Welcome to Gaia! ::

Atikori's Fangirl

Unleashed Geek

Hi there! First off, I'm looking for fanfictions and short stories of my oc's, but more so
fanfiction. I'm looking for a lot here, so just quote me with what you're interested in
and I'll let you know the details. I was hoping we could work out payments together, but I
promise I will be paying at least 30bil for the stories. Anyways, below is a list of things I'm
looking for.

I have two Oc x Oc pairings, if you're interested in writing for only oc characters let me know
and I'll give you the details for both couples.

Attack on Titan - Levi x Oc // Reiner x Oc
Deathnote - Mello x Oc // Near x Oc
One Piece - Smoker x Oc // Zoro x Oc
Fairy Tail - Gray x Oc // Laxus x Oc
Pokemon - Red x Oc
Ouran High School - Kyouya x Oc
Log Horizon - Crusty X Oc
Yuyu Hakusho - Touya x Oc // Hiei x Oc
Naruto - Kisame x Oc // Gaara x Oc // Your favorite character in Naruto x Oc
Akame ga kill - Susano x Oc // Mine x Oc [Yuri]
World Trigger - Jin x Oc // Kugax Oc // Kazama x Oc // Miwa x Oc
Hunter x Hunter - Feitan x Oc // Killua x Oc // Komugi x Oc [Yuri] // Hisoka x Oc
Batman - Robin (Damien Wayne) x Oc
Creepy Pasta - Jeff the Killer x Oc // Eyeless Jack x Oc // BEN Drowned x Oc
Zachbell (because it's too damn good) - Danny x Oc
Kamisama Kiss - Akura Oh x OC // Jirou x Oc
Blood Lad - Wolf x Oc // Braz x Oc
The Devil is a part timer - Lucifer x Oc
Assassination Classroom - Karma x Oc // Nagisa x Oc

Shy Girl

Queen Komugi

Hi there! First off, I'm looking for ffanfictions and short stories of my oc's, but more so
fanfiction. I also have a shop here if you haven't seen it around already, but I get too lazy to
write for myself lolz. I'm looking for a lot here, so just quote me with what you're interested in
and I'll let you know the details. I was hoping we could work out payments together, but I
promise I will be paying at least 10bil for the stories. The name I use for my oc in fanficition
will always be Miyuri Sato, her appearance, history, and personality change for each pairing
lolz. I just love the name Miyuri >.> Oh, wait for the Mello and oc pairing her name changes
to Alice Whitmore, but that's the only time it changes. Anyways, below is a list of things I'm
looking for.

I have two Oc x Oc pairings, if you're interested in writing for only oc characters let me know

Attack on Titan - Levi x Oc
Pokemon - Red x Oc
Naruto - Kisame x Oc // Gaara x Oc
World Trigger - Jin x Oc // Kugax Oc
Hunter x Hunter - Feitan x Oc // Killua x Oc // Komugi x Oc [Yuri] // Hisoka x Oc

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Atikori's Fangirl

Unleashed Geek

hemp hoochie

W-Which one?

Shy Girl

hoooow about that Ouran fic? heart

Atikori's Fangirl

Unleashed Geek

hemp hoochie

Sounds good to me :3 The information will be in a spoiler below and would about 30bil be okay in payment?

I'm sure it's been done a thousand times before, but maybe a whole thing where Kyouya gets to meet the woman his family has chosen for him. They could even meet before they know they are suppose to be married to each other and be all 'I hate that him/her'. It's pretty much going to be one of those lovely relationships where they constantly argue and act like they hate each other, but secretly have a small thing for the other person. I was thinking at one point maybe she could finally admit her feelings but, be too afraid to tell Kyouya because she figured he would never feel the same. She could cancel the arranged marriage on him and move on to the next wealthy figure her parents chose for her. Kyouya could totally then show up to her arranged marriage meeting instead of the other man...he got rid of that man somehow >.> And then cue in all the cuteness and love....well as cute and loving as we can see Kyouya get xD

You'll probably need my oc information lolz. I named her Miyuri Sato and she would have been born into a wealthy family. I see said family leading the industry in the development of technology, so, she'll be very computer savvy. She'd be a rather reckless girl and constantly causing trouble for others. She wouldn't have a very good relationship with her parents because well, they never had any time for her and are constantly trying to control her life. She's an only child, so she may have a bit of a spoiled side to her....like only top of the line food and wearing name brand clothes. She would be a genius in things she found useful, but then completely useless in things she doesn't find useful. She would defiantly be a brunette and have golden colored eyes. She has an obsession for strawberries and stuffed animals, but the stuffed animal thing is her secret xD She prefers to dress comfortable, but despite that her clothing is always still designer made. She has a bit of a rough personality, but she has a soft spot like all girls do and gets easily flustered when faced with romance. Kyouya should tease her relentlessly with that just for the lolz of course. She would be a rather short girl and not be very womanly with large hips or large breasts. She gets mistaken for like a fourteen year old all the time.

{/spoiler]

Shy Girl

Queen Komugi
hemp hoochie

Sounds good to me :3 The information will be in a spoiler below and would about 30bil be okay in payment?

I'm sure it's been done a thousand times before, but maybe a whole thing where Kyouya gets to meet the woman his family has chosen for him. They could even meet before they know they are suppose to be married to each other and be all 'I hate that him/her'. It's pretty much going to be one of those lovely relationships where they constantly argue and act like they hate each other, but secretly have a small thing for the other person. I was thinking at one point maybe she could finally admit her feelings but, be too afraid to tell Kyouya because she figured he would never feel the same. She could cancel the arranged marriage on him and move on to the next wealthy figure her parents chose for her. Kyouya could totally then show up to her arranged marriage meeting instead of the other man...he got rid of that man somehow >.> And then cue in all the cuteness and love....well as cute and loving as we can see Kyouya get xD

You'll probably need my oc information lolz. I named her Miyuri Sato and she would have been born into a wealthy family. I see said family leading the industry in the development of technology, so, she'll be very computer savvy. She'd be a rather reckless girl and constantly causing trouble for others. She wouldn't have a very good relationship with her parents because well, they never had any time for her and are constantly trying to control her life. She's an only child, so she may have a bit of a spoiled side to her....like only top of the line food and wearing name brand clothes. She would be a genius in things she found useful, but then completely useless in things she doesn't find useful. She would defiantly be a brunette and have golden colored eyes. She has an obsession for strawberries and stuffed animals, but the stuffed animal thing is her secret xD She prefers to dress comfortable, but despite that her clothing is always still designer made. She has a bit of a rough personality, but she has a soft spot like all girls do and gets easily flustered when faced with romance. Kyouya should tease her relentlessly with that just for the lolz of course. She would be a rather short girl and not be very womanly with large hips or large breasts. She gets mistaken for like a fourteen year old all the time.

{/spoiler]

do you have a size/length preference or how quickly you want this in you're hot little hands miss?

Atikori's Fangirl

Unleashed Geek

hemp hoochie

Nope, nope no time limit love :3 You can take as long as you want and you can write as much
as you deem worthy of me paying you. I would like to say hopefully something more than 1000
words thought since 30bil is quite a sum of gold xD I'm not picky with anything either so
include whatever you want in it if you want to add anything on :3

Shy Girl

Queen Komugi
hemp hoochie

Nope, nope no time limit love :3 You can take as long as you want and you can write as much
as you deem worthy of me paying you. I would like to say hopefully something more than 1000
words thought since 30bil is quite a sum of gold xD I'm not picky with anything either so
include whatever you want in it if you want to add anything on :3

OOOK ty, sounds like a plan stan heart heart heart

Atikori's Fangirl

Unleashed Geek

hemp hoochie

Lolz, I'll send the trade your way then love :3

Dapper Noob

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Queen Komugi

Hi there! First off, I'm looking for ffanfictions and short stories of my oc's, but more so
fanfiction. I also have a shop here if you haven't seen it around already, but I get too lazy to
write for myself lolz. I'm looking for a lot here, so just quote me with what you're interested in
promise I will be paying at least 10bil for the stories. The name I use for my oc in fanficition
will always be Miyuri Sato, her appearance, history, and personality change for each pairing
lolz. I just love the name Miyuri >.> Oh, wait for the Mello and oc pairing her name changes
to Alice Whitmore, but that's the only time it changes. Anyways, below is a list of things I'm
looking for.

Pokemon - Red x Oc

Hello there!! I would like to try the Oc x Oc pairings! I would love to try the other ones but I don't feel confident enough to write as them. (Major perfectionist.) whee

Atikori's Fangirl

Unleashed Geek

DaniDoddles

What is with that formal greeting!? -Pounces- Of course, you can work with them! I'll pay out
35bil, 30 for the story and 5 for the tip I owe you when you drew for me :3 I have quite a bit of
information here on the first oc pairing, but Sho is the only one I have finished. I've been too busy with work, writing for my shop, and rping
sweatdrop I'll post up the details about my other oc pairing in a bit, but I'm so lazy right now >.>

Dapper Noob

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Queen Komugi

*squeak* >w< Well then! I completely understand. There are some people's art stuff that I haven't worked on because of stuff.
Let me know when you get his personality and stuff up cause I need both heart But until then, I will study Sho! biggrin

Demonic Shade

Queen Komugi

looking for.

Pokemon - Red x Oc

omg you are the first person that I've seen that has requested One Piece fics <3
I'd like to write a One Piece fic for you!
If you could send me the info about the OC for both Smoker and Zoro,
that would be appreciated. I'd like to read her profile over for both characters
and then I'll pick which one I think I can work with better.

That is, if you'll accept me redface
I also have a sample of my work, if you'd like to see that.

Atikori's Fangirl

Unleashed Geek

l R O S E L Y N N l

I'm so glad that someone wants to write a One Piece fanfiction for me! -Squeals- I'll send over
the information either late tonight or tomorrow morning. I also pay 30bil per story, so I request
that the story at least be 1500 words, preferably more but, you're the writer not me xD. Of
course I'll accept you! Don't worry about sending me samples, I'm just glad someone took
interest in the One Piece writings :3

Demonic Shade

Queen Komugi
l R O S E L Y N N l

I'm so glad that someone wants to write a One Piece fanfiction for me! -Squeals- I'll send over
the information either late tonight or tomorrow morning. I also pay 30bil per story, so I request
that the story at least be 1500 words, preferably more but, you're the writer not me xD. Of
course I'll accept you! Don't worry about sending me samples, I'm just glad someone took
interest in the One Piece writings :3

Oh I usually write way more than that XD
My average word count per oneshot/chapter is usually past 3000 words.
And yes, take all the time you need; there's no rush!

I actually started writing a little fic of my own for One Piece
though I've never put it online redface
It's about Law and my OC <3

One Piece is actually my favourite anime so I got really excited when I saw this <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff