Welcome to Gaia! ::

Married Assailant

12,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Converting 100 items 100
User Image

Welcome to Fantasia Fio Realitas or Fantasy Becomes Reality (please correct my translation if it's wrong)!

To raise some funds and practice writing more (especially since Nanowrimo is quickly approaching) I've decided to open up this writing shop. Below I've listed information as far as types of writing that I do and don't do, prices, rules, etc for my work.

Writing

I'm willing to try out new topics than what I usually do, however there are things that I won't do:
-R18 (Sexual content wise; I can handle violence and gore.)
-Song fics (Please don't judge me for this; I don't really want to do song fics, however I wouldn't mind using a song as a writing prompt or chapter/story title.)
-Most poetry (I say most because I wouldn't mind doing lyrics; I actually kind of enjoy them.)

What I Can Definitely Do

These I feel more comfortable with and would really enjoy:
-Romance (Pairings of all sexualities welcome. ❤ )
-Comedy/crack fics
-Scripts (for things such as comics, manga, visual novels, abridged series, etc.)
-Drama
-Action
-Drabbles
-Lyrics (however I just rewrite preexisting songs)
-OCs (or original characters)
-Character backstories
-Fantasy (though I'm not too familiar with fae/fairies since I haven't been too interested in them)
-Some fanfiction (Here's my MAL. If there are any non-anime series you're interested in, just ask and I'll tell you if I can do it! I've been really interested in the Fate/Stay and Madoka Magica series, lately and would also love to do something with Baccano!.)
-Battle Royale-esque stories
-Short stories (One-shots, mini stories, etc.)
-Long stories (More than 5 pages, multiple chapters, etc.)
-Victorian setting (I need to do a bit of research on it, though.)
-MMO setting
-Harem (but, you know, not explicit)
-Reverse harem
-Suspense

What I Can Try To Do
These I'm not too familiar with writing, but wouldn't mind trying out!
-Scifi
-Horror
-Slice of life
-Contemporary/Realism

Prices
I can be lenient with my prices and give you a 25% discount on my work (all you have to do is ask!). You can also give me wishlist items that equal all or part of the due amount or other items that you may wish to give.

Drabbles-300,000
Lyrics-1 billion
OCs (includes picture)-1 billion
OCs (extra details, includes picture)-1.5 billion
Character backstories-500,000 million
Scripts-15 million per line
Short stories-3 billion gold
Long stories-5 billion gold plus an extra two billion gold per chapter after chapter three (the five billion covers chapters one and two)
Research-An additional 500 million gold per page (I'll send it in a Google Docs document as proof and I'll be using 11 pt Times New Roman font)

Rules:
Please, please don't pester me. I'll try to get your requests done as soon as I can and you're more than welcome to free samples of what I've done so far for you.

Please respect my boundaries.

If I need more time than what I say, I'll let you know (or try my best to; If I forget, just send me a reminder).

Before I give you the finished product I request that you pay half of the due amount in trade (whether it be gold or the item) and then right after you give me the gold/item(s) I'll give you the finished product and you'll give me the rest of what you owe me.

Failure to pay me what you owe will result in banishment from this shop and a report to the moderators.

As an effort to protect my writing and to make things easier on both of us (as far as finding the work's concerned) I will be posting my work to Quotev, Google Docs, FictionPress/Fanfiction, and or a group I'll create on Crunchyroll as a storage shed.

Please be courteous and polite here! If I catch anyone fighting you'll be banished immediately (providing that you're the original attacker) and reported to the moderators. I also ask that you report anyone who's "in the wrong," when they fight.

Please credit me for my work! It's not always easy writing and I'd really appreciate it if you guys didn't claim it as your own.

With all of that said, let's begin!~

Form:
Type of work requested:
Genre(s) requested:
Your OCs, if you want them to be in the story:
A song, if you want me to rewrite lyrics for it:
Maximum word count:
Special requests:
Due date:

7/10 slots available

Married Assailant

12,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Married Assailant

12,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
bump~ yum_puddi
Form:
Type of work requested: One Shot
Genre(s) requested: Fluff/Romance
Your OCs, if you want them to be in the story: Rei x Sol
A song, if you want me to rewrite lyrics for it: n/a
Maximum word count: 1000+ idk lol
Special requests: none
Due date: take your time! smile

i don't have any prompts right now but feel free to discuss :3

Married Assailant

12,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
keelun
Form:
Type of work requested: One Shot
Genre(s) requested: Fluff/Romance
Your OCs, if you want them to be in the story: Rei x Sol
A song, if you want me to rewrite lyrics for it: n/a
Maximum word count: 1000+ idk lol
Special requests: none
Due date: take your time! smile

i don't have any prompts right now but feel free to discuss :3

Sorry for my late reply! >~<

I like your OCs and I'll get to work on your order. ^-^

Tipsy Pie-Maker

13,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Would you by any chance be willing to write rare or offbeat Supernatural parings?

Married Assailant

12,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Le Debutante
Would you by any chance be willing to write rare or offbeat Supernatural parings?

I haven't seen the show, I'm sorry. I could try reading up on everyone, but I can't guarantee how accurate I'll be.

Desirable Lover

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Are you familiar with any of the following

NCIS
Dexter
Batman - The Animated Series
Ultimate Spiderman

Married Assailant

12,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Evaesis0

NCIS
Dexter
Ultimate Spiderman

I know a bit of Dexter, but not too much, sorry. I've mostly watched episodes out of order when my family had it on. Th rest I know less of.

Desirable Lover

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
MaiaFavnir
Evaesis0

NCIS
Dexter
Ultimate Spiderman

I know a bit of Dexter, but not too much, sorry. I've mostly watched episodes out of order when my family had it on. Th rest I know less of.

Well the story would consist of one character (tech two but it really isn't) from the show and my OC. Would be Travis Marshall from the 6th season. If I gave you enough info could you write something from it?

Married Assailant

12,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Evaesis0
MaiaFavnir
Evaesis0

NCIS
Dexter
Ultimate Spiderman

Well the story would consist of one character (tech two but it really isn't) from the show and my OC. Would be Travis Marshall from the 6th season. If I gave you enough info could you write something from it?

I could try it out. *nods*

Desirable Lover

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Type of work requested: Long Story

Genre(s) requested: Romance/Suspense

Your OCs, if you want them to be in the story:

Info on Travis Marshall

http://dexter.wikia.com/wiki/Travis_Marshall

Name: Andrea Evelyn Moore

Nickname: Andy

Description: Andy is about 5'7 and has a toned body type. She has blond hair that falls just below her shoulders. It is usually left loose unless she is working and then it is kept in a pony tail. Her skin is a soft brown from being outside all the time and her eyes are a bright green. Her smile is what most people see first as it is almost always on her face.

Personality: Andrea is a very outgoing young woman, always doing something and never standing still. A smile is almost always on her face and her bubbly happy personality is contagious. Tries to always see the good in someone and give them a chance, this of course leads to her being hurt emotionally sometimes. She is the type of personal who is always there when you need a hand and never truly has a bad thing to say about anyone. It takes a lot of make her angry and at times this is a good thing but at times it's not as she can take a rather good beating before her temper kicks in. Loves to try new things out and new food as long as it doesn't have any meat in it since she is a vegetarian

Job: Andy is a seal lion trainer at Sea World. She is in charge of training them and preforming with them.

Hobbies: Andrea is a very out doorsy person. She loves swimming, hiking, and just being out in the sunshine. Though when she is inside she enjoys just sitting watching a movie or reading a book.

Destinguising Traits: Andy has a very intricate tattoo of two sea lion swimming on her back which she likes to display whenever she can. OCs, if you want them to be in the story:

A song, if you want me to rewrite lyrics for it: No song
Maximum word count: No idea....have fun with it

Special requests:

This is just a loose plot. you can add more scenes if you want smile

This would be a scene in a nightclub, Travis standing in a darkened corner just watching the groups of people dance and have a good time. He would be there for one reason, to find the next sacrifice for Gellar's plan. That's when he would spot Andy, she would be on the dance floor just laughing with her friends as they try and get her to dance. What catches his attention about her is the odd tattoo on her back (a very intricate design of two sea lion swimming around each other) and as she walks to the bar he follows her and sit next to her.

He would make small talk, still a little unsure of himself and he would ask about her tattoo and she would explain she is a sea lion trainer at Sea World and it just seemed natural to get it. He would offer her a drink (planning on drugging it) but she declines and just asks for a bottle of water, since she doesn't drink.

The more they talk the more Travis becomes interested in Andy, but in a whole different way. She would then ask him to dance with her and he would hesitate but agree. The night would end and her friends who are drunk take a cab home, leaving Andy by herself. Travis offers he a ride and she agrees. He would drop her off at her house and walk her to the door. She would then walk inside before return with a few tickets to Sea World and tell him to stop by and see her some time, that she would love to give him a tour.

A few days would pass

This would be at Sea World where he would be enjoying the show, watching the orcas preform before smiling as he sees Andy walk on stage with a few sea lions. He would marvel at how she would work with them, further becoming infactuated with the young trainer. After the show he would walk to the back to see her, Andy allowing him in to meet the sea lions (Mia, Ashley, and Robbie). Since the park would be closed to visitors the two would sit on the stage, feet in the water as the sea lions play. They would just talk and one of them (either Travis or Andy) would make a move and kiss the other. Thus ending that scene.

Due date: No due date but I love little teasers smile

Married Assailant

12,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Kay, thank you. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash