Welcome to Gaia! ::

hii, i'm gabi. i write original stories for free!! because they are free, i am very picky about what i chose to write c: please don't be disappointed if i chose not to write for you/your characters!!

rules/regulations
i have no "limits" aside from gaia's TOS
i can write poetry for you as well
please respect me if i say no
post here or PM me with your requests
i do not write high fantasy
no furries aside from teen wolf characters

fandoms:
- teen wolf
- supernatural
- jewnicorns

i will write your OCs into any of the fandoms if you wish c: i'm willing to stick by the plot OR write AUs, preferably AUs though c:

original
i prefer to discuss your characters with you before i begin writing, as i like to have a firm grasp on who i'm actually putting into the story. below are some things i'd love to incorporate c: (either in original or fanfiction)

ideas
catholic school // teacher/student relationships // first times // dumb teenage boys // punks // tutoring // twins or siblings // road trips // roommates or neighbors // cute bakery shops // flower shops // pets // ghosts // best friends // foreigners // fighting // badass ladies // serial killers // nature // blind or deaf // mental hospital // nymphets // witches // mermaids // soulmates
Would you help with character creation? Like background storys, ect?

Edit: my character (new ones) are based off of the seven deadly sins. owo (which i have seven of xD)
~
Or a story about one of my many other character? [x]
Miss Diamond Blue
Would you help with character creation? Like background storys, ect?

Edit: my character (new ones) are based off of the seven deadly sins. owo (which i have seven of xD)
~
Or a story about one of my many other character? [x]

i'm sorry but i dont think i'm interested :c :cc

Confident Duck

faunskin

Hello there Miss Faunskin . . . *clears throat some*

So I was curious if you would be willing to take a shot at writing an Original piece for me

*blushes a little*

Type: romance / drama

Setting: High school / College (which ever setting you prefer)

The main pair would be a girl named Betty "Jinx" Webb, she is this cuddly, somewhat accident prone, introvert that tries to be out going because she enjoys sports and other social activities but she sometimes is uncomfortable in crowds and certain people just upset her to no end.She is rather sullen yet a sweet person but tends to be insecure and somewhat gloomy when it comes to how she sees herself and the situation around her. She is fairly intelligent but tends to act like a know it all to compensate for subjects that she isn't too well versed in. She should be trying to get into a sport, such as kendo, fencing, track, volley ball, something of that nature but the other team members really have an issue with her because she seems to be a cry baby and a liability because she is so accident prone.

The other character should be a girl named Annie Landhardt, she is the cool and stoic type but actually is really fun-loving but doesn't show it often because she likes to be feared by her team and classmates. Annie should be the star player of whatever sport you are going to shove Betty into as well as on the Football (American Football) team. Annie is a complete bad a** and is rather scary to those that don't know her. Annie secretly loves food and cute things but again doesn't outwardly display that emotion though when something "cute" does catch her eye she watches it like a hawk and that at times can be unnerving. (Betty being one of those cute things)

Oh right, physical appearance. Betty is short. Petite, thin, very thin actually, and wears over-sized hoodies and sweaters, normally wears jeans. Betty tends to be barefoot when she can get away with it but is forced to wear shoes, she tends to have her laces undone so she can slide in and out easier. She has shoulder length, messy brown hair that is in jagged layers that frame her face and fall into her eyes. She is pale and has dark green eyes.

Annie is a tall, lean blonde with pale blue eyes, she keeps her hair in a ponytail or a bun when she is engaging in sports, Annie normally wears hoodies or button up dress shirts and slacks with cleats . . . she has been known to kick people with her shoes if they piss her off. Normally she has earphones on and tends to block out the world when she is walking through the hallways or eating at lunch.

. . . feel free to write whatever plot you want between the two . . . you had some idea prompts on your first post and I really enjoyed the idea of roommates . . . . if Betty and Annie went to a boarding school I could see Annie pulling something underhanded to have Betty become her roommate so they not only had practice together but also shared a room and more than likely had a bit of tutoring between the two . . . I have been watching way too much anime and I feel that I absolutely need this to be happy xD

Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to my babbling. Let me know what you think, please.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff