XD
T r a i n W r e c k_ xo

Awesomesauce, thanks for accepting! ^_^

8,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
Lucky~9~Lives

No problem at all, thanks for being interested!

I'm nearly half finished with my first order (10,000 words x_x) so, as soon as I finish that and ice my wrists, your's will be next!

KaoriHoshi's Husband

Wheezing Fatcat

14,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
T r a i n W r e c k_ xo

Wow...you write fast! XD

Imma gonna go and set the trade up now, lest I forget and blow all my gold on, I don't know, fancy babies or something. Of course, I'll increase the trade if you write more than 2,000 words. :3

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
          User Image

BASED OFF OF Original.

CHARACTER ONE NAME Aries Marquis
          - PERSONALITY Aries Marquis is a student, he's handsome, smart and very powerful. But he's quiet. He keeps to himself, he doesn't flaunt his intelligence or his power. He's the guy who sits in the back of the class getting perfect marks but never puts his hand up to ask a question. He doesn't really have any friends, and he adores books. He spends all of his time in the library reading. He can't really connect well with other people, he just doesn't understand them. They are all so emotional, and that just annoys him. He comes off as short and condescending whenever someone asks him for help. He doesn't mean to, but he just cannot fathom how people can't understand such simple theories. He has almost perfect control of his elements, ice and thunder. No one knows he is a thunder elemental as well as an ice elemental. He wants to keep it a secret because thunder elementals are considered especially rare and are pushed into the spotlight a lot. He like his books and his privacy. He gets called the 'Ice Prince' because that's how he acts. Cold and aloof. But he's actually a really nice person if you get to know him, he's just really awkward around people because even with all his intelligence he doesn't understand them.
          - APPEARANCEHe's tall with wavy brown hair, it's usually styled in a very spiky manner. He has blue eyes, the colour of ice. Sometimes when he is angry they flash golden, but he very rarely gets angry because he doesn't want his thunder side to take control. He always wears nice clothes and they are always neat and tidy. He comes from a high class background so has perfect manners. Oh and he's about 20 years old. xD
          - QUICK BACKGROUNDHe hasn't had a lot of experience with relationships as he hasn't found anyone who suits him in such a way that he would start a relationship with them.
          - ANYTHING ELSEQuick Bio:
          Sexual Preference: Males
          Hair: Brown, wavy. Usually has it slightly spiked.
          Eyes: Ice blue. Like actually the colour of ice. Can flash gold when annoyed.
          Powers: Ice elemental and thunder elemental (secret).

CHARACTER TWO NAMEVincent Caligari
          - PERSONALITYVincent Caligari is an advanced elemental battle/survival teacher. He's approaching 40, so he has bits of grey in his hair. But it makes him looks distinguished not old. He's always calm, but not relaxed. He's very strict but never raises his voice. His students know what he expects. He only ever teaches the best. Aries isn't in his class because he hasn't done the other courses needed beforehand yet. Aries is powerful enough though. Vincent is the most powerful teacher currently in the school. He doesn't have any other responsibilities in the school as he hates paperwork and prefers to work with his hands. He's a thunder elemental, one of the few that stay out of the spotlight. He managed to do so because he convinced the Elemental Council that he would stay in the school looking for future thunder elementals to send to them when they were fulled trained. He has no intention of doing so.
          - APPEARANCEHe's got pure gold eyes that can just stareinto your soul. He's hair is jet black, and perfectly straight. He keeps it long and wears it tied to the nape of his neck with a piece of leather. His clothes are loose but cling in all the right places. He tends to like dark colours.
          - QUICK BACKGROUNDUnlike most thunder elementals he doesn't anger easily. It takes quite a bit to anger him because when he was younger he almost killed another student when they were arguing and he lost control. Since then, he hasn't lost control once. No one knows why he doesn't act like other thunder elementals; he keeps this accident a secret. He doesn't have any long term love interests and while he is approached by many students he always turns them down.
          - ANYTHING ELSEQuick Bio:
          Sexual Preference: Males
          Hair: Jet Black. Straight.
          Eyes: Gold.
          Powers: Thunder elemental.

WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING TO GET OUT OF THIS A romance between the two of them. I don't really mind about the details of plots so much, that will be up to you to do for me. I have a basic outline of what I want, which is a romantic story involving my two OCs. Basically, I'd like them to get together. I don't want it to be, "Oh look I never noticed how attractive you were before, oh my god, I'm in love". If you know what I mean? I'd like it to be realistic, and serious. Neither of them do one night stands, so this will be something amazing. I'm more interested in the "getting them together" than the "being together" part of the story. So if the "getting together" bit could take up most of the story that would be lovely.

Vincent goes after Aries, NOT the other way around.

SETTING: A school for elementals. Basically it's an old castle that has been refitted to house all the elementals. Think Hogwarts. But it's on the edge of a fairly large town, so the students can go down and hang out there whenever they like. The students are usually aged from 16 to 25 as elemental training is done after normal magic training and takes years to master.

It's set in a time where computers and such don't exist, they send messages to each other with tiny little sprites of their element. But you have to be pretty advanced to be able to do that. Other wise, letters are written and send with messengers and the like. No electricity as we know it, but they do have things that can be powered with elemental energy. That's not very mainstream though.

Aries is an ice/thunder elemental. He was originally just an ice elemental but when he was little he was hit by lightning when he was playing in the snow and the lightning took a liking to him so give him her powers instead of killing him. Vincent is a thunder elemental. He was born with it.
          BUT:
          If you have a different setting that you'd like to use, run it by me and if I like it then we'll go from there.

LENGTH Up to you whatever 50,000g will get me.
          TIPYes.
          PRICE 50,000g + tip

8,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
Lucky~9~Lives

Lol, I totally understand.

I blow my gold like ...
Well, insert a blowing analogy here, and that's how fast I blow my gold.
^ ^;;

But, I'll leave that there until I start it - and then I'll accept on my end, and you don't have to accept until you get your work. :3

Oh! Also, don't worry about increasing the trade if I write more.
You gave me the limit, and if I decide to increase it, then it's on me. ^ ^

8,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
- Zilithion -

Yes.

I read, and re-read your information, and it all seems rather straight forward.
It shouldn't be hard to get it together.

I will let you know that 50k GG will get you anywhere from 15,000 - 20,000 words.
That's about 15 - 20 pages in word, so it will take me a bit with work and letting my brain rest so I don't bleed all over my keyboard. :3

Other than that, it's definitely doable! <3

As stated above, I'm finishing my first customer (10,000 words), then a 2,000, and a 3,000 - after that, yours definitely.

If you have anything else you'd like to add, just let me know.
I might send you samples throughout to make sure it's going in a way you approve of - depending if I'm feeling like I'm not doing it justice. I don't want it to just be a bunch of ramble. ^ ^
          User Image

BASED OFF OF Original

CHARACTER ONE NAME Lucine Karayan Manuean
          - PERSONALITY She is very sweet and innocent sixteen year old girl, she is well mannered and gentle. She is book smart and does well in school but she can be very naive at times. She doesn't like fighting and avoids it if she can. She's grown close to Seiichi and Akira and although they are constantly fighting and arguing with each other she knows that they are good friends. She treasures both boys very much, looking up to them much like brothers.
          - APPEARANCE School uniform; album (ignore the outfit)
          - QUICK BACKGROUND From a fairly wealthy home and attends a private school. Seiichi and Akira being a year older than Lucine are in a class together while Lucine is in another. They've known each other for as long as they can remember and always protect each other.
          Lucine takes part in a lot of dance; such as ballet which would be what she mainly focuses on. Plays the piano and violin.

- ANYTHING ELSE Full bio can be found here.

CHARACTER TWO NAME Seiichi Kimura
          - PERSONALITY Seiichi is somewhat of a 'bad boy' or so he says. He acts tough and likes to pick fights but he can be a real sweet guy. He's smart but has his 'stupid moments'. He really hates Akira and always picks fights with him, though they make quite the team. He has a soft spot for Lucine and although he acts rough with her he could never hurt her.
          - APPEARANCE School uniform; album (ignore the red outfit)[/
          - QUICK BACKGROUND From a fairly wealthy home and attends a private school. Seiichi and Akira being a year older than Lucine are in a class together while Lucine is in another. They've known each other for as long as they can remember and always protect each other.
          Seiichi is interested in cars, auto being just about the only class he ever attends; he has his own car and a motorcycle.

- ANYTHING ELSE Full bio can be found here

CHARACTER THREE NAME Akira Yamasaki
          - PERSONALITY Akira is normally calm, cool, and collected; he is the smartest kid in the school. He loves sports, especially soccer. Although he seems like he acts cold, he can be very thoughtful and gentle. He isn't easily annoyed though Seiichi has no trouble of annoying him. The two are constantly arguing about something.
          - APPEARANCE School uniform; album (ignore the blue outfit)
          Akira is the student council president and is on a lot of sports teams; soccer is his main sport which comes before the others.(also does track and field and swimming)

- ANYTHING ELSE Full bio can be found here

WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING TO GET OUT OF THIS A school adventure/horror; this thread has a list of a few possibly plots or ideas | here |
          You can use any of those or just use those as guidelines to get your own plots going (:
          I'd like the stories to be focused around their school lives. Nothing too romantic between the trio; the boys care for Lucine dearly and are very protective of her but nothing too lovey-dovey.

LENGTH around 10, 000 words
          TIP Yup.
          PRICE 40k

8,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
Luciine

Awesome!
Definitely doable, and thank you for the pictures / links. :3
Always help. ^ ^

I have a few big commissions before this one, so please don't start trade until you get word that I'll be starting on it - either via PM or quote.
( which ever you prefer )

If you need to start the trade so you don't spend the gold, I understand - I won't touch it until I start it, though. :3

I'll put you in the list~

If you would like to add anything else, feel free. ^ ^
ffff I come in and check on your shop and you have so many HUGE orders!
I'm so proud /sniffle

8,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
Manerva

TOFFIE!
Go check out the newest line art in the request thread.
/strut

And, seriously, right?
I'm so excited.
People even want to pay me real money.

CANADA HERE I COME!
/excite

I'm still trying to feel better after last night.
I think my Soy Milk went bad.
I didn't even think that was possible.
x_x;;

It wasn't even out for, like...
Maybe an hour...
Tops... >.>;;;
hahahah
sadaslkjasdlkjasd
omg I have so much attitude omfg I love it
first Tweek and I made out on your shoulder, now I lean against you
/saves it forever

and yes I saw the irl! CONGRATS MAN! Seriously /nod nod
Maybe I won't have to smuggle you over the boarder in an orange crate

and that's weird man
I'm sorry
/rubs tummy
I'm sure you clean out the magic blender and mugs out really well I assume so yeah
maybe you should get some new soymilk
is it close to it's expiry date or something? idek

8,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
Manerva

Yeah, I seriously adore it more than I can properly describe.
And the one with Zombie...
I died, it was that amazing.
XD

Pffft, you can still smuggle me, unless immigration is watching...
In which case, I'M TOTALLY LEGAL!!
> 3 >;;;

I'm watching a dog nurse kittens
A cat nurse a fawn
Goat nurse a horse
and a Leopard nurse a baboon...

It's the most unique thing ever.
I'm teary.
; W ; <3
yessss the one with zombie is so cute too omg

AND YES HE'S TOTALLY LEGAL
TOTALLY

baw that sounds adorable....though kind of hard to see in your living room unless you're watching a show or something

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff