Welcome to Gaia! ::

500 to 700 words 2,000
800 to 900 words 3,000

Prices subject to change
I have the right to reject things. I'll probably be increasing the word count soon

Notice: I don't really have a specific time for these to be done and right now I'm dealing with the holidays so I'm probably going to take longer than usual. Sorry.
burning_eyes

Liberal Lunatic

Do you do fanfics or would you prefer original characters?
c:

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
illuminating-dreams

Would you be interested in writing about my OCs? I have more information here.
Aijin Sama
Do you do fanfics or would you prefer original characters?
c:

Depends on the type- elaborate.

Golden Fairy

If you could write a story about my characters [link to journal] that would be awesome
- Zilithion -
illuminating-dreams

Would you be interested in writing about my OCs? I have more information here.

Well, if I do- it won't be romantic.
Sidereus Nuncius
If you could write a story about my characters [link to journal] that would be awesome

UH... 32 and 14 aren't close numbers... Unless in this story she's infautated and then her attention is on another boy later or something. That's the only way I'd be willing to

Golden Fairy

illuminating-dreams
Sidereus Nuncius

UH... 32 and 14 aren't close numbers... Unless in this story she's infautated and then her attention is on another boy later or something. That's the only way I'd be willing to

Oh, I'm not asking for a romantic story, it doesn't even have to involve those two, it could be about Roc and Heiyett getting into an unexpected magical adventure, or about Chwip getting depressed over how much Issel asks from her. Really, any genre could work.
Sidereus Nuncius
illuminating-dreams
Sidereus Nuncius

Oh, I'm not asking for a romantic story, it doesn't even have to involve those two, it could be about Roc and Heiyett getting into an unexpected magical adventure, or about Chwip getting depressed over how much Issel asks from her. Really, any genre could work.

'Kay. I'll write about Chwip. Any guidelines or is it just free reign.

Golden Fairy

illuminating-dreams
'Kay. I'll write about Chwip. Any guidelines or is it just free reign.

Free reign, just be true to the character whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces