Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friend

xMilkita
rosettique
xMilkita

I'M FINISHED WITH CHAPTER 1!
you sure you don't want me to send it over now?
it may take a while before i get chapters 2 and 3 done sweatdrop
...QvQ man idk! ur making my life hard LOL. because i do wanna read it....then i dont know what ill do with cliff hangers =v=.... what do u think LOL xD

making your life hard - that's all in the job description emotion_dowant
well, i didn't end it with a cliffie. you can almost read it as a one-shot actually, it's just that their relationships haven't been developed as much and the story hasn't ended like we discussed it would.

soooooo :3
your choice!
oh and if you read this first and think that i'm portraying anyone ooc, you can tell me and i can make changes in chap 2 and 3 ehehe

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

rosettique
xMilkita
rosettique
xMilkita

I'M FINISHED WITH CHAPTER 1!
you sure you don't want me to send it over now?
it may take a while before i get chapters 2 and 3 done sweatdrop
...QvQ man idk! ur making my life hard LOL. because i do wanna read it....then i dont know what ill do with cliff hangers =v=.... what do u think LOL xD

making your life hard - that's all in the job description emotion_dowant
well, i didn't end it with a cliffie. you can almost read it as a one-shot actually, it's just that their relationships haven't been developed as much and the story hasn't ended like we discussed it would.

soooooo :3
your choice!
oh and if you read this first and think that i'm portraying anyone ooc, you can tell me and i can make changes in chap 2 and 3 ehehe
LOL yes its all in the job description LOL god i loved what u said. and ok send me chap one xD so i can -cough- critique it -cough- fangirl over it

Friend

xMilkita

lol lol
sent you a pm! hope you enjoyyyyy.
you can send a trade after all three chapters are done or per chapter, i don't mind~

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

rosettique
xMilkita

lol lol
you can send a trade after all three chapters are done or per chapter, i don't mind~
ill do it per biggrin pm u after im done reading ^^

Friend

xMilkita
rosettique
xMilkita

lol lol

aw okay, thanks luv <3
//anxiously waits for you to tell me what you think of it

Adorable Waffles

3,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
rosettique

I bet i will ^-^
Haha alright xD Gore/Horror is one of my favorites, as long as its not based off of real life. o-o. Motive for killing... i guess i did forget to put that in the bio. Well after his main story, he become a little more unstable after killing his family - guilt consuming him. He now kills to try to get over the guilt. He wont kills Natilia because she somehow reminded him of himself in a way.
Maybe update me when you start and in the middle? Just simple updates xD so i dont overwork you or anything. o-o And go ahead and ask questions, i dont mind at all ^-^. Also take your time and try not to stress out much o-o.
Also tell me when to send the trade, ^-^'' i might forget if im not sure when to.

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

rosettique
xMilkita
rosettique
xMilkita

lol lol

aw okay, thanks luv <3
im not done yet. like half way. but i like it alot. i love how u well explained the fake happiness or what not between the three (erwin, luna and ryo) i love how other characters were mentioned. and the relationship between the two pairings is interesting ^^.

Friend

SnowyGamer777
rosettique

I bet i will ^-^
Haha alright xD Gore/Horror is one of my favorites, as long as its not based off of real life. o-o. Motive for killing... i guess i did forget to put that in the bio. Well after his main story, he become a little more unstable after killing his family - guilt consuming him. He now kills to try to get over the guilt. He wont kills Natilia because she somehow reminded him of himself in a way.
Maybe update me when you start and in the middle? Just simple updates xD so i dont overwork you or anything. o-o And go ahead and ask questions, i dont mind at all ^-^. Also take your time and try not to stress out much o-o.
Also tell me when to send the trade, ^-^'' i might forget if im not sure when to.

xDD
is natalia the sister you were referring to in felix's post? or is she just an acquaintance/good friend/someone who reminds felix of his sister?
okayyy, that sounds great hoho.
do you want this set during the ball where felix kills off everyone or after the ball? am i free to create a post-ball plot? c:

will do! thanks for understanding.
and don't worry about the trade - just send it over when i sent you the story!

Friend

xMilkita
rosettique
xMilkita
rosettique
xMilkita

lol lol

aw okay, thanks luv <3
im not done yet. like half way. but i like it alot. i love how u well explained the fake happiness or what not between the three (erwin, luna and ryo) i love how other characters were mentioned. and the relationship between the two pairings is interesting ^^.

EXHALES LOUDLY
glad you do emotion_yatta emotion_dowant
is that how ryo and luna are supposed to act or are they ooc or??

Mewling Noob

You're so popular kouhai and i lost our convo in this thread lawl OTL

emotion_kirakira

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

rosettique
xMilkita
rosettique
xMilkita
rosettique
xMilkita

lol lol

aw okay, thanks luv <3

EXHALES LOUDLY
incoming PM about what i thought after reading the whole thing ~ <3 and that read made my day 8D ~

Friend

N0plsu

You're so popular kouhai and i lost our convo in this thread lawl OTL

ugh staph exaggerating ddbfaofbd
BUT YEA NO WORRIES
we can always start a new convo senpai <3

Friend

Audi Nos
emotion_kirakira

heeeey. as you can see, you're now on my slots, which means i'll probably be done with the story next weekend or the weekend after that :3
i'll be going on a trip this week so not much time for writing, unfortunately.

Friend

xMilkita
rosettique
xMilkita
rosettique
xMilkita

aw okay, thanks luv <3

EXHALES LOUDLY
incoming PM about what i thought after reading the whole thing ~ <3 and that read made my day 8D ~

IT'S THE BEST "PAYMENT" I COULD RECEIVE WHEN SOMEONE TELLS ME SOMETHING I WROTE MADE THEIR DAY SO THANK YOU SO MUCH //FURIOUS BOWING

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff