Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Shounen

trying something diffrerent lol
Cassandra Sandsmark

Hi Cass my name is Psycho Ice and I would like to see you create a fanfiction for ocs?
The world I envision is one of Cyberpunk/Science fiction city called Ardraga. / Story
The people there are A gifted human and a Mesmur. Races and abilities
They are kinda like this Lonny and Céa are their names.
They look like this Images are above.
What I would like to see is Writer's freedom. Lonny and Céa have been partners before in the police force once upon a time, but after Céa got promoted Lonny never saw him again till one faithful day on the street - fighting. Lonny was told by one of the mafia syndicates goons to teach the mesmur a lesson: that they don't want him in their club. Right in the heat of the fight Céa recognizes Lonny, Lonny didn't recognize Céa till he called him Alex which is his real name. Seeing Céa again has made some feelings resurface that he thought he forgotten with Céa's departure along with the pain of his confession gone wrong he did years ago to Céa. (He told the mesmur how he felt and even kissed him which lead to him getting shoved into a desk and a confused disgusted fleeing mesmur. Céa trusted him and Alex just ruined everything. Figures after that the division would promote him. He never even had the chance to try and make things right.) Now that Lonny is in love with the mafia syndicates son things are even worse for his feels. What now?
This is what I can compensate you with 10mil?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
vivietta

User Image
Your story is completed. It's the eighth post in the thread. Please complete the trade. Thank you for shopping with us and I hope you like the story.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Psycho Ice
trying something diffrerent lol
Cassandra Sandsmark

Hi Cass my name is Psycho Ice and I would like to see you create a fanfiction for ocs?
The world I envision is one of Cyberpunk/Science fiction city called Ardraga. / Story
The people there are A gifted human and a Mesmur. Races and abilities
They are kinda like this Lonny and Céa are their names.
They look like this Images are above.
What I would like to see is Writer's freedom. Lonny and Céa have been partners before in the police force once upon a time, but after Céa got promoted Lonny never saw him again till one faithful day on the street - fighting. Lonny was told by one of the mafia syndicates goons to teach the mesmur a lesson: that they don't want him in their club. Right in the heat of the fight Céa recognizes Lonny, Lonny didn't recognize Céa till he called him Alex which is his real name. Seeing Céa again has made some feelings resurface that he thought he forgotten with Céa's departure along with the pain of his confession gone wrong he did years ago to Céa. (He told the mesmur how he felt and even kissed him which lead to him getting shoved into a desk and a confused disgusted fleeing mesmur. Céa trusted him and Alex just ruined everything. Figures after that the division would promote him. He never even had the chance to try and make things right.) Now that Lonny is in love with the mafia syndicates son things are even worse for his feels. What now?
This is what I can compensate you with 10mil?

accepted. I will add you to the list

Rumaty Ivan's Senpai

Firebreathing Wyvern

6,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
Cassandra Sandsmark

Hi Cass my name is Solztize and I would like to see you create a Fanfiction
The world I envision is one of Romance
The people there are Damien, male, human. Lucia, female, human.
They are kinda like this
Characters:
Damien the White Ice Dragon King : The cold and heartless leader of the White Ice Dragon King. He is merciless to the Corey but secretly longs for someone to understand him.

Lucia the Fiery Black Dragon Queen: The kind, gentle, and courageous queen of the Fire Black Dragons. She believes that every person has a good in them.
They look like this
User Image

What I would like to see is Writer's freedom smile I just want them to end up together. Here's my plot:
The White Dragon King and the Black Dragon Queen have been fighting for ages, but the Queen was suddenly captured by the cold and heartless King for the Black Dragons to surrender to his rule. He treats her as a slave at first, but they grow closer they spend time with each other. Will the King his hardened heart to be softened by the beautiful, bright, Queen or will he kill her so he can finally conquer his greatest enemy the Black Dragons?
I'm not good at detailing stories so feel free to add anything to it as you wish whee

This is what I can compensate you with 300M

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Solztize

User Image
Accepted
No payment is due till I begin and pm you a preview.
Once receiving a preview please submit in the trade and I 'll finish the work.
The trade will not be completed until your story is done.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
BiancaBalti

User Image
Your story is completed. It is the ninth post in the thread. Please complete the trade and I hope your enjoy your story. Thank you for shopping with us.

Greedy Gekko

Cassandra Sandsmark

Thank-you very much! I will have a read now ~ emotion_bigheart

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Cassandra Sandsmark

Hi Cass my name is Visual Light and I would like to see you create a oneshot
The world I envision is one of romance & slice of life
The people there are characters informations
They are kinda like this *top link*
They look like this *top link*
What I would like to see is writer's choice! up to you really... maybe add a little mystery in it? XD
This is what I can compensate you with 25mil + tip afterwards ♥

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
DevynAsylum

Your story is finished. It's the tenth post in the page. I hope you enjoy it, please complete the trade.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Visual Light

Thank you so much for your interest but I'm going to have to decline right now. My tablet needs repairs and as soon as I finish the two stories I have left I'll be sending it off for repairs which may take a few weeks. I share the desktop with my husband so I don't know how often I'll be able to get on. I apologize for the inconvenience but it's not fair to accept and then keep you waiting for a long time. I hope you understand.
Cassandra Sandsmark

Hi Cass my name is Limbo and I would like to see you create a fanfiction based on my oc's. (I love your name by the way).

The world I envision is one of fantasy with strong elements of romance and horrific themes.

The people there are

Stellan Callaway - 16

Synchoresi - N/A

Odyian - 17

They are kinda like this

Stellan Callway - 16 - Male

❦ Medium build.
❦ Raven Colored hair with vague streak of brown in it; grey eyes.
❦ Lanky but walks with a sort of awkward grace.
❦ Shy but sassy and panicky when in serious and scary events.
❦ Caucasian.

Synchoresi - N/A - Male

❦ Strong build.
❦ Appears to be in mid-twenties but is like immortal.
❦ Bold dominant aura when he walks and talks.
❦ Light brown hair and brown eyes.
❦ Caucasian.

Odyian - 17 - Male

❦ Giddy and strong-headed.
❦ Biracial (Black/White) with beautiful mocha-like skin.
❦ Black hair and brown eyes.

They look like this N/A

What I would like to see is

Stellan, the illegitimate half-human child of Mnemosyne, recently broke off his 6 month relationship with his boyfriend Kayden. Devastated emotionally, he accidentally drives off a bridge one night into one of the most deadliest rivers, disappearing under the icy surface.
He awakes in a field full of forget-me-not's where he meets Syn and Odyian, two child of the titans who maintain the garden. They take Stellan in and provide him with a home for the mean time, with one rule:

Never leave the garden.

This is what I can compensate you with 300 mil + 10 mil tip + Review

NOTE: This is based off of my original story, "As Solemn as a Forget-Me-Not" and it's simply how you would perceive this prompt. I will not claim your work on as mine. I simply own the characters and the plot. What you do with them and this prompt does not belong to me whatsoever and will not be used at any time in my story.

Please only get to this when you can!

Pierced Lunatic

Cassandra Sandsmark
DevynAsylum

Your story is finished. It's the tenth post in the page. I hope you enjoy it, please complete the trade.

Thank you very much! I really enjoyed it!

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Psycho Ice

User Image
Thank you so much for your order. We apologize for any delays. Here is you story it is the 11th post in the thread. Please complete the trade. Thank you so much for ordering from us and hope you enjoy your story.

Hilarious Shounen

Cassandra Sandsmark

I like it. It's an interesting take. xD

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Solztize

Your story is complete and is the 12 th post in this thread. I'm sending back the trade, please complete it and I hope you enjoy your story.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff