Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Sex Symbol

Hi I am Ellie (Elida but do not call me that). I will edit and proofread your work without bias or objectivity. I do not mind obscenity or anything deemed offensive. I pay attention to grammar and spelling, and I will note if it is grammatically incorrect or if there are any misspellings. I will start price at 100k but will raise it depending on the size of your work, but I wont go any higher than 500k I promise. Send me a pm with the information about your work, or even the work itself and I will edit it as soon as possible, if you have it as a file on your computer I will give you my email address and you can send the file to me. Thank you. Quote me for a quicker response.
itsjustmeellie
Hi I am Ellie (Elida but do not call me that). I will edit and proofread your work without bias or objectivity. I do not mind obscenity or anything deemed offensive. I pay attention to grammar and spelling, and I will note if it is grammatically incorrect or if there are any misspellings. I will start price at 100k but will raise it depending on the size of your work, but I wont go any higher than 500k I promise. Send me a pm with the information about your work, or even the work itself and I will edit it as soon as possible, if you have it as a file on your computer I will give you my email address and you can send the file to me. Thank you. Quote me for a quicker response.

I'm interested should I pm chu? whee

Lonely Sex Symbol

Holy Ariel
itsjustmeellie

I'm interested should I pm chu? whee

yes

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
itsjustmeellie

I do my own editing, but I just wanted to say that the Deadpool in your signature made me smile. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff