T r a i n W r e c k_ xo

A puppy?! ^u^

8,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
Lucky~9~Lives

Yess~
This is my Sir Zombitron 6.0 ( or Zombie for short ).
He's a deaf, Albino, Great Dane. :3
He's only five months old.
About 3'2" on all fours, though...
XD <3

I love him.
He's snoring, at the moment.
We're in bed, and he's out like a light.
XD
T r a i n W r e c k_ xo

D'aw, he is a cutie. ^u^ Don't go getting him ill now. XP

Yes, I saw the other avi. =D

8,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100

FFF!
          The other Avatar...
          > w >;;;

And, thank you!
          He knows he's adorable, too.
          So spoiled. XD;;
          T r a i n W r e c k_ xo
          User Image

BASED OFF OF Both of my original characters..

CHARACTER ONE NAME Azayel
          - PERSONALITY Azayel rarely smiles, but when he does it a lopsided-bad boy grin. He is very caring and attendant to Anamique but is cold and detached to anyone else. Is a gentleman at heart but will never show his true self but to Anamique.

- APPEARANCE Bright green eyes (turn black when anamique is threatened), has rigid black hair chin length, often wears chain bracelets and necklaces.Azayel has a small black heart under his right eye for a birthmark. He has extremely pale skin (not white) with some scarring, but not horrible, they just make him sexy. He is often caught in a black tuxedo with a white undershirt that is always undone same with a black skinny tie. Also wears black tripp pants with chains on them (used as his favorite weapon). Azayel is 6'2" or around there (skinny but lean). He wears black and white converses that are old and worn and has one black wing and one white wing tattooed onto his back.
          - QUICK BACKGROUND Azayel is Anamique's guardian he protects her and tries everthing he can do to make her happy. Symbolically he is her guardian angel.
          - ANYTHING ELSE Azayel appears to be around 19-20

CHARACTER TWO NAME Anamique
          - PERSONALITY Anamique is very shy and timid when she does speak it is weighty. She loves solitude and her doll (a bat rag doll) X . She feels a bit possesive of Azayel and relies on him a bit. She is very polite and proper.
          - APPEARANCE She has purple eyes. They look very knowing, she seems older than she is, you feel like she can see the worst about you. Pale blonde lank spiral curls flow down to her thighs she has bangs that are chopped short in front. Anamique usually has a plain silver ring on her right index finger, she has lace cuffs on both of her wrists that are black with white lace.Anamique also has a small black heart like Azayel but it is under her left eye. Her skin is extremly pale (not white). She usually wears an outfit such as this with white tights underneath X or anything that has Victorian influences that are black and white. She couples this outfit with black mary janes with bows on them. She wears a head band such as thisX.
          - QUICK BACKGROUND Anamique had never really knew her parents. Azayel has raised her and she feels gratitude towards him. She doesn't really like people but will be the perfect prim and proper little girl in public
          - ANYTHING ELSE Anamique is about 12

WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING TO GET OUT OF THIS Pretty much i just want some situations that would portray them together. I do not think they should be in a romantic encounter but i wnt something a bit cute. More than anything else though i would like a scene in which Anamique was threatened and Azayel could go all bad-a**.

LENGTH 3,500 words
          TIP depending on the story most likely about 3k minimum
          PRICE 10,500 + 3,000 = 13,500
          YOU COOL WITH ME USING THIS AS AN EXAMPLE? I would be honored if you would

8,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
MoonLitS u i c i d e

Thank you very much for the links. :3

Totally doable~
          I'll put you on the list!!
          (don't worry about trading until I let you know that I have started your story) <3
T r a i n W r e c k_ xo
MoonLitS u i c i d e

Thank you very much for the links. :3

Totally doable~
          I'll put you on the list!!
          (don't worry about trading until I let you know that I have started your story) <3

You're quite welcome
i hope they helped and thank you for accepting

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas