Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
inspiredParadise
Username: inspiredParadise
Prompt/Picture/Song/OC Description/Fandom: Song: ice girl By Emilie Simon Picture: Mia Prompt: Sorrow, Mirror, and Murder
Reason: ...
Desired Word Count: 600 to 750?

It's a wonderful song with possibility, but I'm not sure how I would string it along with your prompt. I'm going to put this on a Maybe List and if I get an idea for it I'll let you know and begin working. Right now though I'm afraid I've got nothing.

Familiar Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Regine Masilang
This Ship is Going Down
Regine Masilang
Username: Regine Masilang
Prompt/Picture/Song/OC Description/Fandom: killer girl pic
Reason: I want to read an action story O u O
Desired Word Count: Hmmm.. 500 - 1000? please? O u O

Hm, unfortunately I'm not feeling the picture very much. It's something I've seen before and I'm not getting very inspired.
I do however have an idea I could do for this, but I don't think it'll be the action piece you're asking for. If that's alright I'd be more then happy to try it out.

Any is fine C:

Alright, accepted then. How would you like your piece delivered when I finish it? Posted here or PMed to you?

Unbeatable Seeker

10,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
This Ship is Going Down
Regine Masilang
This Ship is Going Down
Regine Masilang
Username: Regine Masilang
Prompt/Picture/Song/OC Description/Fandom: killer girl pic
Reason: I want to read an action story O u O
Desired Word Count: Hmmm.. 500 - 1000? please? O u O

Hm, unfortunately I'm not feeling the picture very much. It's something I've seen before and I'm not getting very inspired.
I do however have an idea I could do for this, but I don't think it'll be the action piece you're asking for. If that's alright I'd be more then happy to try it out.

Any is fine C:

Alright, accepted then. How would you like your piece delivered when I finish it? Posted here or PMed to you?

PM'ed please :3

Shadowy Phantom

This Ship is Going Down
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Username: PoppiHollaPuddelz
Prompt/Picture/Song/OC Description/Fandom: This song. A short piece about a girl who turns 16, looks out at the world and begins to perceive it differently than she had previously. Include a scene with rain, rain boots, umbrellas and puddles. That girl is my avi, Poppi ;D
Reason: I've always wanted this, but never dared to write it. I think I might start venturing into Mary Sue territory if I attempted to write about my avi.
Desired Word Count: Definitely under 700 words. Short and sweet, juicy quality and imagery, please? <3

I'm very sorry, but I'm going to have to decline this offer. I'm not feeling much inspiration from the song and the situation you wish written isn't something I'd be very good at accomplishing. I would only disappoint you. Again, I'm very sorry.

No problem. Thanks for considering it.

Familiar Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Regine Masilang
This Ship is Going Down

PM'ed please :3

Alright, you've been added to the list and I'll get it to you as soon as I can.

Familiar Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Nephy Bombastic
Username: Nephy Bombastic
Prompt/Picture/Song/OC Description/Fandom:
Location: A small airship traveling from one location to another, traveling goods and exploring from one part of the world to another in exploration. Ship Picture
Character appearance: A 5'4 thin athletic woman with long braided white hair flowing down one side of her body down to her waist. She has a large chest with a small tattoo of a black and white portrait of a rose. She has a baby face with one hazel green eye and one solid brown eye. She loves to dress in brown, gold, tan, ivory colored frilly clothes.
Bio: Nephy is a young commander of the airship Elaine. She is the engineer of the ship making sure everything is moving accordingly. Every now and then on her free time she enjoys a nice cup of tea and supper with her lover who is the captain of the ship. His name is Fyren. Together they explore the world importing and exporting goods to humans, aliens and other species known to man.
Character Fyren: Age 21, 6'1 with ash blonde hair, blue eyes and a strong bulky build. He wears victorian styled chrimson red clothes with a golden dragon broach his father had given him before his father passed. In Fyrens free time he writes his thoughts onto paper and reads them to his lover.

Story: Exploration leading to disaster when one species wanted to take over the ship. Nephy and Fyren take the time to build up their weapons and skills to take their ship back. The outcome is up to you.

Theme song maybe?:Song

Reason: I thought it would be rather interesting to see some of your pieces. From a writer to a writer, Ya know?
Desired Word Count: Make it at least over 2,500 words please. biggrin

I wish you the best of luck! I'm sorry if its a bit extensive

I wish i had pictures, i hope that my description helps.

This sounds wonderful! But since they are premade characters I would like to know a bit more about personalities before I get a crack on it. They sound like interesting characters, I would love to know more. If you don't mind dropping me a PM later to discuss them then I'd be more and happy to give you the last slot open. I just feel a bit weary writing a piece so long for them without knowing more.

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

Username: LunarWolf711
Prompt/Picture/Song/OC Description/Fandom: I would love my first written piece of my OC's Ally & Michelle. What I would like is an intimate moment with them, they are a couple that has been together for 6 years.
Reason: I always draw them, have their back stories in my mind. I'd love to see more of them, see them more real.
Desired Word Count: Whatever you want hun, whether it's short or long.

Need anything else let me know, I want you to have free artistic reign.

Familiar Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Nephy Bombastic
Okieday, So Nephy's Character is rather analytical where every now and then she's quite bouncy and hyper. She's also a tad accident prone yet its helpful at times for defending herself and ideas. Whenever she's busy she becomes analytical, tough and becomes a proper lady towards the engines. When she is off duty she relaxes and becomes more hyped up and cheerful.

Fyren's character is more straight forward. He does have a small sick twisted humor when he isn't busy or when times becomes tough and his peers need a good laugh. He's always on the logical side and he persists he is always right. Sometimes Fyren goofs off from time to time and makes a complete idiot out of himself. Especially when he drinks. He is strong hearted at his career yet he can become soft when something is wrong with one of his peers and crew members. Whenever he's with Nephy, he becomes much and loves to be with her. Especially hold her when she needs it or wants it.

Will that help any? Do you need anymore info?

That was exactly what I needed, just to get a better picture of who these people were so I could write them better in their everyday lives. I didn't want to just take all the information and fail miserably with character personalities. Thank you for sharing this with me. The reason I asked for the PM because I wasn't sure if you wanted to share in the public forum.
I love it, the slot is yours.
Because you want something a little longer it may take me a few days to get it done, but I promise to work as fast as I can with all of my orders.~

Familiar Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
LunarWolf711
Prompt/Picture/Song/OC Description/Fandom: I would love my first written piece of my OC's Ally & Michelle. What I would like is an intimate moment with them, they are a couple that has been together for 6 years.
Reason: I always draw them, have their back stories in my mind. I'd love to see more of them, see them more real.

Unfortunately I just filled my last available slot, but when I'm done with my orders I would love to learn more about them and see if I can write anything for you.

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

This Ship is Going Down
LunarWolf711

Unfortunately I just filled my last available slot, but when I'm done with my orders I would love to learn more about them and see if I can write anything for you.

Okay thanks!

Familiar Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Nephy Bombastic
Awesomesauce! Take all the time you need!

Would you like the piece PMed to you when I finish it or posted here?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff