Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Hello all you happy people, this here shop is where i take requests to write something such as a fanfiction or a poem for you. my services are free, as it takes me awhile to complete things but they do get done.

please keep in mind Gaia's rules and terms of service which i follow. if i need to give you a link to your story i will do so via PM to keep from getting into trouble.

ok the kinds of things i write, i do fanfiction and poems, go a favorite anime, video game character ect? i will write a story about that character for you, it will be noted that i do not own the characters and so on to prevent getting into trouble, you have an OC you want written into a story with a spefic character, no problem, give me a discription of the OC and i will do the writing.

most stories i do are MalexFemale and MalexMale. i have an account with a website that allows fanfics to postsed with diffrent ratings, if you want i will post it there and PM you the link to your story...saves us both the trouble.

ok some things to clear up: i am familar with most Anime/Manga and Videgame characters but if you request one that i am not familar with, i will let you know an ask for info and a character description. I will also write fanfics about movie/tv show characters if that is what you request.

Slots:

1. Heavendove --- Cordell x Zhivago and Nicolae x Cresento

2. Chisai Kitsune Chan--- Devinx Ian and Stein x Ian

3. Thym Seer-- Celestine x Matteo (OC's)

4. -Zilithon- ----- Aries x Vincent (OC's)

5. Homura Himiko -------- Louiex OC

6. Ronin ninja gemini ------- Dragonball fanfic

you make a request i will add you to the list, simple as that, you may also PM with any question you may have.

Fanged Witch

11,115 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
Do you know Shaman King?

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
i remember it being on tv...and i have issues of Shonen Jump with it in. i can always look it up to. you got a request for it?

Mega Browser

Would you mind writing a little something about the OCs in my siggy?

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Thyme Seer

i don't mind at all, what are there names?

Mega Browser

DeidarasBombette
Thyme Seer

Oh thank you!!! They're Celestina (the girl) and Matteo (the boy). If you click the tekteks, you can go to their profiles.

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Thyme Seer
DeidarasBombette
Thyme Seer

Oh thank you!!! They're Celestina (the girl) and Matteo (the boy). If you click the tekteks, you can go to their profiles.

no problem ^__^

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
DeidarasBombette

Would you be interested in writing a story about my OCs?

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
- Zilithion -
DeidarasBombette

Would you be interested in writing a story about my OCs?

sure, i need thier names and a description of them ^__^

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
DeidarasBombette

Okay cool.

I have a page ---&here<----. That has all of the information about them. But basically, I'd like a romance between my two OCs Aries and Vincent.

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
- Zilithion -
DeidarasBombette

Okay cool.

I have a page ---&here<----. That has all of the information about them. But basically, I'd like a romance between my two OCs Aries and Vincent.

alright ^_^ i take my time with my writing, i will let you know when i finish. i just started on a few others.

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
DeidarasBombette
alright ^_^ i take my time with my writing, i will let you know when i finish. i just started on a few others.

Sure, no problems at all. ;D
I look forward to hearing from you.

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Alright i bring you an update: i started the Ian X Stein one as it is called "Love in every Stitch" but will be taking a break until after Thanksgiving, then i will resume writing. i hurt my wrist so i'm a bit slow, so i appologize to you all. Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.
DeidarasBombette
Alright i bring you an update: i started the Ian X Stein one as it is called "Love in every Stitch" but will be taking a break until after Thanksgiving, then i will resume writing. i hurt my wrist so i'm a bit slow, so i appologize to you all. Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

yay!!! gaia_kittenstar *whisper* ian is uke all the way. XD

Greedy Raider

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Well, here I am! How should I start this? >_>...

Well, about the plot I would like something related to Halloween (I missed it D smile . OC likes Louie but she tries to be as natural around him as possible, but when you get her shy side side she really flushes, avoids eye contact and is awkward in general (she manages to talk when not facing or looking directly). Since she avoids eye contact most of the time he thinks she's not really listening when he talks or even suspects she might be behind something.

Since Louie is alone in the shop, she visits him in Halloween, because, why the hell not?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff