Shameless Raider

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Psychotic Scarlet
Crimson Wounded Angel
Psychotic Scarlet
before i fill out the form. i was wondering do you do slash or yaoi?
Yep~

*atempts to fill out form*
wow that form is long xD
are you aware of Deadpool and Spiderman? :3
Yup, the form covers everything though, OCs and fanfics.
Deadpool no, Spiderman, yea, seen the movies.

Shameless Raider

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Justina Law
Story/Fanfic Request Form:
Need more to the first one than the plot... Also need to your personality...

For the second one, Yea, I could do that...... I`ve seen the SE anime.

trekkie74205's Significant Otter

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
<3 BUMP <3

Username: Jessicarabbit14
Genre: Romance
Plot: I would like my OC, Astrid McQueen and her love interest Finn to be in a prom scenario. Astrid also has to have some sort of conflict with Quinn, another girl who likes Finn. Also I think it'd be cute to add in some Astrid/Kurt best friend time.
Length: 3-5 chapters maybe?
Desired Deadline: two weeks
Series/Show/Anime/etc: Glee
Timeline:Glee season 2 episode 19-21 I believe
Character Names: Astrid McQueen (Character 1), Finn, Kurt, Quinn, Blaine, and the rest of the Glee group from McKinnley. Flip through these bios for the actual characters
Character 1`s Personality: She is flirty, fashionable, indecisive, and bubbly. She adores traveling. She's a fashion designer in training, and is unsure that true love really exists, which makes it hard for her to open up to Finn. She can't stand being alone, and has a lot of nightmares because she has to live alone in Ohio.
Character 1`s History: Astrid comes to McKinnley High School because she reads Kurt Hummel's goodbye to her famous uncle and fashion designer, Alexander McQueen. Her parents died when she was 12 in a car accident, and after her uncle dies, she is left alone in Paris. She decides she needs a change of scenery, and decides to try a little less hustle and bustle. When she arrives, Kurt and the rest of the Glee club accept her as their fashion designer. She becomes best friends with Kurt, and develops a crush on Finn Hudson, his step brother. Noah Puckerman is also constantly trying to get her to go out with him. She finally decides that Finn is the right guy, and they start dating. Quinn Fabray isn't happy about this because she has always had feelings for Finn, and therefore picks fights with Astrid.
Character 1`s Appearance:(link)
Character 1`s Age: 17

Anything else: I give you full creative control on how he asks and how prom goes, as long as it has a happy end ^^

Price: 12K?

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Username: Crimson Creame
Genre: I want you to write a story about my character's past.
Plot: See my characters background.
Length: Hmm, Idc.
Desired Deadline: ASAP.
Series/Show/Anime/etc:Original
Timeline:It takes place in feudal Japan. Think of the setting from Inuyasha, but none of the characters. Just what it's like.
Character Names:KaiMei.
Character 1`s Personality: Cold, aggressive, secretive. Mysterious. Stuff like that. Would probably be viewed as a villain. At the end of the story, at least. In the beginning she's a carefree child who's parents die and stuff. Read the background and you kinda get an idea about her.
Character 1`s History: This is the plot of the story, so it must be detailed. Basically KaiMei is a traveling demon, um, four years old. She is traveling with her warm and kind mother, and her silent yet strong and caring father. She is walking with her parents when a group of demons, enemies of her parents, attack, killing her parents while KaiMei hid in the bushes. As the parents die her mother tells her how much she loves her and her father instructs her to take his sword to the south where she will find a master of shadows who will train her. She does and collapses, nearly dead, on his doorstep after traveling for many months. He trains her to use her shadow powers. When she is 10, a group of demons attack her while she was taking a walk and pretty much rip of the skin of half of her face. Crawling back to his house, he instructs her how to heal the wound. Following his instructions, she creates a mask of pure shadow that she covers her face with. It will never fully heal. At the age of 12 she sets off on her own. She has run ins with demons, death (she actually talks to him o_O) and ends up back at the old man's doorstep. At 16 demons attack again and kill her trainer. She then kills them and sets off again, trusting no one, turning in to who she is now.
Character 1`s Appearance:User Image That's her at twenty. When she is younger her hair is long, she has a more childish kimono, she is adorable, her hair is longer, and she doesn't have the mask.
Character 1`s Age: Starts at 4 and continues to 16. You can even add to the story and make until up to 20.

Anything else:
Good look!

Shameless Raider

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Dammit... right, need to sort this because that`s about 7 story requests right now...

I`ll make an order list on the first post, the order in which the stories`ll be done. Price will not get you ahead, shorter length will. This doesn`t mean I won`t be working on the others bit by bit in the meantime while multi tasking...

Not taking anymore requests.

- Zilithion -
Zilithion: I`ll work on your story in the meanwhile, although I`ll try to get it down by your deadline.

Biagio Largo
Biagio: I`d prefer a specific length aside from "long"

BloodyTears: ZizouElipsus is the friend doing your Twilight story, but she has no internet access right now. She sent me the first two paragraphs if you want to see them. I`m meant to edit them first though, although it`d help to have your opinion on them. I can then text her your thoughts.
Your other story seems a bit long to confine to 2-4 pages unless I use small font. 2-4 pages is short, and you included a few plot twists which make it longer than a short story if you get what I mean.

Justina Law
Justina: I`ve some idea of your songfic, so no worries there... The comedy should be alright too, although I apologise, I`ve had no internet the last few days.

jessicarabbit14
JessicaRabbit: Never seen Glee, but I`ll try to get it done..

Crimson Creame
Creame: Very interesting, I love history and demons in fiction... I`ll start but I can`t put it ahead of older requests.

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Crimson Wounded Angel

BloodyTears: ZizouElipsus is the friend doing your Twilight story, but she has no internet access right now. She sent me the first two paragraphs if you want to see them. I`m meant to edit them first though, although it`d help to have your opinion on them. I can then text her your thoughts.
Your other story seems a bit long to confine to 2-4 pages unless I use small font. 2-4 pages is short, and you included a few plot twists which make it longer than a short story if you get what I mean.

I would like to see them. About my other story you can make my story as long as you want I will pay up to 100k for it.

Shameless Raider

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
xxbloody tears19xx
Crimson Wounded Angel

I would like to see them. About my other story you can make my story as long as you want I will pay up to 100k for it.
I`m only editing it, ZizouElipsus is the one writing it. Here`s what she did so far:

"Tala never let anyone see the pain inside her. It nearly drove her mad sometimes. But she always had a smile for every patient. Having to work alongside a Cullen was considered the short end of stick even by the best natured of the Quileute tribe. Tala just didn't let it get to her. She wanted to help people, Dr. Cullen did too she wasn't about to let a vampire get in the way of her life. Especially one that called himself a vegetarian. She'd wanted to become a nurse ever since her parents had died when she was sixteen. She knew it wasn't really the doctors' faults for not arriving on the scene fast enough, but she could never shake the feeling that maybe, just maybe things would have been different if help had come sooner. She wouldn't have been orphaned or had such a miserable life, or ended up working with a bloodsucker for that matter. But even still if her life couldn't be helped then the best she could do was help others instead. So that's how she found herself standing over an operating theatre waiting for Cullen's next order. She didn't mind him really. Just the idea of him being here stuck over a person covered in blood and, well, wanting to eat it? She didn't get it. But her being a werewolf probably wasn't that much better. Not much, but still better.

She had to control her emotions to remain in a human form, which was hard in a hospital setting. Still she managed. When her parents died Jacob Black had been there pulling her through, even now he still supported her. She didn't want to be part of the pack. Leah and she were the only girls who were wolves but Leah had overcome her personal problems before joining, Tala couldn't. She began towards home, driving the long way back to La Push, just to have some time to think alone. It was only a flicker but as she turned down her drive, she saw what looked like flames, dance among some trees, then disappear. Just a squirrel or one of the pack trying to scare me, she thought. Yet there was a bit of doubt lingering at the back of her mind. After all no one in the pack had red fur like that, and there were only grey squirrels around La Push's forests. Like every other useless thought she dismissed it from her mind as soon as she walked in her front door."

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Crimson Wounded Angel
I`m only editing it, ZizouElipsus is the one writing it. Here`s what she did so far:

"Tala never let anyone see the pain inside her. It nearly drove her mad sometimes. But she always had a smile for every patient. Having to work alongside a Cullen was considered the short end of stick even by the best natured of the Quileute tribe. Tala just didn't let it get to her. She wanted to help people, Dr. Cullen did too she wasn't about to let a vampire get in the way of her life. Especially one that called himself a vegetarian. She'd wanted to become a nurse ever since her parents had died when she was sixteen. She knew it wasn't really the doctors' faults for not arriving on the scene fast enough, but she could never shake the feeling that maybe, just maybe things would have been different if help had come sooner. She wouldn't have been orphaned or had such a miserable life, or ended up working with a bloodsucker for that matter. But even still if her life couldn't be helped then the best she could do was help others instead. So that's how she found herself standing over an operating theatre waiting for Cullen's next order. She didn't mind him really. Just the idea of him being here stuck over a person covered in blood and, well, wanting to eat it? She didn't get it. But her being a werewolf probably wasn't that much better. Not much, but still better.

She had to control her emotions to remain in a human form, which was hard in a hospital setting. Still she managed. When her parents died Jacob Black had been there pulling her through, even now he still supported her. She didn't want to be part of the pack. Leah and she were the only girls who were wolves but Leah had overcome her personal problems before joining, Tala couldn't. She began towards home, driving the long way back to La Push, just to have some time to think alone. It was only a flicker but as she turned down her drive, she saw what looked like flames, dance among some trees, then disappear. Just a squirrel or one of the pack trying to scare me, she thought. Yet there was a bit of doubt lingering at the back of her mind. After all no one in the pack had red fur like that, and there were only grey squirrels around La Push's forests. Like every other useless thought she dismissed it from her mind as soon as she walked in her front door."
She is doing great so far!

Shameless Raider

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
xxbloody tears19xx
Crimson Wounded Angel

She is doing great so far!
Alright then... I`ll let her know. When she gets her internet back, do you want the rest bit by bit or all at once?

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Crimson Wounded Angel
Alright then... I`ll let her know. When she gets her internet back, do you want the rest bit by bit or all at once?

all at once please.

Shameless Raider

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
xxbloody tears19xx
Crimson Wounded Angel

all at once please.
Alright then.
Crimson Wounded Angel
Dammit... right, need to sort this because that`s about 7 story requests right now...

I`ll make an order list on the first post, the order in which the stories`ll be done. Price will not get you ahead, shorter length will. This doesn`t mean I won`t be working on the others bit by bit in the meantime while multi tasking...

Not taking anymore requests.

- Zilithion -
Zilithion: I`ll work on your story in the meanwhile, although I`ll try to get it down by your deadline.

Biagio Largo
Biagio: I`d prefer a specific length aside from "long"

Justina Law
Justina: I`ve some idea of your songfic, so no worries there... The comedy should be alright too, although I apologise, I`ve had no internet the last few days.

jessicarabbit14
JessicaRabbit: Never seen Glee, but I`ll try to get it done..

Crimson Creame
Creame: Very interesting, I love history and demons in fiction... I`ll start but I can`t put it ahead of older requests.

Thank you very much! Just ask if you have any questions on it!
As long as you want. ::Shrugs:: feel free to skip me and go to the next person on the list if you want.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff