8,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
xxbloody tears19xx
Crimson Wounded Angel
xxbloody tears19xx
Twilight, huh? This`ll be interesting.
Although please define medium, by length I`d rather pages/words.
Also "Victoria goes after her because she that and ends up almost killing her" elaborate please.
two to four pages. Victoria goes after her because she is friends with all of the Cullen's and Victoria hates the Cullen's for killing her mate. Victoria ends up attacking Tala and since she is broken hearted since her imprint Jacob dose not love her. Tala has let her healing factor go making it easier for Victoria to almost kill Tala.

I checked Vic out in the wiki. Would you rather not have me abreviate that part of Twilight to said length and just replace Bella with Tala, and change the descrip? I must admit I dislike Twilight, although I will try to make it pleasant. Would you rather Meyers writing though? Her style ... is much different to mine.

trekkie74205's Significant Otter

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Crimson Wounded Angel
xxbloody tears19xx
Crimson Wounded Angel
xxbloody tears19xx
Also "Victoria goes after her because she that and ends up almost killing her" elaborate please.
two to four pages. Victoria goes after her because she is friends with all of the Cullen's and Victoria hates the Cullen's for killing her mate. Victoria ends up attacking Tala and since she is broken hearted since her imprint Jacob dose not love her. Tala has let her healing factor go making it easier for Victoria to almost kill Tala.

I checked Vic out in the wiki. Would you rather not have me abreviate that part of Twilight to said length and just replace Bella with Tala, and change the descrip? I must admit I dislike Twilight, although I will try to make it pleasant. Would you rather Meyers writing though? Her style ... is much different to mine.
I like the Idea of no Bella I realy dislike her. Please write it in your own style.

Shameless Raider

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
xxbloody tears19xx
Crimson Wounded Angel
xxbloody tears19xx
Crimson Wounded Angel
xxbloody tears19xx

I like the Idea of no Bella I realy dislike her. Please write it in your own style.
An issue with that...; I cannot simply eliminate the main character, unless I have something canon to use. Or would you like me to forget she just existed in the story? Some people have issues with canon, others may not, tis up to you.
Bella not being in the story would seriously effect it however, considering Edward and all. I`ve not seen/read it, but I know fans and know the gist of it. Why did the Cullens kill Vics mate anyway?

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Crimson Wounded Angel
xxbloody tears19xx
Crimson Wounded Angel
xxbloody tears19xx
Crimson Wounded Angel
xxbloody tears19xx

An issue with that...; I cannot simply eliminate the main character, unless I have something canon to use. Or would you like me to forget she just existed in the story? Some people have issues with canon, others may not, tis up to you.
Bella not being in the story would seriously effect it however, considering Edward and all. I`ve not seen/read it, but I know fans and know the gist of it. Why did the Cullen's kill Vic's mate anyway?
then keep her. ah because he went after Bella and tried to kill her.

Shameless Raider

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
.... But if I keep her then I`ll need to sort out what happens to her and why Vic chooses a new target to her mates initial one.....

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Um okay how about this one?

Story/Fanfic Request Form:

Username: xxbloodytears19xx
Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst, and Fluff
Plot: I want Mira to find out that Elijah is taking ecstasy and for Elijah to find out that Mira is pregnant with his baby. Then Elijah promises to quit and he comes to terms that he is gay. Mira ends up okay with it and makes her dad get a job.
Length: Two to four pages
Desired Deadline: a couple of days to two weeks
Series/Show/Anime/etc: N/A
Timeline: N/A
Character Names: 1. Mira O'Connor 2. Elijah Kane
Character 1`s Personality: hotheaded, spunky, and kind
Character 1`s History: her mom and dad got divorced when she was ten making her move from the united states of America to her fathers home of Tokyo, japan. Soon after she met Elijah and they became best friends. A year ago her father lost his job and refused to get another one Mira had no choice but to drop out of school and get two jobs one as a waitress at a cafe and the other as a sever at a bar. Her and Elijah have been going out for a month and a half now and she is hiding a big secret form him. (that she is pregnant with his baby)
Character 1`s Appearance: Mira
Character 1`s Age: Sixteen

Character 2`s Personality: sweetheart, lovable, nice, and Depressed
Character 2`s History: Elijah grew up in Tokyo, Japan his mother a English teacher there. When he was ten Mira moved next door and they soon became best friends. when Elijah turned thirteen his parents died in a house fire. (he was at school at the time) Elijah's elder brother took him in soon after but he was never the same. about three months ago he started taking ecstasy in secret around the same time he started to date Mira. He is also coming to terms that he might be gay.
Character 2`s Appearance: Elijah
Character 2`s Age: Sixteen

Anything else:

Shameless Raider

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
xxbloody tears19xx

A friend of mine who has read Twilight has already decided to take it upon herself to do your first story. So don`t worry.

I can do this one...

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Crimson Wounded Angel
xxbloody tears19xx

A friend of mine who has read Twilight has already decided to take it upon herself to do your first story. So don`t worry.

I can do this one...

tell your friend thank you. I would love it if you do my second one for me. ^_^

Shameless Raider

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
xxbloody tears19xx
Crimson Wounded Angel
xxbloody tears19xx

I can do this one...

*nod* Will do. I`ll add you to the list and get started..

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Crimson Wounded Angel
xxbloody tears19xx
Crimson Wounded Angel
xxbloody tears19xx

I can do this one...

*nod* Will do. I`ll add you to the list and get started..

Thank you! Thank you so much!

Fanatical Roisterer

before i fill out the form. i was wondering do you do slash or yaoi?

Shameless Raider

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Psychotic Scarlet
Yep~

Username: Justina Law
Genre: Romance song fic
Plot: Justin Law and myself
Length: 1000-2000 words
Desired Deadline: Within the weekend
Series/Show/Anime/etc: Soul Eater
Timeline: Current time
Character Names: 1) Justin Law
2) myself

My name is Courtney, and he and I are somewhat alike in some ways. I'm not as strong and confident as him, but I have a pretty funny personality once people get to know me and meet me, however I'm VERY shy. I have the same obsession with music that he does, and I also have the same problem with having it up all the way and not being able to hear people when I do. Physically, Im overweight, but I have a skinny face. I olive green eyes, dark blonde/light brown hair. I WILL send you a picture of myself through P.M. but I refuse to post it here because as I said, I'm a bit on the shy side. OH Btw the song I want for the song fic is Teenage Dream by Katy Perry. If needed for reference material, I will PM you a photo of myself.

price: 4K

Username: Justina Law
Genre: Comedy
Plot: Justin Law and Death The Kid from Soul Eater are hanging out one day and Justin gets drunk
Length: 2000 to 3000 words
Desired Deadline: Within the week
Series/Show/Anime/etc: Soul Eater
Timeline: Current time
Character Names: 1) Justin Law
2) Death The Kid

Here is reference material:

http://souleater.wikia.com/wiki/Justin_Law
Please keep in mind that the anime version of Justin is good, and despite what Wikia says there, in the anime he does not stray from the good side and betray Shibusen. So please please, while writing keep Justin a good character.

http://souleater.wikia.com/wiki/Death_the_Kid

Here are episodes. Kid doesnt appear until episode 3, and Justin does not appear until episode 25.
http://souleaterepisodes.com/soul-eater-episode-1english-dub/

Here is a short 2 minute clip from episode 31
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZOACVyhrkk
price: 8K

Anything else:

Fanatical Roisterer

Crimson Wounded Angel
Psychotic Scarlet
Yep~

*atempts to fill out form*
wow that form is long xD
are you aware of Deadpool and Spiderman? :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items