Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

Hello and welcome to my request thread. Thank you for stopping by and please feel free to stay awhile! I am The Frozen Unknown, but you can call me Froz, or Unknown. I used to to go searching around and hunting down writers but I dont have enough time to laze around watching if a new shop is arriving. It's about time I create a request thread to keep track of things. Feel free to ask questions. I am easy going and will give anyone a chance so don't be shy. I'm looking for chapter story's and one-shots
Funds: Im not saying. All I say is I have enough.

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
hm... I'm not sure I understand but I can write you the originals/vampire diaries request~ I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of that series. ^^

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
KPopGirl17
hm... I'm not sure I understand but I can write you the originals/vampire diaries request~ I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of that series. ^^

The series is a good one. (sorry if i wasn't clear..) ^-^ What dont you understand?
The Frozen Unknown
KPopGirl17

The series is a good one. (sorry if i wasn't clear..) ^-^ What dont you understand?

oh! no no I think I get it! This is your requests forum right? So you're looking for someone to write you something you have on here? I will gladdly write you one for your "Originals/Vampire Diaries" request *^*

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
KPopGirl17

oh! no no I think I get it! This is your requests forum right? So you're looking for someone to write you something you have on here? I will gladdly write you one for your "Originals/Vampire Diaries" request *^*

Ah yes this is my request thread. ^-^ I'd be happy if you did (:. And for the price. I really suck at pricing. Please tell me if my price is to low. Hows 60mil? o.o
The Frozen Unknown
KPopGirl17

Ah yes this is my request thread. ^-^ I'd be happy if you did (:. And for the price. I really suck at pricing. Please tell me if my price is to low. Hows 60mil? o.o

I think that's enough tbh haha even if that's considered low I really don't care. I'll start working on it right away then when I can and I'll let you know when it's up! Would you prefer I post it up on a website like fanfiction.net or what? ^-^? heart

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
KPopGirl17

I think that's enough tbh haha even if that's considered low I really don't care. I'll start working on it right away then when I can and I'll let you know when it's up! Would you prefer I post it up on a website like fanfiction.net or what? ^-^? heart

Alright ^-^ I look forward to it. And it's entirely up to you. I'd prefer if it was PM-ed cuz its easier for me to read on my phone but its up to you.
The Frozen Unknown
KPopGirl17

Alright ^-^ I look forward to it. And it's entirely up to you. I'd prefer if it was PM-ed cuz its easier for me to read on my phone but its up to you.

ohhhhhh okay XDDD Will do! I'll just have it on a word document and send it to you through pm and post it on fanfiction.net just in case its easier to view because of reader mode and what not which makes it easier for your phone hehe ^^

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
KPopGirl17

ohhhhhh okay XDDD Will do! I'll just have it on a word document and send it to you through pm and post it on fanfiction.net just in case its easier to view because of reader mode and what not which makes it easier for your phone hehe ^^

The reader mode glitches on my phone. Probably cuz its kinda old. But oh well ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff