Welcome to Gaia! ::

1. Do you write nsfw?
2. are you willing to accept items as bribes?

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
A v x n

What kind of weapons does she possess? It doesn't say

Sorry, sorry! Its able to use swords, knives, guns, and hand to hand combat/martial arts. She okay at using a gun but not the best
The Frozen Unknown
Username: The Frozen Unknown

Type of Writing: Original

Characters: Emii you may add a training partner for her if you'd wish

Character Details: in the link

Genre(s): Action (?)

Suggestions: Training Day For Emii

Word Count: anywhere around 1,000 words owo if long i do tip

Story Length: One shot

Extra: Nope: but if you have a question feelfree to ask

What kind of weapons does she possess? It doesn't say
The Frozen Unknown

Accepted! ouo

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100

A v x n

Hello Teddy!

Username: Lucky~9~Lives

Type of Writing: Original work

Characters: Ares, God of War; Chronos, God of Time

Character Details: Ares is a hot-headed soldier, always looking for a fight and belittling those who are less martial as weak and cowardly:

Ares

Chronos is a laid-back priest, always talking a long-sighted and philosophical view of things, but with a mischievous side:

Chronos

Genre(s): Historical/Action/Drama

Suggestions: Chronos traditionally receives coins from recruits who pass basic training at a barracks, in recognition of their graduation to manhood - paying their debt of youth, as it were. However, Ares arrives to demand the tribute for himself, prompting Chronos to wave his staff...making Ares start to get younger! Too busy boasting to notice, his macho act becomes laughable, the soldiers treating him like some scrawny rookie in too-big breeches. Taunting the frustrated fighter, Chronos easily holds his staff out of reach as Ares shrinks into a child, and summons baby supplies as the god increasingly resembles a mere toddler. Returning Ares to infancy, Chronos diapers the tantruming tot and teases as he bottle feeds him that Ares can have the coins donated with him to the nursery of his choice. Ares can only pout, but fortunately for him the spell wears-off as Chronos finishes burping him; unfortunately, his clothing wasn't part of the spell... c:

Word Count: Around 1500 words

Extra: Hopefully I filled in everything correctly; feel free to ask any questions!
Graymalkino
ps you put 'several' twice in your op but it's kind of cool like those signs that are optical illusions

oops!! I didn't even realize I'd did that. The sizing of the text was distracting me.
ps you put 'several' twice in your op but it's kind of cool like those signs that are optical illusions
hmm is this really your first shop? I guess it just looks very similar to Uke-Senpai's <3
User Image

O P E N ~ !
User Image

2k per word (one shot)
3k per word (fanfiction)
5k per word (multi-chap)

In progress:
The Frozen Unknown

Waiting:

Waiting on payment:
User Image

Username: (Who is making the request?)

Type of Writing: (Fan fiction, original work, etc.)

Characters: (Canon characters, original characters, canon x original - names included, my own characters)

Character Details: (For OCs only. I need to know what they are like, what they look like,
background, etc. You may PM me a complete profile separately)

Genre(s): (Romance, horror, mystery, comedy, angst, etc.)

Suggestions: (What did you have in mind for a plot? Are there specific things you want included? Etc.)

Word Count: (Only if you have a specific amount of words in mind, if not, just fill out the next option ↓)

Story Length: (One shot, multi-chap, etc.)

Extra: (If there is anything else important you think I should know, put it here)
User Image

1. I reserve the right to deny any request sent to me.

2. Every request I finish will be pmed, unless requested I post in shop.

3. Post your requests here.

4. My prices are negotiable under certain circumstances, such as the total price is too high and the like. I may also be paid with items. If you need to negotiate, PM me. DO NOT post here.

5. The works that are completed are written by me, the owner of this thread. The characters may not be mine and the ideas may be a request from a customer but the works are mine. Do not steal them.

6. I rarely write fanfictions. If I do not know a series/movie/characters you requested, I will probably refuse your request. That does not mean you can't choose to make a different request.

7. Rules are subject to addition/change at any time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff