Total Votes:[ 2 ]

Blessed Conversationalist

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

CustomLoveStorys

I like to write a lot. I write short story's about 7 pages story's
I am going to write story's. It could be about real life, OC characters, role play fan fic. You tell me the details and I will fill in the gap. i will charge 5k per page.

Fill this out, the more in depth the better

Username:
Inspiration:
Setting:
Time:
Type: (fantasy, western traditional, school etc.)
Main characters: (with descriptions and bios the more depth the better)
How they meet:
Beginning relationship:
How they fall in love:
Supporting Characters (Include descriptions bios and roles and relations)
What they go through:
How it ends:
Point of View:
Other:
Amount of Pages:
Subtotal:
Tip: (optional)
Total:

Keep in mind this takes time and the longer your story the more time it takes. Please don't rush claim as your own or beg for discounts.

<3 the thread if you </3 tell me why
Username: alfalfadil
Inspiration: I'm not really sure what this one means
Setting: in character ref
Time: present day
Type: in character ref
Main characters: Echo and Chris
How they meet: in character ref
Beginning relationship: in character ref
How they fall in love: in character ref
Supporting Characters none- you can make up supporting characters if you want to use some
What they go through: basically I'm looking for a story where Chris finally gets Echo to admit her feelings for him
How it ends: however you'd like, but of course with them in love
Other: if you have any questions feel free to ask < 3
Amount of Pages: 3+ (I'd like it to be at least three pages, but if you can make it longer I will pay more)
Subtotal: 15k+
Tip: 5k
Total: 20k+

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
alfalfadil
Inspiration: I'm not really sure what this one means
Supporting Characters none- you can make up supporting characters if you want to use some
What they go through: basically I'm looking for a story where Chris finally gets Echo to admit her feelings for him
Point of view:
Amount of Pages: 3+ (I'd like it to be at least three pages, but if you can make it longer I will pay more)

what i forgot to put in the form., which i will now, is point of view. i added it in your form and bolded it and inspiration is where you got the idea for this story
mew1130
alfalfadil
Inspiration: EDIT: honestly, as cheesy as it sounds, I actually got the plot line from a dream I had a few weeks ago. The characters I already had created years ago, but the specific plots in the character ref are all based off of this dream XD
Point of view: EDIT: Third person preferably, but if you find first person to be easier I'm fine with that too. If you do pick first person, you can choose either character to be the main one

what i forgot to put in the form., which i will now, is point of view. i added it in your form and bolded it and inspiration is where you got the idea for this story

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
alfalfadil
mew1130
alfalfadil
Inspiration: EDIT: honestly, as cheesy as it sounds, I actually got the plot line from a dream I had a few weeks ago. The characters I already had created years ago, but the specific plots in the character ref are all based off of this dream XD
Point of view: EDIT: Third person preferably, but if you find first person to be easier I'm fine with that too. If you do pick first person, you can choose either character to be the main one

I should have it done by tomorrow morning
mew1130
alfalfadil
mew1130
alfalfadil

awesome, I can't wait < 3

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
alfalfadil
mew1130
alfalfadil
mew1130
alfalfadil

I'm editing it now <3
mew1130
alfalfadil
mew1130
alfalfadil
mew1130
alfalfadil

I'm editing it now <3

yay! Thank you < 3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items