Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is, quite clearly, a writing shop in which commissions will be done for free.
Not donations, not pay what you want- free.
There's really only two- make that three- restrictions.

♦ There are no samples. I have none, hence this shop. Take the risk if you like.
♦ Length will rarely exceed 500 words. This is more an excuse to gather prompts than anything.
♦ I may not be familiar with any fandoms. If you still want something written, please be detailed in your explanations.

Beyond that, please, post away!

Samples: UndeadHearts && X-MegaGirl && Distraction Fuschia

Anxious Duck

10,540 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
caustic cactus
This is, quite clearly, a writing shop in which commissions will be done for free.
Not donations, not pay what you want- free.
There's really only two- make that three- restrictions.

♦ There are no samples. I have none, hence this shop. Take the risk if you like.
♦ Length will rarely exceed 500 words. This is more an excuse to gather prompts than anything.
♦ I may not be familiar with any fandoms. If you still want something written, please be detailed in your explanations.

Beyond that, please, post away!

Hi there~!
judging by what little you have written, I can at least tell that you can spell correctly and thus, I was wondering if you could write me something. Everyone else I have /hired/ to do so haven't given me back anything, and it has been quite a while.

It all depends if you're okay with writing a story that involves two male characters. ( I say male, but one of them is completely gender-neutral ^^; )
I'd have no problem with that! I'm not too confident writing gender neutral, but I'd be happy to give it a shot.
Can I have one freebie plz?? I'm ok with any length *-*

These are the specifications of the characters. It has to be mainly a romantic story.

clickie here :3
X-MegaGirl
I'm happy to give them a shot. Any particular settings/prompts you would suggest?
Thanks! Maybe a scholar setting? Or a fantasy one. Whichever suits you best! :3
X-MegaGirl
Mostly just playing with them in drabbles for the meantime. Not quite sure how best to write either of them, so feedback and ideas are always great! It's posted here at the moment.
caustic cactus
X-MegaGirl
Mostly just playing with them in drabbles for the meantime. Not quite sure how best to write either of them, so feedback and ideas are always great! It's posted here at the moment.

*dies* You've portrayed them so far perfectly!! I have no idea if I overlooked the fact that Marcy is kind of a depressive girl, but you got a hold of it flawlessly! *-*
I could only offer you feedback as for ideas I got none, sorry T^T Play with the plot or characters as you feel comfy, please biggrin I'm very interested with what can you come up with <3
X-MegaGirl

lad you liked it! I had a second piece 80% done earlier, only to have my computer die crying . Should have used google docs.
It'll be rewritten tonight though and posted on the thread, provided I get peace and quiet today, so double check it whenever you like.

Also, would you mind me slowly adding in other characters to flesh certain ideas out a bit? If you have specific ones they'd interact with I'd love to borrow them, if not, I'll be happy to create a few to use as needed.

Blessed Fairy

10,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Can you make a short horror story about my current avi?
creativity is on you.
I'd love to give it a try. Would you mind a few vague religious references? Just for a plot idea.
caustic cactus
X-MegaGirl

lad you liked it! I had a second piece 80% done earlier, only to have my computer die crying . Should have used google docs.
It'll be rewritten tonight though and posted on the thread, provided I get peace and quiet today, so double check it whenever you like.

Also, would you mind me slowly adding in other characters to flesh certain ideas out a bit? If you have specific ones they'd interact with I'd love to borrow them, if not, I'll be happy to create a few to use as needed.

Wow! D: That's awful! Yesterday something similar happened to me sad But it was all due to my super clumsyness. I closed some work without even saving it. >< Good thing it wasn't too complicated to redo.
I'm very interested in reading it *-*! I'll eagerly look forward to it C: Thanks!

Do as you please with the story and characters! C: Currently I have no other characters, I'm sorry!
caustic cactus

Oh My! D: Seriously, I'm ADORING it! I find it hilarious the way Amadeus is always too aware of her, mainly because if it was her point of view then she would be thinking similar matters xD But also it's so cute emotion_kirakira

How do you feel about the characters? Personally, I like them, but I have this feeling they're too light (I can't think of another adjective), I'd need your opinion on them.
I'm mentioning this because I'd be more than willing to pay you for writing moaar, moaaar!! emotion_dowant
It's not like I have millions of gold, but we could have an agreement, maybe? That is, if you'd like to continue the story, of course! emotion_kirakira heart

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
Could you please write a story about my avi? Any genre but mushy romantic please hahaha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff