Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Helium :: A Writing Shop

Introduction // Do's and Don'ts

Hello all. Call me Saiune, or Sai. I am nineteen years old. I have had an interest and experience in writing ever since I was little. I hope that this thread inspires you, and I very much look forward to working with you guys. ^^

What I will write:

- Original stories
- Romance
- Drama
- Angst
- Adventure

What I will not write:

- Fanfiction (due to copyright/legal issues)
- Overly gorey scenes/horror
- Sexual scenes
- Demons/angels/vampires/werewolves/etc
- Magic
- Yaoi/Yuri

Introduction // Do's and Don'ts || Samples || Order Form || Slots || Completed Orders

Samples

(These are slightly outdated. Currently awaiting users so I can post newer samples)

{...I didn't know who was shaking more--me, or the car. Strapped down tight with twenty pounds of weight on my back, salty crackers churning in my stomach, and what looked to be one hundred students all huddled together like bees before the triple double doors of Tuckerson High's main entrance, I had good reason to be anxious. My palms were sweating just thinking about my possible first steps into the school, and the last thing I needed was to show a group of immature high school kids how nervous, sweaty, and weak I was.

I turned away from the passenger window with a biting feeling in my chest. My mother turned the car off. As she reached for the psychology book in the backseat, and as I thought more and more about facing those students head-on without her personal guidance, I came to a swift conclusion: there was no way I could do this....}

{...I awoke, in a daze, to the sound of muffled laughing, and to something cold and hard, and very wet, against the side of my face. There was a strong smell of urine, mixed with sweat. My clothes felt damp. My head pounded mercilessly.

I opened my eyes, groaning from both the smell and from the pain kneading through every inch of my body. I could hardly see anything in front of me. I tried to push myself into a sitting position, but my arms wouldn't move. My hands were firmly joined behind my back, and I think I felt something like metal or iron digging into my wrists. Fear suddenly pulsed through me.

...What the-- Where am I?

"Stupid girl peeing herself." A man's muffled voice. He cursed sharply. "Stupid girl."

"It's gonna be a mess getting that stuff off the floor. You wanna touch that?" Another man's voice.

"No. I ain't gonna touch anything."

A loud laugh. "Well I'm not either."

There was a loud sliding sound, and then a sudden clank. A shaft of light suddenly streamed into the room through a small, horizontal opening in one of the walls. ...Or was that a door? I couldn't really tell through the darkness....}

Introduction // Do's and Don'ts || Samples || Order Form || Slots || Completed Orders
Order Form

Please fill this out and either post it in the thread or PM me with it.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Story Genre:[/b] [What category does your story fall under? Horror? Romance/adventure? Etc...]
[b]Characters:[/b] [Put anything about your characters that can help me]
[b]Story Plot:[/b] [What is the story about? what do the characters do?]
[b]Additional Information:[/b] [Any extra information about the story that would help me!]
[b]Offer:[/b] [How much are you willing to pay for the story?]

Slots

1 - alfalfadil // 50k+ // Status: just started
2 - Open
3 - Open

Completed Orders

((Currently none))

Shop is now opened.

--cuts invisible tape-- ^^
Hi Sai. Great writing. ^^

I have a couple of questions: are you willing to write fantasy adventure stories - like castles/knights/swords'n'sorcery stuff? Also, how much are you willing to write (length)?
Lucky~9~Lives
Hi Sai. Great writing. ^^

I have a couple of questions: are you willing to write fantasy adventure stories - like castles/knights/swords'n'sorcery stuff? Also, how much are you willing to write (length)?

Thank you. Unfortunately, I can't write about sorcery, even if it deals with the fantasy era. ;~; Also, I am not very comfortable writing fantasy type stories in general. I wouldn't know where to begin.

However, I am willing to write pretty much any length of story. It all depends on what is wanted. (As long as it's not extreme and 100 pages or something.)
Saiune
Thank you. Unfortunately, I can't write about sorcery, even if it deals with the fantasy era. ;~; Also, I am not very comfortable writing fantasy type stories in general. I wouldn't know where to begin.

However, I am willing to write pretty much any length of story. It all depends on what is wanted. (As long as it's not extreme and 100 pages or something.)

Thank you very much for answering my questions. I thought that might be the case, I might be able to tweak some characters to come up with a non-fantasy story. In any case, good luck with your shop. <3

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
I'm really hoping that this thread is still open by the time I get my new req thread up >.< But good luck!
Lucky~9~Lives
Saiune

Thank you very much for answering my questions. I thought that might be the case, I might be able to tweak some characters to come up with a non-fantasy story. In any case, good luck with your shop. <3

Thank you. ^^
Teacup Sheep
I'm really hoping that this thread is still open by the time I get my new req thread up >.< But good luck!

Haha, thank you.
Username: alfalfadil
Story Genre: Romance
Characters: Echo and Chris
Story Plot: Most of the information is in the character reference, but I'm basically looking for a short story of the part where Chris finally gets Echo to admit her feelings for him sort of thing < 3
Additional Information: Echo wouldn't give up and admit her feelings easily, so there would probably be a lot of angst because of it XD
Offer: 50k for 1500-2000 words, but if you happen to go over 2000 words I'm willing to pay another 30g per word up to 4000 words < 3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff