Welcome to Gaia! ::

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
Hi there, I'm going to keep this sweet and simple.
I'd like to write for you, for either gold or wishlist items. Or even other items, just ask.
I kind of just really want to write, and my own characters are being difficult.
So, throw some information at me, characters, what the setting is, an idea, and an offer.
Samples, if you're interested, are here (previous commissions) or there's a few more here that were personal projects.
Also, even if you're not here to buy, stick around and chat with me? Please?

As for what I will and won't do, I'm open to pretty much anything. I work mostly in a fantasy genre, but I'll try just about anything there. Only thing I am opposed to writing is poetry. I'm terrible at it (or at least, I think I am). I'll do my best with ANY kind of couple/romantic work, but if it goes outside of ToS, we'll have to discuss elsewhere. I don't want to lose my account. I'll let you know if I'm not comfortable with a request.

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
Working on:
fairie lore: Outlining
hilo-lilo: Outline finished, starting soon
Kotori00: Outlining

Finished:
Koydith the Healer: X

Pumpkin

yo.
you might want to add a list of wills/won'ts.

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
8DStance

Thanks for the suggestion.
The only reason I hadn't included it was because I'll consider just about anything.

Pumpkin

Tetsu Youko
8DStance

Thanks for the suggestion.
The only reason I hadn't included it was because I'll consider just about anything.

really?
sci fi? comedy? drama? mystery? furries?
romance of both heterosexual and homosexual varieties? trans characters? polyamory? prostitution? incest? *****? necrophillia?
rape, snuff, and torture too?

I'm going out on a limb and assuming that you'd be opposed to writing at least a few of those things. Some users here will have requests that you might feel uncomfortable with, you should make it clear where you draw the line so that both you and the other party don't waste time.

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
8DStance

I edited the first post to include what I will and won't do.
I'm honestly not made uncomfortable by much. But I am thankful for your suggestion =]

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100

Tricky Fairy

So, Game of Thrones related (more so the show rather than the books, although the distinction is pretty much only in character appearances).
Character Wikis:
Varys
Petyr Baellish
Their essential relationship is that they are co-conspirators, and they are on the king's council and advising him.

Basic gist of what I want:
I'd like, if it is possible, to do a fic that fleshes out their background, like when they both end up at court for the first time and how they interact with each other and what political turmoil they have to overcome to save their hides and stay at court. The timeline can extend to the final events of the first season and even further than that.

I'd be interested in drabbles or short stories (10k a pop for the former, perhaps something more like 50k for the latter?)

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
fairie lore

This sounds interesting. I love Game of Thrones, though I have to admit I've only read the first book
: shot :
I'll give something a shot, though I won't make any promises at the moment, so I don't expect you to start a trade unless I feel I can actually do something worthwhile.
I have to say though... these are two of my least liked characters xD
Is there anything plot related that you personally would like to see? Like a specific thing for either character, or just go with anything I think of that fits?

Golden Fairy

copy pasting my request from another thread:

Character information:
Chwip: 15 years old math student, always smiling, introverted and insecure, used to get everything she wants either by effort or luck. Very domestic, religious, and obedient, though often she lacks tact when talking to others. Very girly, but not confident enough to be sexy, her face is very childish too. She has been in love with Rill since she can remember, to the point that her love is her motivation for pretty much everything in life. Chwip often forgets eating and has a really strong phobia of large amounts of water.
Mixa: 17 years old, Chwip's best friend since forever, Mixa is also kind of scholarly but not as much of a prodigy as Chwip. Mixa is a warm person who tends to be loved by everyone that meets her, though she seems stronger and more confident than she really is. She's very curious and sometimes gets in trouble due to her adventures (and sometimes she gets other people in trouble too). She's cheerful and funny but actually a very mature and selfless girl. She's kind of in love with Chwip but wouldn't ever admit it to herself, due to her knowing how much Chwip loves Rill.
Rill: 33 years old, he's Mixa's half brother. He's an astronomer and is always thinking about changing the world, in one way or another, and about learning in general. He has a lot of confidence in himself. Like Mixa, he's also cheerful and funny, yet he doesn't likes actually likes people as much as his sister even if it seems that he does. He rarely ever lets people get too close to him, even if he's always surrounded by people. He had a girlfriend who was older than him but they kind of actually hated each other and the relationship was more sexual than anything else. He has no children though. He used to take care of Chwip when she was a baby, since he was really close to Chwip's father, yet he finds it hard to feel any kind of feeling towards teen Chwip. Mixa and him often have childish brother and sister fights. Rill loves music and playing several instruments and often has problems with one of his colleagues, Issel, who hates any kind of noise. Rill knows about Chwip's feelings and teases her about it, yet thinks it would be wrong to approach her considering her innoncence and his lack of feelings towards her.
Luca: 37 years old, he's the Royal Astronomer of Khorben and owner of the observatory where they all live. He taught astronomy to Rill at the University of Khorben and got him his current job. Luca is generally more serious and oriented towards his job, yet he's very close to his family, dislikes conflict, and likes children and animals.
Basic or detailed plotline: Mixa tries to help Chwip either become Rill's girl, or forget about him. Mixa's sadness due to Chwip's suffering eventually get to Luca and or Rill, making them discuss the issue seriously due to it getting to complicated. Or well, you can choose another plot, I want it to be about Chwip's feelings though

40k for a short story?
I can choose other characters or plot if needed, but I kind of want that one

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
Koydith the Healer

I'll give it a shot. I can choose whether it be about forgetting about him or getting together with him? Is there anything in particular you DON'T want to happen? Or is anything up for going with?

Golden Fairy

Tetsu Youko
Koydith the Healer

I'll give it a shot. I can choose whether it be about forgetting about him or getting together with him? Is there anything in particular you DON'T want to happen? Or is anything up for going with?

up to you really, most of my commissions are situations that I wouldn't want in their canon story anyway

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
Koydith the Healer

Alright =]
I'll get started on it now, and should have something to you within the next few days, if that's an alright amount of time?

Golden Fairy

Tetsu Youko
Koydith the Healer

Alright =]
I'll get started on it now, and should have something to you within the next few days, if that's an alright amount of time?

I don't really want to rush artists/writers but if you happen to be slow, I'd love ifg you could at least send me updates.
I don't mind accepting the trade in advance

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
Koydith the Healer

If it takes me longer than the next couple of days, I'll let you know where I stand? Generally I can get things done in a day or two tops, unless something comes up.
If you don't mind sending the trade, that would be great, but you I won't accept my end until after I've finished. I wouldn't feel comfortable having it completely accepted before hand, though I appreciate your confidence and trust.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff