Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Sailor

11,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Anyone out there willing to have a look at my thesis and check it for grammar mistakes?
It'd really help if you knew APA format. Please contact me if interested-- the thesis is 25 pages long (includes cover page, abstract page, and 3 pages of references), double spaced, font size 12.

xD;;
.Ro
Anyone out there willing to have a look at my thesis and check it for grammar mistakes?
It'd really help if you knew APA format. Please contact me if interested-- the thesis is 25 pages long (includes cover page, abstract page, and 3 pages of references), double spaced, font size 12.

xD;;

Wow, most people use MLA anymore don't they? Hmm, I can do it although I mostly teach my students MLA...APA isn't my usual. Anyway though if you don't find someone else I'll do it. I'm kinda expensive since it takes out of my lesson planning/paper grading time.

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Beebo Brinker
.Ro

xD;;

Wow, most people use MLA anymore don't they? Hmm, I can do it although I mostly teach my students MLA...APA isn't my usual. Anyway though if you don't find someone else I'll do it. I'm kinda expensive since it takes out of my lesson planning/paper grading time.
Ugh, I hate APA. It sucks. I edit papers for my brother using APA. I'm use to Chicago style myself and even then I'm not great at it. :/

Geez, 25 pages plus all that other stuff. :/ idk...that's a whole lot so it sounds like you'd pay a pretty penny to have it edited.
Sevi Rais

Did you mean to quote me? Just asking since the request isn't mine. o=

Tipsy Sailor

11,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
oh wow o_o

Sorry guys! I've found my editor already. XD
Thank you anyways!

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Beebo Brinker
Sevi Rais

Did you mean to quote me? Just asking since the request isn't mine. o=
I meant to quote you about the MLA format and how colleges use APA mostly. Sorry if that sounded confusing. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff