Welcome to Gaia! ::

Psychoesque
Lucky~9~Lives
Hello! I have a fantasy request, if you're willing:

Characters:

Cyrus - ambitious teenage warlock; 16 years old, average height, skinny build; pale skin, fair hair tied in a pony-tail, blue eyes; wears a black tunic and pants, a blood-red cloak, and carries a wooden staff.

Kane - the King's champion knight; late 20s, tall and well-built; dark hair, gray eyes, grizzly stubble; wears the uniform of the King's Guards. Skilled warrior and captain of the guard, although he tends to goof-around and act a bit cocky.

Alus - noble King; early 30s, average build; short brown hair, brown eyes, trimmed brown beard; wears an embroidered tunic, black leather breeches, a purple cloak, and a plain gold crown. Generally competent ruler, but prone to over-thinking issues.

Plot:

Cyrus strides into the castle and demands an audience with the King, intending to demonstrate his prowess with a demon he has summoned, only to be dismissed as a child. Amid the ridicule, Cyrus lashes-out, and Kane warns the lad to knock it off or he could hurt himself, but Cyrus continues his assault, prompting Kane to start sparring with him. Kane is clearly more skilled, but gradually things seem off - his footwork grows clumsy, his breastplate oddly cumbersome, his voice...like a kid hitting puberty?! The demon is an age-stealer, and Kane is getting younger and younger as it drains him of his growth! Now a fresh-faced youth, Kane fights frantically as Cyrus taunts him about being forced to repeat squire training, page training, and even potty training, laughing at his high-pitched protests and struggle to keep his breeches up. Ultimately humiliating Kane, Cyrus shrinks his uniform into a diaper and him into a baby, mocking his "tantrum" as he cries indignantly.

Easily subduing the other guards, Cyrus presents the defeated warrior to the King with an ultimatum - step down, or be aged down. The King has trouble believing the bawling babe is his champion, but soon finds himself getting younger too! He proceeds to duel with Cyrus, but, not used to combat, his situation appears dire - his slipping headgear and sagging pants don't help as the warlock reverts him to awkward adolescence, sneering that he should quit playing at ruling a kingdom and leave it to the grown-ups. All looks lost as the King becomes a mere boy...however, a well-placed throw of his crown smashes the crystal on Cyrus's staff that controls the demon - it turns on the outraged warlock, reducing him to infancy and restoring the others before departing. Lifted from his adult trappings, Cyrus wails in frustration as Kane teases his predicament and the King muses that his champion would make a firm-but-fair father.

~~~

Hopefully that's okay; feel free to ask any questions!

That, my friend, sounds awesome! I would most definitely be willing to do that. :3

Thank you! I'm glad you like the sound of it. :3

Shadowy Bloodsucker

Invalid Attack
Psychoesque
Invalid Attack
Psychoesque
Invalid Attack
^ u ^ i came to PARTAH!
Awesome! Thank you. <3

^ u ^ no problemo chicka! i hope this shop is a success!

Thanks. : D You got any shops up and running these days?

Just my art shop >w< i only do commissions when i get time XD
like i think ima start on this one dude commission <3

Well, I hope your shop is successful. :3 I'm drop by some time.

Shadowy Bloodsucker

Lucky~9~Lives
Psychoesque
Lucky~9~Lives
Hello! I have a fantasy request, if you're willing:

Characters:

Cyrus - ambitious teenage warlock; 16 years old, average height, skinny build; pale skin, fair hair tied in a pony-tail, blue eyes; wears a black tunic and pants, a blood-red cloak, and carries a wooden staff.

Kane - the King's champion knight; late 20s, tall and well-built; dark hair, gray eyes, grizzly stubble; wears the uniform of the King's Guards. Skilled warrior and captain of the guard, although he tends to goof-around and act a bit cocky.

Alus - noble King; early 30s, average build; short brown hair, brown eyes, trimmed brown beard; wears an embroidered tunic, black leather breeches, a purple cloak, and a plain gold crown. Generally competent ruler, but prone to over-thinking issues.

Plot:

Cyrus strides into the castle and demands an audience with the King, intending to demonstrate his prowess with a demon he has summoned, only to be dismissed as a child. Amid the ridicule, Cyrus lashes-out, and Kane warns the lad to knock it off or he could hurt himself, but Cyrus continues his assault, prompting Kane to start sparring with him. Kane is clearly more skilled, but gradually things seem off - his footwork grows clumsy, his breastplate oddly cumbersome, his voice...like a kid hitting puberty?! The demon is an age-stealer, and Kane is getting younger and younger as it drains him of his growth! Now a fresh-faced youth, Kane fights frantically as Cyrus taunts him about being forced to repeat squire training, page training, and even potty training, laughing at his high-pitched protests and struggle to keep his breeches up. Ultimately humiliating Kane, Cyrus shrinks his uniform into a diaper and him into a baby, mocking his "tantrum" as he cries indignantly.

Easily subduing the other guards, Cyrus presents the defeated warrior to the King with an ultimatum - step down, or be aged down. The King has trouble believing the bawling babe is his champion, but soon finds himself getting younger too! He proceeds to duel with Cyrus, but, not used to combat, his situation appears dire - his slipping headgear and sagging pants don't help as the warlock reverts him to awkward adolescence, sneering that he should quit playing at ruling a kingdom and leave it to the grown-ups. All looks lost as the King becomes a mere boy...however, a well-placed throw of his crown smashes the crystal on Cyrus's staff that controls the demon - it turns on the outraged warlock, reducing him to infancy and restoring the others before departing. Lifted from his adult trappings, Cyrus wails in frustration as Kane teases his predicament and the King muses that his champion would make a firm-but-fair father.

~~~

Hopefully that's okay; feel free to ask any questions!

That, my friend, sounds awesome! I would most definitely be willing to do that. :3

I'll get started. ^_^

Beloved Giver

10,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
Psychoesque
Invalid Attack
Psychoesque
Invalid Attack
Psychoesque
Invalid Attack
^ u ^ i came to PARTAH!
Awesome! Thank you. <3

^ u ^ oh yay! thank you!

Shadowy Bloodsucker

Invalid Attack
Psychoesque
Invalid Attack
Psychoesque
Invalid Attack

^ u ^ oh yay! thank you!

3nodding
Psychoesque
Lucky~9~Lives

I'll get started. ^_^

Awesome! ^_^

Shadowy Bloodsucker

Lucky~9~Lives
Psychoesque
Lucky~9~Lives

I'll get started. ^_^

Awesome! ^_^

^_^

Shadowy Bloodsucker

Lucky~9~Lives
Psychoesque
Lucky~9~Lives

I'll get started. ^_^

Awesome! ^_^

I have a question. What does the demon look like? Or do I have free reign on the demon's looks?
Psychoesque
I have a question. What does the demon look like? Or do I have free reign on the demon's looks?

You have free reign. Thank you for asking! ^_^

Shadowy Bloodsucker

Lucky~9~Lives
Psychoesque

You have free reign. Thank you for asking! ^_^

Thanks! And no problem. :3

Shadowy Bloodsucker

Lucky~9~Lives
I have another question. Do you have a name for the kingdom?
Psychoesque

Ah, I do not. You can come up with one if you like, or just leave it nameless. :3

Shadowy Bloodsucker

Lucky~9~Lives
Psychoesque

Ah, I do not. You can come up with one if you like, or just leave it nameless. :3

Okay. :3 Good to know. I'll see if I can get away without naming the kingdom. If I can't, I'll give it a name. ^_^
Psychoesque
Lucky~9~Lives

Okay. :3 Good to know. I'll see if I can get away without naming the kingdom. If I can't, I'll give it a name. ^_^

Thank you! ^_^ I'm heading off to bed now, so I won't be able to answer any questions until tomorrow; good luck with things! :3

Shadowy Bloodsucker

Lucky~9~Lives
Psychoesque
Lucky~9~Lives

Thank you! ^_^ I'm heading off to bed now, so I won't be able to answer any questions until tomorrow; good luck with things! :3

Okay. Good night! Sleep well.
Thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas