !

PROMPT: umm toshio is tired of always being the one chasing so he decided to hang out with other girls and spend less time with chika, but in the end he's the one who can't take it and comes running back?? IDK SORRY IM DUMB--
CHARACTERS: toshio and chika
RELATIONSHIPS: best friends!
OTHER FICS?: may i pm you for this? ^ ^ since they're saved in my word doc but not on any websites!
INITIAL COST / BRIBE: 5b +tip
DUE DATE: no rush!
USERNAME: sunnygirI

Super Streaker

sunnygirI

yes, please pm! you have been put on the first slot, so please send in the trade ^^ and because you're paying significantly more for this, you won't need to send a wordcount price and we'll just finalize the trade after it's written!

Tipsy Fatcat

lady vesuvius
sunnygirI

yes, please pm! you have been put on the first slot, so please send in the trade ^^ and because you're paying significantly more for this, you won't need to send a wordcount price and we'll just finalize the trade after it's written!

thank you! ^ ^ i'll be sending trade shortly~

Adorable Waffles

3,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
Question? Do you know the member of shinne, Lee Taemin? And do you do ocXperson? (if not im fine with reader /if you do thoughs xD)

I may order an extra time if you know the biy Ren from NU'EST. XD lol

Dapper Darling

lady vesuvius

Could you help with an RP bio? c: I don't really know what specific details you need but you said to quote you.

Persuasive Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Junior Trader 100
lady vesuvius
i would like an E D I T !

WHAT IS IT?:
I'm opening a group on dA for a supernatural (not the tv show) and I need the text I'm putting on the front page of the group to sound more interesting. I realize this would be against one of your rules and I was hoping that if you do accept, I may as permission from you to use it on my groups front page. I swear I'll give you credit for the editing/ writing of it.

In case you're wondering, dA (Deviant Art) has things called Groups on their site. Their similar to guilds here on Gaia but you can do a bit more with them, like adding a picture gallery.

WORD COUNT:
158 words.

COST:
158w x 500g = 79,000g
I plan on just giving you 1mil for the whole thing if that's ok.

USERNAME:
Kawaii R U M P Raider

What road do I take?
"Where do you want to go?"User Image
I don't know.
"Then, it really doesn't matter, does it?"
lady vesuvius
i would like a P R O M P T E D O C !

PROMPT: Valentine's Day. Thor is stressing over giving the perfect Valentine's Day date ever in his attempt to court Will after somehow managing to get him to agree to a date. However, it seems as if everything he does and says only gets harshly criticized by the bespectacled man. Is the date ruined? Has he forever screwed up his chances of impressing Will? Or, did Will happen to enjoy his time with him more than he was letting on?
CHARACTERS: Thor and William (All info on their personalities, story, history, and relationship is here if you scroll down to their section)
RELATIONSHIPS: Pairing
OTHER FICS?:
Here's a small piece of writing of them another person did for me which I think sums up their personalities well. (Told from Will's POV)

"I was the last one to leave the office, as usual. It was difficult for me to leave with work undone, although my peers often did so.

As the elevator doors opened, I immediately noticed Thor. He looked out of place, with the marble floors and high ceilings. When he saw me, he broke out in a huge grin and waved. I scoffed and shook my head. He was practically blocking the exit with his broad shoulders. When I reached him, he immediately held the door for me again.

“Don’t follow me home,” was all I said.

We walked together in silence for a while, Thor seemingly content with just being near me. Every once in a while, I’d see, in the corner of my eye, him almost making a motion to speak but stopping himself. When we reached the construction site, Thor finally spoke up.

“Well, this is my stop.” He said jokingly. “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

I was already walking away, but I nodded briskly out of politeness. After all, someone like me had no business with someone like him."
INITIAL COST / BRIBE: I know that you wrote 1.5k to 5k in words, but is there any chance I can bribe you 40b for 10k words?
DUE DATE: Whenever possible 3nodding
USERNAME: Crowcon132

Atikori's Fangirl

Unleashed Geek

lady vesuvius
i would like a O N E S H O T F A N F I C !

FANDOM: Ouran high school host club
PAIRING: Kyouya & OC because you know...Kyouya is just the best >.>
PROMPT: I'm sure it's been done a thousand times before, but maybe a whole thing where Kyouya gets to meet the woman his family has chosen for him. They could even meet before they know they are suppose to be married to each other and be all 'I hate that him/her'. It's pretty much going to be one of those lovely relationships where they constantly argue and act like they hate each other, but secretly have a small thing for the other person. I was thinking at one point maybe she could finally admit her feelings but, be too afraid to tell Kyouya because she figured he would never feel the same. She could cancel the arranged marriage on him and move on to the next wealthy figure her parents chose for her. Kyouya could totally then show up to her arranged marriage meeting instead of the other man...he got rid of that man somehow >.> And then cue in all the cuteness and love....well as cute and loving as we can see Kyouya get xD
ADDITIONAL: You'll probably need my oc information lolz. I named her Miyuri Sato and she would have been born into a wealthy family. I see said family leading the industry in the development of technology, so, she'll be very computer savvy. She'd be a rather reckless girl and constantly causing trouble for others. She wouldn't have a very good relationship with her parents because well, they never had any time for her and are constantly trying to control her life. She's an only child, so she may have a bit of a spoiled side to her....like only top of the line food and wearing name brand clothes. She would be a genius in things she found useful, but then completely useless in things she doesn't find useful. She would defiantly be a brunette and have golden colored eyes. She has an obsession for strawberries and stuffed animals, but the stuffed animal thing is her secret xD She prefers to dress comfortable, but despite that her clothing is always still designer made. She has a bit of a rough personality, but she has a soft spot like all girls do and gets easily flustered when faced with romance. Kyouya should tease her relentlessly with that just for the lolz of course. She would be a rather short girl and not be very womanly with large hips or large breasts. She gets mistaken for like a fourteen year old all the time.
CAN I POST THIS ON FF.NET?: Sure thing :3
INITIAL COST / BRIBE: 15 billion?
DUE DATE: As long as you need biggrin
USERNAME: Queen Komugi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items