Welcome to Gaia! ::

12,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

User Image

✐This is a writing service, I don't charge per word, I charge per Chapter smile I like to keep my prices low and I'll probably have lots of sales so watch for those!✐

✐I do have sales!
Don't be afraid to ask me about them I don't bite XD✐

✐About Me! ✐
✐I've loved to write ever since I was little, my real name is brittney but you can call me that or Maddie! I can code, I'm not like a professional but I can code. Don't be afraid to start up a chat with me I'm very talkative, or that's what my friend's say!

User Image
✎I have the right at all times to add or remove rules
✎Pm me if you would like any changes
✎I don't write rated R sorry
✎I do romance, fantasy, ect..
✎I can only do so many at a time so don't put to much preside on me smile

User Image

✐I charge per chapter smile not per word✐
✍Everything Half Off!
✐Short Chapter = [stike]500g 250g
✐Regular Chapter = 750g 375g
✐Long Chapter = 1k 500g
✐Extra Long Chapter = 2k 1k
✐Roleplay Bio = 800g 400g
✐Roleplay Plot = 900g 450g
✐Roleplay Post Coding (a little above basic and includes making it look a little prettier) = depends on the coding needed.)

✐Bundles✐

✐A short, regular, Long, and extra long = 4k 2k
✐two regulars, one long, and three extra long = 8k 4k
✐three short, three regular, three long, three extra long = 11k 5500g (you'll get a bonas extra long free!)
✐Roleplay bio, plot, and post coding = 2k 1k

User Image

✐Username:
✐How many Chapter(s):
✐Theme: (romance, fantasy, ect..)
✐Basic Plot:
✐Characters: (optional)
✐Tip: (optional)

Coding for Roleplay Posts

✐Username:
✐Colors:
✐Pictures:(code and picture)
✐Other:
✐Make it pretty: (yes or no)
✐Tip: (optional)
✐Payment: (depends on the code, normally 800g)

User Image
Donations are Appreciated but not required smile

Examples (will add more later smile )
Example

✍Hiring One Person!✍

✍Requirements✍

✍ Activity On Gaia (not all the time)
✍ Friendly and Nice
✍ other than that have fun!

✍How do you join???✍

✍I'm only hiring one person smile you can pm me this below as an application smile

✍Username:
✍Example Of Writing Abilitys: ( don't stress your self I'm pretty laid back)
✍Do you know how to code: ( yes or no? Also it won't effect my judgement, because I know how to already :) )

I made it simple and easy smile
Do you write yaoi or heavy bromance? =D

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
samples?
no samples-no customers
put something up pls

12,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Ronin ninja gemini
samples?
no samples-no customers
put something up pls

Lol sorry I'm still writing the sample XD Ive had a lot of stuff to do

12,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
BouncyPickle
Do you write yaoi or heavy bromance? =D

Hmmm... I do Yaoi and I can do romance but I don't do anything rated R
You know past kissing smile

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Maddie_d5
Ronin ninja gemini
samples?
no samples-no customers
put something up pls

kk i look forward to seeing it
Username: BouncyPickle
How many Chapters: A short one
Theme: romance/bromance
Basic Plot: Louie is in love with his best friend Flik.
Characters:

Louie
He is smart and quiet, but still manages to uphold an active social life. He has a dry sarcastic sense of humor and always says the right thing at the perfect time. He is sixteen and has a driver's license. He is of average height and has a swimmer's body. His brown hair is very straight and cut just above his ears and his eyes are amber colored. He wears plain colored t-shirts and jeans, but always wears a golden necklace that Flik bought him for his birthday a few years ago. Louie's mom is from France, so Louie speaks fluent French. He has an older sister, Sophia, that just went off to college in Europe and the two of them are very close. His family owns a large horse ranch, but aren't rich. His favorite color is secretly pink and he loves hats.

Flik
He is a complete socialite and is always on his phone. He feigns a sort of stupidity that some people interpret as innocence but he is in fact very smart, and somewhat dirty minded. (He is after all a teenage boy) He is also sixteen, but can't drive so he has a moped. He is a few inches shorter than Louie, and skinny. He has somewhat curly hair that is dark brown and covers his forehead, his eyes are light pastel green and his skin is tan. He also wears braces. Over-sized t-shirts and shorts are his clothing of choice and they are always in crazy colors. He is an only child and his parents are very rich. They are never home however. Although Flik would never say it out loud their absence really hurts and he hates being in his big house alone. He loves snowboarding, but Louie hates the cold.

The two of them have been friends since the third grade when Flik transferred. He had no friends until Louie, but now is very popular. They are both sophomores at the same high school in a ritzy little town called Evergreen, somewhere in Michigan or somewhere equally cold.

Tip: 20k? =3

12,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Ronin ninja gemini
Maddie_d5
Ronin ninja gemini
samples?
no samples-no customers
put something up pls

kk i look forward to seeing it

Thanks smile again I probably would have forgotten, I might add some on later smile I'm putting the link on my first post any minute.

12,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
BouncyPickle
Username: BouncyPickle
How many Chapters: A short one
Theme: romance/bromance
Basic Plot: Louie is in love with his best friend Flik.
Characters:

Louie
He is smart and quiet, but still manages to uphold an active social life. He has a dry sarcastic sense of humor and always says the right thing at the perfect time. He is sixteen and has a driver's license. He is of average height and has a swimmer's body. His brown hair is very straight and cut just above his ears and his eyes are amber colored. He wears plain colored t-shirts and jeans, but always wears a golden necklace that Flik bought him for his birthday a few years ago. Louie's mom is from France, so Louie speaks fluent French. He has an older sister, Sophia, that just went off to college in Europe and the two of them are very close. His family owns a large horse ranch, but aren't rich. His favorite color is secretly pink and he loves hats.

Flik
He is a complete socialite and is always on his phone. He feigns a sort of stupidity that some people interpret as innocence but he is in fact very smart, and somewhat dirty minded. (He is after all a teenage boy) He is also sixteen, but can't drive so he has a moped. He is a few inches shorter than Louie, and skinny. He has somewhat curly hair that is dark brown and covers his forehead, his eyes are light pastel green and his skin is tan. He also wears braces. Over-sized t-shirts and shorts are his clothing of choice and they are always in crazy colors. He is an only child and his parents are very rich. They are never home however. Although Flik would never say it out loud their absence really hurts and he hates being in his big house alone. He loves snowboarding, but Louie hates the cold.

The two of them have been friends since the third grade when Flik transferred. He had no friends until Louie, but now is very popular. They are both sophomores at the same high school in a ritzy little town called Evergreen, somewhere in Michigan or somewhere equally cold.

Tip: 20k? =3

Kk, starting to work on it smile

I might finish it today since go gave me all the details I need, so just wanted to tell you I'm starting it smile
Thank you. <3

12,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
BouncyPickle
Thank you. <3

Kk, I'm finished smile
I'll send it too you one sec smile

12,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Pusher 50