• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
Neko Cara
XxCorrupted AngelxX
Neko Cara
XxCorrupted AngelxX
    *A* do you write stories on OC's?
    Like- if I wanted a story with them and their love relationship?
Yush I do! ^.^ All I'd need is some details about the characters and the plotline, if you have one you want me to use.

okay okay =U=
      but all i need to know.. are you ok with boy X boy? *A*
      cause these two brothers are what i want~ Shaddy (younger bro) & EG (older bro)

They're like android robots who were made top-secret by the goverment in order to stop 9/11 from happening, but they ended up being failed expiriments, and escaped from custody. But now the scientists who made them are hunting them down to be tested on again :R
whee Yaoi. I love yaoi. Yaoi incest. Even better.
Ah hem. sweatdrop Anyway, sounds interesting. x3 I love the art you have for the characters. So what are we looking at here? Any specific story line you have in mind?

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Are you willing to write like stories about the Salem Witch Hunts?

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
Anya Ozera
3nodding Most definitely. I love anything to do with witches. What do you have in mind?

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
XxCorrupted AngelxX
Anya Ozera
3nodding Most definitely. I love anything to do with witches. What do you have in mind?

Actually I want a novel written
kinda like a chapter by chapter
because well...yeah....i love salem witch trials i got into that
i have a story outline for you and characters to use if you can

Tipsy Bloodsucker

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
XxCorrupted AngelxX
Neko Cara
XxCorrupted AngelxX
Neko Cara
XxCorrupted AngelxX
Yush I do! ^.^ All I'd need is some details about the characters and the plotline, if you have one you want me to use.

okay okay =U=

They're like android robots who were made top-secret by the goverment in order to stop 9/11 from happening, but they ended up being failed expiriments, and escaped from custody. But now the scientists who made them are hunting them down to be tested on again :R
Ah hem. sweatdrop Anyway, sounds interesting. x3 I love the art you have for the characters. So what are we looking at here? Any specific story line you have in mind?

OH OH YES I DO
      Maybe something where both of them are in some fight for survival. Getting hunted to be expirimented on again, maybe have some epic fight, and in the end, EG (older brother) gets himself hurt for Shad (younger brother). In the end, they escape, but EG is severely injured and Shad doesn't know what to do. EG suggested that he'd "help" him out. UVU and yes,
      some fluff/rough sex kinda thing <333 romance with b-love!

Wicked Demigod

XxCorrupted AngelxX
]I love FF7 and Oresama Teacher! >.< And I've seen KHReborn and One Piece. I never really liked One Piece, though. :/ I'd be willing to do it anyway. I've only ever heard of Gintama and I've never heard of Hunter X Hunter, though.

That's ok! Do you mind writing me a RufusxOC fic? X3 I am willing to pay almost any amount you want.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
Anya Ozera
XxCorrupted AngelxX
Anya Ozera

0.o A novel for personal enjoyment? xD Sure.
I'd be up for it, but I'd like to know how much time I'd have to write each chapter. I could probably do like one a month, maybe two. It's just that sometimes I get really busy. Dx

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
XxCorrupted AngelxX
Anya Ozera
XxCorrupted AngelxX
Anya Ozera

I'd be up for it, but I'd like to know how much time I'd have to write each chapter. I could probably do like one a month, maybe two. It's just that sometimes I get really busy. Dx

as long as i get something each month yeah

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
Neko Cara
XxCorrupted AngelxX
Neko Cara
XxCorrupted AngelxX
Neko Cara
XxCorrupted AngelxX

okay okay =U=

OH OH YES I DO
      Maybe something where both of them are in some fight for survival. Getting hunted to be expirimented on again, maybe have some epic fight, and in the end, EG (older brother) gets himself hurt for Shad (younger brother). In the end, they escape, but EG is severely injured and Shad doesn't know what to do. EG suggested that he'd "help" him out. UVU and yes,
whee *huggles* You know how to make an obsessive yaoi fan girl happy.
I totally did not just admit to that.
Any specific length or time you want it in by?

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
Rheijima
XxCorrupted AngelxX
]I love FF7 and Oresama Teacher! >.< And I've seen KHReborn and One Piece. I never really liked One Piece, though. :/ I'd be willing to do it anyway. I've only ever heard of Gintama and I've never heard of Hunter X Hunter, though.

That's ok! Do you mind writing me a RufusxOC fic? X3 I am willing to pay almost any amount you want.
>.< I'd love to! All I'd need is some details about the OC.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
XxCorrupted AngelxX
Neko Cara
XxCorrupted AngelxX
Neko Cara
XxCorrupted AngelxX

okay okay =U=

OH OH YES I DO

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
Anya Ozera
XxCorrupted AngelxX
Anya Ozera
XxCorrupted AngelxX
Anya Ozera

Hmm. Yeah. I don't know. I'll consider.
Is there a specific reason you want someone else to write a novel for you rather than write it yourself? I mean, I get the short story and fanfiction thing, but writing a novel is sort of a personal experience.

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
XxCorrupted AngelxX
Anya Ozera
XxCorrupted AngelxX
Anya Ozera
XxCorrupted AngelxX
Anya Ozera

Hmm. Yeah. I don't know. I'll consider.
Is there a specific reason you want someone else to write a novel for you rather than write it yourself? I mean, I get the short story and fanfiction thing, but writing a novel is sort of a personal experience.

i dotn want to write it
i want to read it

Tipsy Bloodsucker

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
XxCorrupted AngelxX
Neko Cara
XxCorrupted AngelxX
Neko Cara
XxCorrupted AngelxX

okay okay =U=

OH OH YES I DO

XDDDD OMG *high fives* BD yaoi is the best.
      wellllll maybe about 2 1/2 pages? biggrin

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
Neko Cara
>.< Sounds good. I'll probably be done by the end of the week. Perhaps I can be daring and be done by Wednesday or Thursday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff