Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
k i w i i
XxCorrupted AngelxX
Alright, I will add you to my list. I'm currently working on two people, but one I am almost done with and the other project is a little longer, so I will probably get yours done before hers. I will probably get it to you over the weekends. >.<

Alrighty! Thank you very much! C:
Would you like me to send the trade now?
Oh no problem. ^.^
You can send the trade if you'd like, but I won't accept it until I finish the story.

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
XxCorrupted AngelxX
Oh no problem. ^.^
You can send the trade if you'd like, but I won't accept it until I finish the story.

I've sent the trade. c:
Can't wait~ whee

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Shameless Man-Lover

Would you ever consider hiring a writer?
I write poetry as well as fictional stories.I can write fanfictions on things i've watched/read.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
Tohnee
I write poetry as well as fictional stories.I can write fanfictions on things i've watched/read.

I would love to buy a fanfiction from you. >.<

Shameless Man-Lover

XxCorrupted AngelxX
Tohnee

Wait, really? c:
On what? c:

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
Tohnee
XxCorrupted AngelxX
Tohnee

Wait, really? c:
On what? c:
Here is my order lol:
!!!
What you want: Fanfiction of OldRivalShipping
Reference(s): 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Plot: Not sure yet. Something romantic
Due date: Whenever you can. Hopefully by the end of the month
Other: Blue as the girl, Green as the boy. Feel free to ask any questions. And does the name thing confuse you? If so I can straighten that out for you

Shameless Man-Lover

XxCorrupted AngelxX
Here is my order lol:
!!!
What you want: Fanfiction of OldRivalShipping
Reference(s): 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Plot: Not sure yet. Something romantic
Due date: Whenever you can. Hopefully by the end of the month
Other: Blue as the girl, Green as the boy. Feel free to ask any questions. And does the name thing confuse you? If so I can straighten that out for you

Woah this is gonna be fun! c:
How long do you want it?

Shameless Man-Lover

XxCorrupted AngelxX

Also do you mind giving me more info on this ship?
FROM YOUR OWN WORDS, that way I know waht you like and dislike and can do my best to have you enjoy my work!

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
Tohnee
XxCorrupted AngelxX

FROM YOUR OWN WORDS, that way I know waht you like and dislike and can do my best to have you enjoy my work!
Length around 1,000 word if that is doable.
Oldrivalshipping is Green(male rival to Red from original Pokemon Special Manga) X Blue(girl from original Pokemon Special Manga). Green is the silent type. He is the grandson of Professor Oak and the gym leader of Viridian City. Overall Green is a very good fighter with fast reflexes and is also very intelligent. Blue is probably even more intelligent that Green, even if she doesn't always show it. She was kidnapped as a little girl and raised her "brother" Silver and herself. From then Blue became and thief and then just a normal girl again. She has a very fun and jolly personality, but to those close to her they sometimes feel that she hides her feelings behind a mask of permanent happiness. Together Green is the silent type, but not at all shy. Blue is very flirtatious and lovey. Usually for a plot I like something a little deeper than just they are in love. I could show you one of my favorite oldrival fanfics if that helps?

Shameless Man-Lover

XxCorrupted AngelxX
Tohnee
XxCorrupted AngelxX

Length around 1,000 word if that is doable.
Oldrivalshipping is Green(male rival to Red from original Pokemon Special Manga) X Blue(girl from original Pokemon Special Manga). Green is the silent type. He is the grandson of Professor Oak and the gym leader of Viridian City. Overall Green is a very good fighter with fast reflexes and is also very intelligent. Blue is probably even more intelligent that Green, even if she doesn't always show it. She was kidnapped as a little girl and raised her "brother" Silver and herself. From then Blue became and thief and then just a normal girl again. She has a very fun and jolly personality, but to those close to her they sometimes feel that she hides her feelings behind a mask of permanent happiness. Together Green is the silent type, but not at all shy. Blue is very flirtatious and lovey. Usually for a plot I like something a little deeper than just they are in love. I could show you one of my favorite oldrival fanfics if that helps?

That would help, and I see they have a lot of pokemon. Is there any specific teams you like them with better?
And where would you like this set? Which region? (I could make it like they are continuing their journeys, but in different regions with different pokemon, green left his gym to train and grow, and blue just wants to see the world.)

trekkie74205's Significant Otter

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
XxCorrupted AngelxX

What Fandoms do you write for Fanfictions?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff