Welcome to Gaia! ::

-

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
I like your theme a lot. smile

I don't log into gaia as much as I used to since all my commitments here fizzled out but I could make an exception for this. I stopped vending since a little before the massive inflation and I need a little gold to buy art so I'm willing to help. :p
Ayame-Yuura

I don't log into gaia as much as I used to since all my commitments here fizzled out but I could make an exception for this. I stopped vending since a little before the massive inflation and I need a little gold to buy art so I'm willing to help. :p

Cool! Can you tell me a bit more about yourself? Whatever you think might be pertinent... if you read/write/create things yourself, what sort of things you like, etc. Since you don't log into Gaia very much, would you prefer to do this on Skype? And lastly, have any ideas for payment...??

Maybe I should make a form in the first post. But forms are so boring pff

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
moses with a j
Ayame-Yuura

Cool! Can you tell me a bit more about yourself? Whatever you think might be pertinent... if you read/write/create things yourself, what sort of things you like, etc. Since you don't log into Gaia very much, would you prefer to do this on Skype? And lastly, have any ideas for payment...??

Maybe I should make a form in the first post. But forms are so boring pff

Everyone calls me Aya~

I've been going steady with Gaia since 2007 but we had a cool-off last year because we were having disagreements about the marketplace and also... Gaia won't stop pestering me to give her money. Sometimes, I wonder if that's all she sees in me. .__." *sigh* She has her flaws but I still love her~

I write songs, short stories, and poems. I also RP'd lots in my hay day. Semi-lit category.

I also proofread, contribute, and edit for my school paper and print works in our student marketing organization. But I am not an editor or officer in either one. *shrug*

My favorite genres are.. Slice of life, dystopian, apocalypse, survivalist, and generally dark, psychological themes. I also like the occasional fluff and romance though. Comedy is high on my list too but I don't write comedy. It takes a lot of effort to be funny in written work .__."

I can log into gaia. I plan on coming back anyway. Because the art market in gaia is exceptional.

Pay me what you think is appropriate. biggrin
Ayame-Yuura

Yeah, I left Gaia for a good while because the money situation is absurd. But as you say, it has its occasional uses, and I have a bunch of friends on here I wouldn't be able to talk with otherwise.

Ehe, I find comedy the genre of the least effort. It's my go-to mode when I'm too lazy to do anything else. For me, serious suspense/horror is probably the most difficult.........so of course that's largely what I'm writing............ > _ > ' But on a whole, your genre preferences fit amazingly well with the project. That's a great sign!

Still I hope you don't mind if I avoid immediately committing. I'd like to keep this thread open a week maybe, just in case. And I can keep thinking about payment. =/

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
moses with a j
Ayame-Yuura

Yeah, I left Gaia for a good while because the money situation is absurd. But as you say, it has its occasional uses, and I have a bunch of friends on here I wouldn't be able to talk with otherwise.

Ehe, I find comedy the genre of the least effort. It's my go-to mode when I'm too lazy to do anything else. For me, serious suspense/horror is probably the most difficult.........so of course that's largely what I'm writing............ > _ > ' But on a whole, your genre preferences fit amazingly well with the project. That's a great sign!

Still I hope you don't mind if I avoid immediately committing. I'd like to keep this thread open a week maybe, just in case. And I can keep thinking about payment. =/

Well, writers have their preferences. My specialty is more on drama and action so I write that very often with dashes of comedy. :p

It's fine. Go ahead. I'm in no particular hurry either~
fhhhhhhhhhhhh stress is much

Demonic Genius

moses with a j

I like your themes and ideas, I too am a writer, and I'd love to help out any way that I can. I'm on Gaia usually every day, if not, I'll tell you beforehand. I'm from a small town in Georgia, so there's not much for me to do except write and draw. Basically, I have a lot of free time. Also, I only go to school for three hours a day. 10am-1pm, and the rest of the time I'm on here, buying..selling..writing.. you know, the usual. But I'll get to the point, I'd love to be considered for a writer's assistant.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff