Welcome to Gaia! ::

are you comfortable with writing shonen ai?
X-MegaGirl

I'm happy to write more with them, I just have to get through my new requests before picking them up again. Writing is basically the only reason I'm on gaia these days, so payment doesn't really matter to me.
They are a bit shallow at this point, but I'd say it's largely because they've been described only in relation to one another. The easiest way to add depth is to think about how they'd interact with others (family, friends, strangers). Otherwise you only really see one facet of them.

Distraction Fuschia

I'll give it a shot tomorrow. Might just be a quick drabble though.

broIita
Definitely comfortable (and practiced) with it. Specific characters, I'm guessing?

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
caustic cactus

Thank you heart
caustic cactus
Definitely comfortable (and practiced) with it. Specific characters, I'm guessing?

yeah, kinda. take this dude [he just likes being kawaii uguu, he's not transgender]: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., give him the personality of say a modern day teenage male [aka, fanboys who spend too much time playing video games, trolling people online, and being vulgar] and pair him up with his potential platonic life partner [very lackadaisical texican who's better suited to take over martha stuart's role than serve the military], whom of which, he met while gaming online. then they find out they're step siblings and chaos ensues, but maybe that's too much. thanks for replying though :]
caustic cactus
X-MegaGirl

I'm happy to write more with them, I just have to get through my new requests before picking them up again. Writing is basically the only reason I'm on gaia these days, so payment doesn't really matter to me.
They are a bit shallow at this point, but I'd say it's largely because they've been described only in relation to one another. The easiest way to add depth is to think about how they'd interact with others (family, friends, strangers). Otherwise you only really see one facet of them.

Thank you! The wait is well worth it (: heart
Okay biggrin I'll work more on their personalities, so I guess next time you see their bio it'll be updated and you'll have more ideas to play with biggrin Lots of thankies for the feedback (:
Distraction Fuschia

What I have is up here. Not sure how it's worked out, so feedback would be fantastic.
broIita

Not quite sure what to do with that plotwise, but if you wouldn't mind a few drabbles instead, I'll take a crack at it.
X-MegaGirl
Alright. Let me know when this new bio's up and I'll work on a new piece then.

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
caustic cactus
Distraction Fuschia

What I have is up here. Not sure how it's worked out, so feedback would be fantastic.

Oooooh! I love it! I started giggling when I read that his name was Romeo, because guess what my name is rofl
heart
caustic cactus

Not quite sure what to do with that plotwise, but if you wouldn't mind a few drabbles instead, I'll take a crack at it.

mkay.

Ruthless Lunatic

caustic cactus

i love your writings~ (currently wait for the shounen ai that brolita wish for~ heart )
can u write for me too? blaugh

Phantom

Can you write something about the ocean for me?
emotion_kirakira

Distinct Informer

hello! was wondering if you could come up with a very creative short. I would like this to be a drama, but with a cool twist (or even comedy/action smile ). Nothing to long just a paragraph explaining the story so i can get some ideas for a short film to shoot soon. Cheers anyway smile

Quotable Cutie-Pie

11,300 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
Is fanfiction okay? Since you're comforable with writing shounen-ai, which I know from another post on here, would you be willing to write me a short drabble for the pairing Sebastian x Grell from Black Butler? I was thinking having french kissing and "deep kissing" and such in it, but no outright lemon. Are you okay with this request? User Image

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
If you write lyrics can you write something that goes with this melody http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9QILFxrBVg (This melody is beautiful beautiful and touching song)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff