Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Lover

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
DestielintheImpala
Evaesis0
Could you perhaps write something pertaining to How to Train Your Dragon?

Yes, of course~! Tell me more about your request.

Did I make the cut hahaha?

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
DestielintheImpala

User Image

User Image Hope you do not mind me using a certain format to order from you. xP It's just easier to organize.

Username : kitty868theonly
          Rating Preference : K - PG-13 (if it looks like it might hit M territory, please ask me etc.)
          Narrator/POV Preference : Third Person
          Fandom/Character(s) : I usually let the writer pick whom to write for, but I am actually in the mood for some sort of romance story-ish ness or something. xD Although, I do not want just romance, I would like some mystery/crime mixed into it, you know? I would like you to write a story between my character Z and Detective Gumshoe from the Phoenix Wright series (if you are familiar with it). Her day job is a detective etc. My OCs are here and her info will be there as well. She is the first image, the one in green, whom I am also dressed as in avi form. Their images are on the side of this post as well and can be clicked for their charahub profiles & website info. If you prefer to write for one of my other OCs instead, that is fine too, just let me know.
          Material Type: : Chapter story, 5k to 10k total if possible
          Genre: : Any (although please not too much gore if that is included, see Notes)
          Prompt/Ideas : When you click which character to write for, there are 'ideas' under it ('Details of Request(s)'). I try to give as much freedom as possible, so, it is mostly up to you. Concerning Z and Gumshoe, you can see these images to get an idea to match it etc.: 1 2 3
          Payment : Up to 500 mil gold (depends on word amount/length). If you prefer to be paid with an item instead, see this post on what I am offering (depending on item cost etc., I expect a certain length etc.). For an item, it has to be writing for my OCs or for a certain couple in the BLEACH fandom.
          Notes : If you are interested in knowing what I want and do not want in any of my material that I am buying, see this post; one thing I noticed that you write often/a lot is Yaoi, and I might as well let you know that I do not like Yaoi, and/or Yuri, and sometimes Romance in general (unless I am in the mood for it, like now xD). See this post for genres meanings (I shorten genre words, so you may not understand what they mean without seeing this post). Feel free to go through the thread for something else that may interest you. I try my best to tip when I can, although I usually do, unless the work is completely unsatisfactory and/or you do not correct any spelling/grammar errors I see (usually minor ones) etc..

In addition, as I wrote in the request thread, 'my' wait time is 3 months from when I ordered and when it was approved by you. For example, if I order on 10/10/2013, and you accept the order 10/20/2013, my wait time would be based on the date of when you accepted the order, which would be 1/20/2014. Though, I prefer a draft etc. throughout the wait time, more so if it is long. If I don't hear from you within 3 months, I will send a PM with my concerns and wait an extra week. If I still hear nothing back, I will have no choice but to cancel the order. This is not done to offend you, but I hate gold sitting there with little to no word coming from the other individual (the writer/author), which may be you in this case.

I apologize in advance if my post sounds demanding/rude, please know that this is unintentional, and thank you for reading. smile

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces