Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here is the world map Wiki. It's got some locations and their information from the game... It's kind of hard to tell which is where though.

This one is a little better.

7,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Right on. Might not need it for a while yet, but didn't want to lose any momentum.
Anything you need I'm happy to provide. ~
Do you know of the anime Soul Eater?

7,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
I've actually never cracked it. I'm not a huge fan of shounen.
Hmmm well I was wondering if you could write me a song fic from the series.

7,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
I'd consider it with enough background resources, but I wouldn't really be the person to ask.
Amu Amor
I'd consider it with enough background resources, but I wouldn't really be the person to ask.

I can provide plenty of resources. I can even provide you clips to the series as well as full episodes.

7,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Sabrium
Anything you need I'm happy to provide. ~

Should be good for tonight. Need to kip for a few hours anyways.
That there is the start of your request. Going to try a few longer bits tomorrow, provided those are alright in the meantime. Not sure if I wrote them quite how you'd like.
Those are awesome! The characters are really accurate. <3

7,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Justina Law

I can probably whip something up over the next day or two then, being pointed in the right direction. The quality might not be overly stellar though.
Amu Amor
Justina Law

I can probably whip something up over the next day or two then, being pointed in the right direction. The quality might not be overly stellar though.

Alright, Ill P.M. you all of the links. n_n

7,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Good to know! It's a bit of a relief, I was having enough fun with them I figured I must be taking too many liberties. I'll get another ten short ones done tomorrow at least, plus a page long bit. Just gotta decide what on...
I'm so excited! Even more since I read those and I definitely want more.

You're awesome and I'm pumped. <3

7,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
I'm always awesome /strikeapose!

Don't be surprised if I end up writing more Sterling than Ayr tomorrow though. I'm kind of in the mood to write a character with drunken lecherous ways. I'll definitely have your cute little half-elf there for the ride/torture though, promise!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff