• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Poisonmyangel
Rawraphobic Dinosaur
Poisonmyangel
r u still open?
do u write poems?

I am and not really. I'm not really great at poems but I could try.

Hmm...well I'll give the idea anyway. its up to you ^^
It's about an angel who's protecting her soulmate from danger and sadness, though the soulmate boy does not see what she's doing and continues to be in sorrow. So from the angel's point of view, write out how she feels in a free verse? like "My soulmate, do not cry. My heart breaks for you." like her point of view...
it may sound a bit complicated, but its up to you, like i said ^^

I'll attempt it ^^

3,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The character profiles are here. I'd like to have a story about Clara and John [first two]. I'd like the plot idea to be that John goes to a cousin's home for summer vacation, and the cousin [who is a girl xDDD you can make up a random character or something] is best friends with Clara. Drama ensues between the two, romance stirs. Would that be alright?

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Shyania
The character profiles are here. I'd like to have a story about Clara and John [first two]. I'd like the plot idea to be that John goes to a cousin's home for summer vacation, and the cousin [who is a girl xDDD you can make up a random character or something] is best friends with Clara. Drama ensues between the two, romance stirs. Would that be alright?

I could attempt it. How long were you thinking?

3,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'd prefer longer than 1k, but it's up to you.

Friendly Bloodsucker

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Rawraphobic Dinosaur
Zhivago Darke
Could you write about his death? Or perhaps when he descended from Heaven...or rather, was thrown down? It doesn't have to be long. I love to read, and you know, thought this might be fun <3 I'll give you all the gold I have right now, if that works <3 Thanks for considering C:

I know it's been almost a month but are you still interested in me writing about this?

Of course I am~ <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces