Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Smoker

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Flatterer 200
Umm so yeah, sorta new to the whole Forums aspect of Gaia but in short, I love writing and it's definitely where my talents center. I can and do write pretty much anything, from concrete rhyming poetry, to the more sought after non-rhyming kind haha. As well as fanfics, stories, letters, etc. Pretty much whatever you need/want written up I can do it. Also I just wanted to say that I know some people are not okay with writing gay/lesbian couples, however I am perfectly fine with it, in fact I love writing it.

To get any writing from me just say what it is your looking for and name the price. If I have any questions I'll PM you for more details, and then I'll send you the finished piece where we can then PM if I need to change or edit anything, and then we'll talk about the price and all of that. If you don't like it, or it just isn't turning out how you hoped and you wish to no longer continue with me as the writer, just let me know and there's no charge, if you get a piece you just don't like, then it's free, you don't have to pay anything. Oh and also, I am willing to do art and writing trades, so if you're a good writer or artist, we can also work something out there as a trade.

As for examples of my writing here are just some small bits from stories, poetry and the like.

"The blade glides ever so gently
Right over my skin
Leaving a scarlet line
To remind me of my sin

I go deeper and deeper
And my emotions are let go
The blood rushes so fast
And then I know

That this cut is done
And I must make more
Some symbolic
As the ancient lore

On my arms
I carve more lines
Some form words
Some more like vines" -Small excerpt from one of my many poems

"She felt the grass between her toes, her bare feet flattening that which it stood on, she could feel the dew from the blades coating her ankles, the cool crisp air biting at her face and limbs; but it didn't matter to her, she was out there for the atmosphere, no matter how cold or wet it may be. She needed to meet with him again, it was her only wisp of a hope for finding the truth. And after the years of lies, that's all she needed to be willing to risk it all." -Random little bit I just wrote up in like 2 minutes

If you want any more examples or full poems, feel free to PM me.

Distinct Smoker

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Flatterer 200
would you consider doing a romance short story between my two ocs Flood and Jester in their secret identity forms? I'll pay you 10-20k depending on the length.
edit~ or we can do an art or writing trade.

DA
FictionPress

Distinct Smoker

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Flatterer 200
Of course I can do that. And whatever you prefer. I can write it up and send it to you then you can decide if you wanna pay gold or do an art trade smile If you choose and art trade I absolutely love your drawings smile

SenshiCat's Partner

Manly Senshi

12,725 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
would you do one with Ami and Drake theyre both pokemon trainers ^_^;;;
even though theyre pokemon trainers, that doesnt have to be the main point of the story, id actually rather a "romantic" [/quotation finger movement] story honestly.
shes 18 and hes 30.... um, would you even consider it before i continue to explain them for no reason?

i drew every thing in that deviant, and i have 10k

Distinct Smoker

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Flatterer 200
Shiro Otemba
even though theyre pokemon trainers, that doesnt have to be the main point of the story, id actually rather a "romantic" [/quotation finger movement] story honestly.
shes 18 and hes 30.... um, would you even consider it before i continue to explain them for no reason?

Of course I would totally do that smile

SenshiCat's Partner

Manly Senshi

12,725 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
leochick123
Shiro Otemba

Shes 18, if you click on my avi it will take you to her "profile"
Drake is 30, an ex team rocket executive type person, hes the owner of an island and a trainer school (and the headmaster there) which is where they met, his main partner is an Alakazam named Azreal. hes loyal to those who are close to him and if you hurt them, you've pretty much signed your death warrant. Hes a bit more open around them than other people and jokes, has fun, and is a bit sarcastic. on his own, hes quite, reserved, and somewhat cold; the same way on the battlefield.
he has a shiny charizard that is a bit larger than average (about 10ft instead of 7) that Giovanni gave him (its name is Omega); his first pokemon his mother gave him as a child, his alakazam Azreal; a Tyranitar named Titan; a veanisaur named Gaia; a snorlax named KingPin; and a quagsire named Penelope

Ami wants power she will never be able to have, panics in battle easily, and often jumps in and takes hits for her pokemon because she wants to protect them
and drake is the exact opposite, he has power to flaunt and knows it damn well.

um, theyre kind of competitive even though they both know Drake is better, Ami looks at him a little bit like a father figure she "should" have had but also a best friend and kind of likes her. Drake is a bit oblivious but still knows even though he rarely acts upon it, he mostly sees Ami as a friend because the type of girl he likes doesnt look like her. if she looked (for lack of better terms) marry sue, he would probably fall in love with her

Distinct Smoker

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Flatterer 200
Countless Chaos
would you consider doing a romance short story between my two ocs Flood and Jester in their secret identity forms? I'll pay you 10-20k depending on the length.
edit~ or we can do an art or writing trade.

DA
FictionPress

Finished and PM'ed, sorry it took so long, I'll definitely get better on time.

Distinct Smoker

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Flatterer 200
Shiro Otemba
leochick123
Shiro Otemba

Shes 18, if you click on my avi it will take you to her "profile"
Drake is 30, an ex team rocket executive type person, hes the owner of an island and a trainer school (and the headmaster there) which is where they met, his main partner is an Alakazam named Azreal. hes loyal to those who are close to him and if you hurt them, you've pretty much signed your death warrant. Hes a bit more open around them than other people and jokes, has fun, and is a bit sarcastic. on his own, hes quite, reserved, and somewhat cold; the same way on the battlefield.
he has a shiny charizard that is a bit larger than average (about 10ft instead of 7) that Giovanni gave him (its name is Omega); his first pokemon his mother gave him as a child, his alakazam Azreal; a Tyranitar named Titan; a veanisaur named Gaia; a snorlax named KingPin; and a quagsire named Penelope

Ami wants power she will never be able to have, panics in battle easily, and often jumps in and takes hits for her pokemon because she wants to protect them
and drake is the exact opposite, he has power to flaunt and knows it damn well.

um, theyre kind of competitive even though they both know Drake is better, Ami looks at him a little bit like a father figure she "should" have had but also a best friend and kind of likes her. Drake is a bit oblivious but still knows even though he rarely acts upon it, he mostly sees Ami as a friend because the type of girl he likes doesnt look like her. if she looked (for lack of better terms) marry sue, he would probably fall in love with her

Finished and Pm'ed :3

Distinct Smoker

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Flatterer 200
Kk bored and in a writing mood, would love to do some fanfics, but honestly up for anything right now.
leochick123

Would you consider a Cinderella plot with a twist:

Cinderella knows she has to leave the ball by midnight, but she tries to sneak an extra hour by turning back the hands on the royal clock - but the hands keep spinning backwards... Shrugging to herself, she goes back to dancing with the Prince, but gradually realizes something is wrong - he keeps hiking up his pants, stepping awkwardly on her toes, looking nervously into her eyes...instead of confidently down into them?! The clock is making the Prince younger! Now a flustered teen, he stumbles over his boots as Cinderella drags him to the clock and tries to fix things, but a palace guard blocks them. The Prince orders him out the way, but the guard just mocks his cracking voice and treats him like a kid playing dress-up. Cinderella hurriedly leads the boy prince away, scooping him up as he trips over his pants and degenerates to a tantruming toddler before the other guests. By the time Cinderella reverts to rags, he's reverted to infancy, and can only cry as Cinderella teases that his white jacket makes an excellent changing-mat as she diapers him in a dish-cloth.

Would 10K be okay? Feel free to PM any questions smile

Distinct Smoker

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lucky~9~Lives

Oh my Gods this sounds so fun to write! Hell yeah I'll write this for 10k! smile It should be done by Fri at the latest.
leochick123
Oh my Gods this sounds so fun to write! Hell yeah I'll write this for 10k! smile It should be done by Fri at the latest.

Yay, thank you very much for accepting, I'm glad you like the sound of it! smile By Friday is great, should I set the trade up now?

Distinct Smoker

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lucky~9~Lives
leochick123

Yay, thank you very much for accepting, I'm glad you like the sound of it! smile By Friday is great, should I set the trade up now?

You can if you want to or you can wait until you've gotten the final product, I'm fine with either.
leochick123
You can if you want to or you can wait until you've gotten the final product, I'm fine with either.

Okay, I'll go set it up now and you can either confirm now or when it's finished, and then I'll finalize when you're done writing it. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff