Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Gяαcεful яαϐϐit Shoρ

Hi there. I'm Grace, you can call me, Gracie, if you want. I've been thinking of opening up a writing shop for awhile now and I guess now I'm finally doing. Lol. I'm open to writing just about a lot of things but there are some things I won't do for personal reasons.

I do:
Write fanfiction for a lot of fandoms. *I have the right to refuse certain fandoms if I don't know them well enough or don't feel confident enough in writing for them.
Write original fiction as well.
Cybersix
Dragonball
Sailor Moon
Inuyasha
Ouran High School Host Club
Fruits Basket
Thundercats (Both remake and classic)
Romance
Fantasy
Sci fi
Any genre really.
Negotiate prices.

I don't:
Write about sexual themes (maybe on other sites but Gaia is strictly PG-13 and under)
Suicide
Abuse
One Piece
Bleach
Bestiality
Drugs
Give into harrassment. Harassing the author over the chapter isn't businesslike.
Help with School work. I can't understand the curriculum of your school work. I believe I've tried helping someone with a research project before my hiatus from Gaia and something got lost in translation so yeah.

There are other stuff I can't remember off the top of my head but i"ll list them as I remember them.

My fees are:
Poetry - 1mil-1bil, depending on the length
One Shots - 1 mil-500 mil, depending on the length.
Multichapters - I'm not sure. It depends on how long you want the chapters to be. I tend to write anywhere from 100 words to about 6-7k. I can manage 10k if I'm on a writing spree and feeling really inspired.

Feel free to negotiate some prices. I'm starting up this work shop because I can't draw (to save my life) and I can't seem to play the Market Place very well so I'm sticking to my strength and that's writing! ^^ All funds will go to me completing the Angelic Items set. Thank you for your time.

Friendly Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Writing Sample:
“So, Vegeta,” Bulma began, blue eyes glancing at the arrogant warrior sitting at the kitchen table still stuffing his face. Trunks and Goten, who is sleeping over for a day or two, had already gone to bed, or at least they went off to Trunks’s room to play.

Vegeta looked back at the blue haired genius. She wore an apprehensive look on her face and he didn’t like it. “Whaf ith if, Warwan?” the Saiyan prince said through a mouthful of food. Usually Bulma would be yelling at him for talking with his mouth full of food, but she didn’t seem to care this time. Vegeta didn’t like this awkward silence forming between them. “Spit it out! I haven’t got all day stupid woman!”

He immediately regretted taking the angry tone with his wife for Bulma’s icy blue eyes hardened as she glared at him.

“Forget it! I must’ve been mistaken or maybe Trunks misheard that stupid speech of yours when you were trying to stop Majin Buu.” Bulma definitely had the attitude of a Saiyan. She’s about the only one who can but heads with him and get away with it, save for Kakarot of course.

Vegeta felt his heart doing a big leap.

So, the brat son of mine told his mother what I said! Damn! Stunned, and maybe feeling a bit guilty, his jaw dropped at the single though, his food spilling out of his mouth.

Bulma started for the living room when she heard her husband mumble something. Her heart stopped hard in her chest and she froze.

Did he just say…?

“What was that, Vegeta?” Bulma asked, looking at him out of the corner of her eye.

Vegeta growled, his body growing tense from anger. He mumbled again. “I…you.”

Bulma looked back at him again. “Can you say that a little louder?”

The prince growled again. Getting up, he stormed up to his wife, turned the woman around, and drew her into his arms. “Damn it, wench! I said, ‘I love you’!” The Prince growled at her before leaning in. their lips collided with each other, making Bulma giggling a bit.

Bulma smiled, looking into his dark eyes when their kiss ended. “I love you, too, Vegeta.” She whispered, feeling her heart beginning to race. She hasn’t received this much affection from her prince since the time they had gotten into an argument over Vegeta training too much, resulting in the stubborn Saiyan confessing his love for her in the middle and since their wedding night as well.

Vegeta glared at her briefly before scooping her into his arms and carried her bridal style out of the kitchen.

“Vegeta?” Bulma stammered in confusion, blushing at her husband’s sudden affectionate action.

“Shut up, woman and let me show you how much I love you.” He grumbled against her lips as he carried her to their bedroom.

Friendly Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

do u no khr, durarara or attack on titan ? OvO

Tipsy Fatcat

hello! i'll make myself a form-ish thing for easier ordering! ^ ^

type : OC story
length : any
price : 500m base for every story given +tip (price to change with length!)

( so you can submit multiple pieces of varying length
if you give two, for sure you'll receive 1b no matter the length +tip
for three, then 1.5b no matter the length, so on so forth!)

characters : toshio and chika
background, genre, etc : here

thank you for considering and have a nice day!

Friendly Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
xMilkita
do u no khr, durarara or attack on titan ? OvO

AH no sorry. sad I've never really seen those. sad

Friendly Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
sunnygirI
hello! i'll make myself a form-ish thing for easier ordering! ^ ^

type : OC story
length : any
price : 500m base for every story given +tip (price to change with length!)

( so you can submit multiple pieces of varying length
if you give two, for sure you'll receive 1b no matter the length +tip
for three, then 1.5b no matter the length, so on so forth!)

characters : toshio and chika
background, genre, etc : here

thank you for considering and have a nice day!

Aha sorry about that. ^^ I meant to post an order form. I'll definitely consider your OCs! biggrin Any particular fandoms you like? smile
Graceful Gemini Rabbit

Hi there! I'd love a fantasy story based on this picture of my two OCs, Braxus vs. Cygnus:

At a dojo, Braxas starts harassing Cygnus, who waves his wand...making Braxas start getting younger! Too busy boasting to notice his muscles fade, soon Braxas is a mere teen in sagging pants trying in vain to look macho. Taunting Braxas as he shrinks into a child, Cygnus easily holds his wand out of reach, mocking the frustrated fighter who soon resembles a tantruming toddler. Returning Braxas to infancy, Cygnus powders and diapers the protesting babe, and teases as he bottle feeds him that Braxas always said he wished he'd started training from an earlier age. Braxas can only pout, but fortunately for him the spell wears-off as Cygnus finishes burping him; unfortunately, his clothing wasn't part of the spell... xd

I can pay 500mil + a generous tip, hopefully that's okay; feel free to ask any questions! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff