Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Genius

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200

User Image

Do you have this one character (or many) that you are so attached to, you wish you could enter the world they come from and establish a relationship with them? Do you have this original top pairing that you love and would like to see how the characters would interact with one another? Are you so in love with a cannon relationship that you want to see what more the characters would have?

Hello and welcome to Euphie's Fanfiction Shoppe where you can commission your very own one shot or mini fanfiction! This is a new idea I am trying out to make some gold here on Gaia as well as getting my writing gears working and have you (and others who will read my work) enjoy fanfictions!

I will be a bit busy up until February 18th so if you do commission from me until then, I may be a little slow but I will pick up faster after that date!

Beloved Genius

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200

User Image

Being that I am a single person and do not know every single character or series like the back of my hand, I will need a bit of your help before I write your one shot/fanfiction for you!

If the story is a Character x Your Original Character, I would need a biography of your OC as well as one for the character. If you could provide links to sites where I can read up on the character to get a feel for their personality, that would be greatly appreciated!

This is the information that I would need for the character biographies:

Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapon: (if any)
Abilities: (if any)
History:

Here is a sample of my writing:

Quote:
His robes were stained red with blood as he embraced the corpse on the floor in front of him. He brought the ice cold body closer to his own as the last essence of life left the angel’s forever sleeping face. He wept; burying his face in the crook of the corpse’s neck. He heard marching footsteps outside the door and paid no heed when it was forced open. Angels swarmed in and surrounded them; a pair of hands grabbed his shoulders, prying him away from the body with much effort. He let them take him away, knowing that there was no use in struggling. As the angels pulled him further from the room, he caught a glimpse of a familiar face within the crowd. He was a tall, pale man with black hair that was well groomed and framed his face with long, layered bangs, with the back kept short, resting along his neckline. What was most intriguing were his piercing grey eyes that (if looked directly at) you couldn’t look away. His name was Lucius: one of God’s top angels and his best friend.

“Celes… Why?” Lucius asked, his voice barely audible but loud enough for Celes to hear.

Celes couldn’t bear to look at Lucius; the look on his face was contorted with disgust and betrayal. The view of his friend was soon blocked by other angels moving in front of him to see what was going on. Celes hung his head low, his long, curly silver-blue hair covering his face not wanting anyone to see him and the state he was in. What seemed like an eternity were only a few minutes before Celes was brought to a room and locked in a cell.

“I don’t understand.” Celes started. “What’s happening?”

“I was hoping,” said a voice, “you could tell us.”

Celes turned his head to see Lucius standing before him outside of the cell. Celes had been leaning against the wall, clawing at it with his fingers out of shock, anger and remorse until they began to bleed.

“I know as much as you do!” Celes exclaimed. “I found him there, gasping – trying his best to hold onto whatever life was left in him! I did nothing!”

“You know I can’t prove that, Celes.”

Celes clenched his fist, trying to hold back the tears.

“I’m sorry, Celes. I know not what happened. I thought I knew you.”

“You do know me! I’m your best friend, Lucius! You know I would never… I would never…”

Lucius shook his head and turned his body, ready to leave the dungeon. “I’ve been wronged. Over thousands of years of friendship and trust! I thought I knew you.” He left and made his way across the room. He stopped mid-way, and without a second glance at Celes, he said, “Tomorrow morning you will be brought before the Gates of Judgment. There you will receive the judgment of God and his Council. I’m sorry Celes.” He continued walking and once he was out of earshot he said, “And yet… I’m not…”

Beloved Genius

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200

User Image

To order, please send me a PM with the following information:

Series:
Pairing:
Character Biographies:
Word Length: Option A [1,000 words] , Option B [1,000 - 2,000 words]

Price: 10,000 per every 100 words

*~*~*~*~*~*

Option A Base Price: 100,000
Option B Base Price: 100,000*

Once you send me the information and send a trade, your gold will sit in trade until I have begun writing your fanfiction. Once I begin, I will offer back to inform you I have begun working. As Option A is a flat fee of 100,000 gold, when I have completed your fanfiction, I will accept the trade and send you a link to your fanfiction.

For Options B, as the max amount of words is 2,000, before I accept the trade, I will let you know the word count and what gold you owe. I will await a second trade including the amount before accepting both trades and sending you a link.

Beloved Genius

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200

User Image

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)

User Image